I am the Magic Man.
(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)
I am the Lawnmower Man.
(I AM GOD HERE!)
I am the Skull God.
(Koo Koo Ka Choo)
There are reasons they call me Mad...
So what if they're undead? I'm Darkity McDarkmagic and I only use necrotic damage.
You know how there used to be a 'You are now leaving Wizards.com' splash screen when one clicked an outside link? They really need to bring that back, if only one that says 'Warning! You have clicked a TVtropes link! If you value your sanity, your life, and the span of time between now and your passing out due to exhaustion, do not continue!' I further move that linking to TVtropes be criminalized as a form of electronic assault, and that the site itself be classified as a schedule one narcotic.
50. my allies looked more threatening than the enemy.
53. I actually want my fighter to be able to participate in skill challenges.54. CharOp optimizes characters, not fun.55. My DM rolls on random treasure tables.56. Because there have to be some warforged wizards out there, so why shouldn’t my character be one?57. Because I would rather play the game then spend my time constructing elaborate builds.58. It just doesn’t make sense to have a character with a Eberron dragonmark and a Forgotten Realms background in a homebrew setting.59. I’m pissed at another player for something outside of game and I’m really passive-aggressive.60. This duck the perfect beast companion for my ranger. It is the perfect compliment to my character’s personality.
The original core books said that this was our game too. It doesn't feel like that anymore.
71. “He’s not really summoning Orcus, right? I can spend my standard to fry a minion instead of stopping the ritual.” (This happened last night. Fourth level party ends up in front of the demon king of the undead because people couldn’t be bothered to participate in skill challenges.)
72. Weapons are a sign of weakness man, real men use there fist.
72. Weapons are a sign of weakness man, real men use there fist.Brawler fighters make this anything but a bad choice. Just Sayin'
[Yes, that Thurrani Shadow killer PP looks awesome, but I'm Pharlain.]So what? You could have a Thurrani BFF who taught you some tricks... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE DM'S APPROVAL!110) What, I asked the DM! He said no, but I did ask.