Fist of Emirikol

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Fist was an RPGA reward many years ago.  Is it still sanctioned for use in 4e Living Forgotten Realms?
I've never seen rules for using it in LFR, so I'd have to say "no".  Given that it was given out several years before LFR started, and we haven't seen any rules for using the Fist yet, two years into the LFR campaign, I wouldn't expect to see it.
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
The Fist was an RPGA reward many years ago.  Is it still sanctioned for use in 4e Living Forgotten Realms?

I can still be used by the GM for disciplining unruly players... but that has always been sort of an unofficial use.
Blah blah blah
Whatever you do, do not make the classic new parent mistake of thinking it would be good in the hands of your young child. While they cannot choke on it, the sheer mass of this thing makes for a deadly implement of destruction far worse than any of its magical powers.

Oh, and on the OT, the powers it has are all 3.5-based and there is no conversion to 4E. But, mainly, keep it away from children. Seriously.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).