Usefull precons for the future of extended

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
ok so I want to run 4x garuk and 4x overrun and 4x the new one {[dont ask{]|

I just picked up Garuk vs Lil Planeswalker precons. 3rd garuk to repace overrun... etc.

Also planning To get min 1 Elspeth vs 1Tez

What other precons should/could a player be looking at for G/B/W type spender? (1 Baneslayer, 0 Jase 2, Various fetches).

Skalping the local metagame >=]

Poor G_lux

If you just want those cards (and not the chaff) it is probably better to just buy singles. Obviously this doesn't apply to some prepackaged items (IIRC EvT is cheaper than buying Elspeth and Tezz separately...?), but it should apply to most.
Deck Critique VCL
Show
Rules Advisor Don't assume I have read any response you might have made directed toward me in a thread or post. The best method to contact me is Private Message as I will always check there upon logging on Please review the Code of Conduct or the Comprehensive Rules when in doubt. Also, please use Google for your easy-to-answer questions. Read this for a bit on game mathematics. This is information on game psychology and the infamous term "scrub." Autocard:
[c]Gifts Ungiven[/c] -> Gifts Ungiven
royk's Tradesroyk's Deck Dump
exactly. Like if I want to Play illiana in a casual deck but want garuk for the FNM deck the pre-mades are a STEAL!

Teaching the GF to play so maybe by Halloween / Her Birthday / Xmas she can use my Radiant EDH with some sembelance of skill.

Duel decks with the planeswalkers that you want.

Intro packs whose contents are worth more than their retail price, e.g. Rise of the Vampires.

Otherwise, you're almost always better off buying singles.
In Legacy, Blue is the best color. Let's punish blue, in Modern. And they listened!
If you just want those cards (and not the chaff) it is probably better to just buy singles. Obviously this doesn't apply to some prepackaged items (IIRC EvT is cheaper than buying Elspeth and Tezz separately...?), but it should apply to most.

Tezzerret is on the cheap. last I checked it was like 12 bucks. Elspeth on the other hand is like 54 or so.

So while you are right about most other things, getting elspeth out of that precon, other than ripping her from a booster, is going to be the cheapest route.

Tezzerret is on the cheap. last I checked it was like 12 bucks. Elspeth on the other hand is like 54 or so.

So while you are right about most other things, getting elspeth out of that precon, other than ripping her from a booster, is going to be the cheapest route.

Ah the days of going to Walmart with 100$ buying 10 rat next preconds and selling the jittes at 15$ each.
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"