red black annihilator

this is from psywarrior2450.  go ahead, and critique it if you want.  its a 70 card deck the way i have it now.  i might adjust it some soon.  any recommendations are appreciated. 

1 badlandsImage.ashx?type=card&name=badlands
3 crystal veinImage.ashx?type=card&name=crystal%20vein
4 bloodstained mireImage.ashx?type=card&name=bloodstained%20mire
3 evolving wildsImage.ashx?type=card&name=evolving%20wilds
3 terramorphic expanseImage.ashx?type=card&name=terramorphic%20expanse
8 mountainImage.ashx?type=card&name=mountain
6 swampImage.ashx?type=card&name=swamp

creatures:
4 emrakul, the aeons tornImage.ashx?type=card&name=emrakul,%20the%20aeons%20torn
3 ulamog, the infinite gyreImage.ashx?type=card&name=ulamog,%20the%20infinite%20gyre
3 kozilek, butcher of truthImage.ashx?type=card&name=kozilek,%20butcher%20of%20truth
4 vexing shusherImage.ashx?type=card&name=vexing%20shusher

others:
4 browbeatImage.ashx?type=card&name=browbeat
4 dark ritualImage.ashx?type=card&name=dark%20ritual
4 night's whisperImage.ashx?type=card&name=night%27s%20whisper
4 seething songImage.ashx?type=card&name=seething%20song
4 sneak attackImage.ashx?type=card&name=sneak%20attack
4 through the breachImage.ashx?type=card&name=through%20the%20breach
1 demonic consultationImage.ashx?type=card&name=demonic%20consultation
1 demonic tutorImage.ashx?type=card&name=demonic%20tutor
1 imperial sealImage.ashx?type=card&name=imperial%20seal
1 vampiric tutorImage.ashx?type=card&name=vampiric%20tutor

sideboard:
4 anarchyImage.ashx?type=card&name=anarchy
4 mindbreak trapImage.ashx?type=card&name=mindbreak%20trap
3 pyroblastImage.ashx?type=card&name=pyroblast
4 shatterstormImage.ashx?type=card&name=shatterstorm

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

My initial comments on your build would be as follows:

I think browbeat is pretty unnecessary. As if they take the 5 damage it really wont save you a turn of attacking except for Emrakul.  Since most of your Eldrazi recycle themselves already I would use Wheel of Fate instead. You draw more, may wreck your opponents hand in the process, and can reload when your hand gets slim.

If you are looking to trim a little more fat, I'd cut a copy or two of the through the breach.  At four copies plus draw and tutor, Sneak attack will show up enough and when it doesnt one of the two remaining copies of TTB will. This also will be a non-issue with an inclusion of Wheel of Fate in my opinion.

You may want a targeted discard option like cranial extraction in your sideboard for threats unknown. Just a thought. Maybe pull one each copy of shatterstorm or anarchy for it.

Completely different tangent(mad scientist moment): A fun way to take advantage of the sacrifice of the creature maybe in multiplayer would be something like splashing green for Greater Good

thanks nightmare for auto-carding this for me, for the name corrections, and i agree with all your points.  i am going to try them all out, and i might put up a new revised version of this deck soon. 

by the way how do you auto-card on this site?

UPDATE:  i have my deck similar to your suggestion above, and i'll put greater good in my green version of this deck, and maybe a multi-player version of the red/green version. 

my deck is working better than ever, but some ppl block me cuz its kind of cheap/unfair/over-powered. 

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!

You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
i replaced 4 browbeat with 4 wheel of fate, and i replaced 4 night's whisper with 4 serum powder. 

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!