Draft Updated 2nd Level PreGens

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello All,

I have been working on these in my precious spare time. I need the group to do a quick review of each PreGen to make sure I have not made any mistakes or omissions.

Here are the complete sheets so far:

Barcan Draft Ver. 0.6
Castri Draft Ver. 0.5
Jarvix Draft Ver. 0.5
Phe Draft Ver. 0.5
Shikirr Draft Ver 0.5
Yuka Draft Ver. 0.5

NOTE: MASTER FILE IS NOW LISTED BELOW

Please post any corrections that need to be made in this thread and I will make the the update and then post the new file (I will update the link in this first message with the new download).

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz
Ok, all 6 are up. Please review and I will post final versions from any additions or corrections.

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz
thank you so much for doing this.  my players will be thrilled wednesday.
You are welcome. Please check them for any gross errors (remember I am too close to my own work to really see them). I will make one more pass tonight and then post the final versions.

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz

Ok,

Here is the final file. This link is to a PDF with all 6 PCs:

Updated Yet Again: 2nd Level PreGen Master File Ver. 1.4

Here is the current version info.

VERSION INFO

• Fixed Shikirr’s racial power, changed to Minor action from Standard action (Neutronium_Dragon & Alphastream) – v. 1.2

• Fixed Shikirr’s Athletics skill, changed from +8 to +9 (nightwalker450) – v. 1.1

• Fixed Castri’s Acrobatics skill mod, changed from +6 to +8 (Darkraven3) – v 1.1

• Fixed Jarvix’s Bloodied value, changed from 12 to 13. (Darkraven3). – v. 1.2

• Fixed Yuka’s Initiative Mod, changed from +2 to +4 (Grizz111) – v. 1.1

• Fixed Jarvix’s Fire Resistance, updated from 5 to 6. (Alter_Boy) – v. 1.1

• All PCs leveled up to 2nd.

• Errata added

• All PCs start at v. 1.0

Thank you,

Bryan Blumklotz
Awesome work Perithoth - my group likes the card set up and art - glad I can give it too them thanks to you!!

Thanks for saving me some work. Laughing Looks very professional.

However, the Tiefling's fire resistance should be 6.

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

Thanks for saving me some work.  Looks very professional.

However, the Tiefling's fire resistance should be 6.

DOH!

I will have an updated version up tonight with the corrected fire resistance. I think the folks that have already downloaded it can "mark" it in.

NEW VERSION 1.1 with Jarvix fix is now up.

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz

Only thing I could find was that I think Castr should have an Acrobatic skill of 8/9 depending if he is wearing hide armor and I think Jarvix should have a 13 for bloodied value.
Another, in Chapter 1 Yuka had a +3 to Initiative, so shouldn't he have a +4 after going to 2nd level???
Thank you Darkraven3 and Grizz111. Fixes have been made and ver. 1.2 of the file has been posted above.

Hopefully these are the last of the changes.
EDIT: I spoke too soon.

Bryan Blumklotz
At second level I believe Shikir should have 9 Athletics:

5: Trained
0: Strength
1: Level
2: Racial
1: Feat
9: Total

Always a GM, never a player (not really but sometimes feels like it).

Hex Grid UserPopcorn InitiativeAndroid UserD&DMapTools

DungeonScape

I Think you forgot the -1 for scale armor penalty - nightwalker
I Think you forgot the -1 for scale armor penalty - nightwalker

Actually, Scale armor doesn't have an armor penalty. It only has a -1 to speed.

So, Shikirr should have a +9 Athletics mod.

Ver 1.3, here we come.
Everyone at Guardian Games loves them! Thanks!

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Thanks!!!!
I can't edit PDF's does anyone have a non pdf version?
The thri-kreen racial attack power has just been confirmed as a minor action over on the DS boards, so that should probably be incorporated into Shikirr's sheet:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
See Version 1.4 ready for download above...
Quick question. The encounters module states that the character sheets have a +1 fixed enhancement bonus to the attack rolls and damage rolls already calculated into their cards (in the sidebar on page 7). I don't think they are calculated into your sheets, at least as far as I can tell. Shouldn't it be?

Thanks for the sheets though! For some reason my store didn't get any of the 2nd level character cards.

Edit: silly me, I just noticed that they added the bonus to the ability score enhancements, which is why it is added to all the attacks and damage. Disregard my foolishness, carry on!
Thanks for the sheets though! For some reason my store didn't get any of the 2nd level character cards.

Edit: silly me, I just noticed that they added the bonus to the ability score enhancements, which is why it is added to all the attacks and damage. Disregard my foolishness, carry on!

Crimson_vampr,

There were no second level cards sent to stores. Each organizer can download the instruction sheets for chapters 2 & 3 which provide the level up info for the physical cards. Essentially, you would get a small card with the leveling info for 2nd level and then 3rd level.

I created the updated sheets to eliminate the confusion and math errors invariably introduced by having to remember to add both your level and inherent bonuses plus any feat bonuses, etc.

Glad you like them.

I am handing over the job of updating the sheets to a photoshop wizard that DMs for my local group. Rob will do the 3rd level bumps and I will probably post them here for error checking.

Unless there is a gross error or change between now and the start of Chapter 3, ver. 1.4 should be the last update for these sheets.

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz

Isn't Barcan's staff (basic melee attack) 1d8+3 dmg? 
Were 3rd level ones of these going to be made?  My group is mostly new players and prefer the more visually pleasing, and simplified character sheets.

Thanks! 

Always a GM, never a player (not really but sometimes feels like it).

Hex Grid UserPopcorn InitiativeAndroid UserD&DMapTools

DungeonScape

3rd level pregens using Perithoth's work are being created. We should have them by Tuesday.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Sign In to post comments