Getting into Extended / Monoblack Pox

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
A few weeks ago I played for the first time in an Extended tournament and somehow managed to nab first place. Now I want to find out more about the format and improve the deck I played (monoblack Smallpox). Coming from a Legacy background, I already have a lot of the cards relevant in Extended. However I'm finding it difficult to find information on its current state and google isn't really helping much, probably because I don't know where to look. So I ask:

Is there some active, ordered, well-moderated forum for Extended, like The Source for Legacy? (I sort of don't like MTGS.)

Is there some kind of a recent overview article of the format? (something like www.starcitygames.com/magic/legacy/18707...) From what I understand, the The Extended Decks to Beat Thread Index on this forum is a little outdated.

In Legacy, Blue is the best color. Let's punish blue, in Modern. And they listened!
This forum has been quite dead since the season ended, unfortunately.
I expect it to be quite popular tomorrow...
Nevermind, forget I asked

I can't believe they did it.

In Legacy, Blue is the best color. Let's punish blue, in Modern. And they listened!
Nevermind, forget I asked

I can't believe they did it.

Ironic timing to start this thread... tragically ironic.
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Sign In to post comments