[Art] Hammership Sunrise v2

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
alternate version of previosu pic

hammership_sunset2_small.jpg

full sized version

www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/hammers...
--| SILVERBLADES SUITCASE |-- Dark Sun & Spelljammer digital art & tutorials
Is that princess leia in her slave-girl outfit on the fore-deck?
Really cool image, tho. I tried learning 3d studio MAX in college...I (perhaps sadly) am better off sticking with analog 2D and 3D media. 

I don't want to be an edition warrior. I think there was something good and something bad in all the editions I played. I do, however, believe that the game has gotten better over the years (and decades). I hope this holds true into the future.

Peace.

Is that princess leia in her slave-girl outfit on the fore-deck?
Really cool image, tho. I tried learning 3d studio MAX in college...I (perhaps sadly) am better off sticking with analog 2D and 3D media. 

Thank you!

hehe no it's this character, Liun of bral, fighter-monk
www.silverblades-suitcase.com/wildspace/...

oh, I foudn 3Dmax and most of the "top professional" packages a pain, too :/
I own lightwave which is the least troublesome, but stick with Vue Infinite (for building/renderign scenes), Poser (for assembling people/creatures), Rhino (for modelling), Photoshop for postwork
Highly recommened Vue, much more easy/fun to use, but isn't a modeller. it has a free learning edition, so no need for anyone to pirate it, and cna learn at their heart's content
www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/vue_9....

and I've got of my Spelljammer 3d models (and other ones, all free) on my site for folk to build their own Spelljammer scenes
www.silverblades-suitcase.com/artofadrea...

hammership model's mostly untextured because I use a lot of proprietry textures I've bought/collected, which cannot be distributed, but I did UV map all my models, so it's easy to fit any texture (like a jpg image of planks) onto the ship model

--| SILVERBLADES SUITCASE |-- Dark Sun & Spelljammer digital art & tutorials