Welcome to the Dungeone & Dragons Encounters Forums! This is the place to share your stories for from your D&D Encounters games and ask questions or share feedback about the program.
We will continuously update this sticky with information from the D&D group blog posts and website.
Here's a link to the D&D Encounters webpage, which will be updated with new information as it becomes available.
Chris Tulach will also be provoding weekly development updates for D&D Encounters. We'll keep a running list of those here:
D&D Encounters is Coming! (Chris Tulach) Posted January 28th, 2010
Things you'll want to know about D&D Encounters
- Weekly in-store mini-campaign
- One encounter per session every Wednesday
- Renown Points rewarded each week for in game and out of game accomplishments
- Players use Renown Points to purchase special in game benefits
- Dungeon Masters earn valuable game aids
- Live content updates through twitter (@Wizards_DnD)
- D&D Encounters seasons rotate every few months
- First season takes the players to Undermountain in the Forgotten Realms, March 17th - June 2nd
- Second season is planned for Dark Sun and Athas
We will continue to update this sticky as information becomes available. If you have any questions or feedback, please post them in a thread and we'll be sure to get back to you!
Update 2/15: D&D Encounters can only be run on Wednesday. If you're trying to sanction it for a different day, you will not see the D&D Encounters option.