I hate RPG players...

What prize?
You'll find out when Ironlightsaber PMs you.  Congrats!  Jack did predict that you guys would respond quickly.  
PM coming!

CLICK ON THE ICONS TO GET MORE INFORMATION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Waiting but I need to go out and mow down another 160 acres of hay today.

I know how that goes.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You'll find out when Ironlightsaber PMs you.  Congrats!  Jack did predict that you guys would respond quickly.  

Replied in less than 1 minute. I can't compete with that, not with this internet connection...

"Connecting......."

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

Replied in less than 1 minute. I can't compete with that, not with this internet connection...

"Connecting......."

The only reason I managed to get so lucky was I was in for a short lunch break and decided to spend a little bit of that time seeing if there were any new threads that would be interesting enough to comment on.  I was just getting ready to go back to work and was taking a last look when I noticed this new thread that looked like it was some kind of bait against the RPG crowd.  Admittedly the SAGA boards are pretty well behaived but you never know when some trouble maker is going to show up.

"Connecting......."

The only reason I managed to get so lucky was I was in for a short lunch break and decided to spend a little bit of that time seeing if there were any new threads that would be interesting enough to comment on.  I was just getting ready to go back to work and was taking a last look when I noticed this new thread that looked like it was some kind of bait against the RPG crowd.  Admittedly the SAGA boards are pretty well behaived but you never know when some trouble maker is going to show up.

So what's your prize?

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

A lightsaber, of course, to help cut the hay!

thats cuz we got nothing better to do or anywhere else to go or is that just me

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
 So what's your prize?

He'll be getting 3 Star Wars Saga RPG books. :D

So what's your prize?

Three!? Wow, I hope I catch the next instant win.

Congrats dude.
I think Steven can handle the lightsaber.
 So what's your prize?

Which ones? Inquiring minds want to know.

So what's your prize?

They are Rebellion Era, Jedi Academy, and Scavenger's Guide to Droids.

Congrats my friend...nice score!
 And thank Iron + Staff + CG farries for the recently available treasure
 So what's your prize?

They are Rebellion Era, Jedi Academy, and Scavenger's Guide to Droids.

Our group has those books, so I'm no longer jealous.

So what's your prize?

As already noted three books, the RECG, JATM, and SGtD.  Of course I didn't know the prize (see my first post ;) )when I entered.  In all honesty RECG and JATM are two of my less liked books.  Of course I already have them (preordered from Amazon months before they were actually released) and they aren't high on my "extra copy" list  but what a person to do.  The only SAGA product I don't a have is the Gamemaster screen.

I'll stick with pulling a 12 foot mower at 15+ mph thank you.  I already have four master replica lightsabers but a "real" lightsaber would be very helpful as a cutting tool because I hate running a cutting torch and saws take forever.  As for my ability to handle a lightsaber, that's what the couse in Kendo was for in college.

Will there ever be anything like this for non-US players? I'm expecting not.

Unfortunately, a lightsaber will light the hay on fire. A jedi has better things to do. Light Mace said, "We're keepers of the peace, not farmers."

You have to wait for the senate to pass a bill. Otherwise the books get confiscated at the border and the customs officers rejoice as they can make better characters to pass the time.

To the best of my knowledge, the only person outside the US who was ever in the running for books was me (as a former forum guide) ... and as I already had the full set, no gaming group to share with, and SotG wasn't on the table anyway, I decided that it would be better to let as many books as possible go to the community.
It's morphin time! ...Oh wait, wrong universe. Now where did I put my lightsabre? Winner of "You Build the Character 16 - Wedge Antilles" and "You Make the ... Contest 3 - Elite Forces"
"Will there ever be anything like this for non-US players? I'm expecting not."

Not run by me, at least not with the current contests.

"To the best of my knowledge, the only person outside the US who was ever in the running for books was me" 

Unfortunately you were not the only person outside the US I offered books to and it was surprising how many of the FGs lived outside the US.  After sending out those my mind was made up to ship only to the US for the rest of the contests due to the outrageous customs fees. 

That's understandable, thanks for the reply.
No prob.

I had no idea that other Forum Guides were outside the US either.
It's morphin time! ...Oh wait, wrong universe. Now where did I put my lightsabre? Winner of "You Build the Character 16 - Wedge Antilles" and "You Make the ... Contest 3 - Elite Forces"
I had no idea that other Forum Guides were outside the US either.

Yes, and they're taking over the world... and then the galaxy...

lol I always miss out on contests...