Looking for top rogue decks archive.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
As the thread name says, I am looking for some type of website or ever a thread from here that talks about top contending rogue decks in standard as of right now. Thanks.
"Rogue Decks", by definition are unknown.  You can find out what lists were run at all the major events here:
www.wizards.com/MagiC/Magazine/Events.as...

It'd be safe to assume all the decks with low numbers of top finishes at all combined events were "Rogue".

My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
deckcheck.net lists pretty much every deck played in noteworthy events, and they are categorized nicely too

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

Deckcheck is really good, but it seems that they havn't been updating the site lately.
As the thread name says, I am looking for some type of website or ever a thread from here that talks about top contending rogue decks in standard as of right now. Thanks.

"Rogue Decks", by definition are unknown.  You can find out what lists were run at all the major events here:
www.wizards.com/MagiC/Magazine/Events.as...

It'd be safe to assume all the decks with low numbers of top finishes at all combined events were "Rogue".

that hurts my brain... 
scrubnextdoor blog
Notable Stuffs
Champion of Niv's 1st Block Constructed Tournament
1000 posts & !-year anniversary 2/17/10 BOOYAH

Siggables
Neruka's Boyfriend
Kor Firewalker is SO HOT. He is the fire in my pants. I want his firewalking babies.

Oops
75932913 wrote:
57689138 wrote:
I just realized how large a pain in the ass it's going to be to break down regionals like this
but look on the bright side, [b]Ding Dong jund is dead[b], it's not the boogyman anymore XD

Razorgore
61325265 wrote:
57689138 wrote:
Near Death Experience?
Gideon is not impressed by your triple white, incredibly difficult-to-manlipulate jank card.
Poor Niche
57860688 wrote:
MaRo keeps stabbing me in the face with cards like Phyrexian Rebirth. It's a black card.. with black art... in a white layer with white costs. Up yours, design team.
Cryptic Command can go munch on a bowl of my nuts
The only half-decent Rogue decks are in extended (e.g. Oona's Prowler, Earwig Squad with prowl mechanics, etc.)

"Black Lotus x4, Time Walk x4. and Mox Sapphire x4?, Maybe he is running the budget version"

[center]---Standard---[/center]

Eldrazi Green

:R: Red Deck Wins :R:

:G::W: Naya :W::G::R:

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

I top 8'd a PTQ yesterday with Horse Feathers. That's the third PTQ top 8 that deck has had this month.
Website for my radio series: http://www.cyrusbalesfilms.co.uk/id2.html For the facebook group of my radio series, search for "Who will save us now?" Please join! Follow my regular articles on: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/
Good job Cyrus. Where did you place? did you qualify?
Thing is with standard having a small card pool as well as just the general naturalise of standard right now alot of decks play the same.

You have a PW control lists that may use UWr or UWb which both use similiar spells.

You have RDW and boros and Allies all work the same and have similar weaknesses.

Jund well its jund and you can change some stuff but you will have it still as jund in a way.

Next level Bant plays alot like things like naya and other fast curved agro decks.

Time sieve/open the vault combo decks are the only real combo decks atm and have problem against Jund.

Mythic Conscription is in a way a combo deck.

So really you need to build a combo deck or some form of control deck that doesn't really fit any of those. Like Grixis is a kind of rouge deck i guess.
Started to write 2 articles a week on getting ready for GP Toronto were i will be talking about getting ready for sealed. The first one is up so go check it out on PMP post.
Thing is with standard having a small card pool as well as just the general naturalise of standard right now alot of decks play the same.

You have a PW control lists that may use UWr or UWb which both use similiar spells.

You have RDW and boros and Allies all work the same and have similar weaknesses.

Jund well its jund and you can change some stuff but you will have it still as jund in a way.

Next level Bant plays alot like things like naya and other fast curved agro decks.

Time sieve/open the vault combo decks are the only real combo decks atm and have problem against Jund.

Mythic Conscription is in a way a combo deck.

So really you need to build a combo deck or some form of control deck that doesn't really fit any of those. Like Grixis is a kind of rouge deck i guess.

Well said sir. I have to say; the only rouge deck I can see doing well is Kiln Fiend.dec. Also, Polymorph is kinda, sorta, not really a rouge deck.

Poly isn't really as most people have cards that can deal with it (Jace) or have 3-4 SB slots to help against it like when i was playing sieve (Executioner's Capsule turn 1 = win)
Started to write 2 articles a week on getting ready for GP Toronto were i will be talking about getting ready for sealed. The first one is up so go check it out on PMP post.