Topsy's Customs

My own custom tread.
I wont make it compare to others, but hey, at least I have them!

SSBWIP01

Corellian Corvette - Micro machine, small repaint
Imperial Star Destroyer - repaint, probably going to be Chimaera
Imperial Star Destroyer - stock, to see the difference with the other one

Action IV Transports - Both repaints and rebased
Imperial Dreadnaught - Odyssey Slipways model
Royal Guard TIE Interceptor - repaint. Need some finishing work tough

very nice!
My unofficial SSB Website 4-14-10 Uploaded the Base Pack of stat cards for Desperate Encounters. These cards are for the 60 stock SSB Models, making them compatible with DE. Coming Soon: DE: Reputations. Reputations in battle are earned, not given... An expansion pack containing stat cards for unique fighter squadrons, unique versions of stock SSB ships, and generic versions of unique SSB ships.
The repainted Star Destroyer looks so much better than the original!
The repainted Star Destroyer looks so much better than the original!

I think so too. The gray color matches great!
The black add-on for highlighting is a bit overdone tough. But for a first try I cant complain!
Very typical I made the 4 battery's on each side, by making them blacker.
It went wrong on one side, was not intended so much black, so I done the other side like that as well. It came out not bad.
But next time I will do it less...

I repainted that SD to make it an unique one, wanted some difference.
But now I am to the point to paint them all like this!
And the newest addition: another Star Destroyer.

From left to right:
newest, other one painted, see above, and a stock.

SSBWIP01
I like the middle one the best, but the left one would make a good stand out unique if you paint them all like the middle one.
My unofficial SSB Website 4-14-10 Uploaded the Base Pack of stat cards for Desperate Encounters. These cards are for the 60 stock SSB Models, making them compatible with DE. Coming Soon: DE: Reputations. Reputations in battle are earned, not given... An expansion pack containing stat cards for unique fighter squadrons, unique versions of stock SSB ships, and generic versions of unique SSB ships.
And so I did.

When I painted the left one, it looked better then dry lol.
But I keep it this way, indeed for an unique later on.
I intentionally used a lot of black for highlighting. It suits on this gray better.
The photo is btw not the exact color. I will try to take a new one today in natural light.

The right one is now in painting process, as is an Rebel Assault Frigate.
Right, after a half year break from SSB, Im about to return with more...

(finished a 1:72 F-16B and a 1:720 Prinz Eugen in the mean time, also made a flyable coax 1:32 Huey)

Rogueknight, check mail!
Okay here the pictures! First off the projects in between. No SSB but hey ho.
Last pic is the SSB update so far

1:32 Flyable Huey
Esky Hunter + Revell Huey merge.
Excellent work!

Are those last 4 corellian gunships? They make me want to play Empire at War again Smile
THey are Micro Machine Corellian Corvettes.
THey are Micro Machine Corellian Corvettes.

With a bit of paint. Did the red lines over, the 'window' in front and the engine-exausts, and a wee bit of dry-brushing.
Sign In to post comments