Githyanki in LFR?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
I know there are RPGA reward cards out there that allow you to play a Bladeling or Kenku in LFR, but is there one for Githyanki?  Are Githyanki even legal in LFR?

Thanks!
Githyanki are not legal for LFR.
But the real question is...

Ah, nevermind.  ;)
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
But the real question is...

Ah, nevermind.  ;)

The question was about something actually illegal and strangely similar in name to a now legal element. It really isn't fair to ask that particular question in that context.
Which is why I stopped myself. 
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
Heheh, I <3 this board.
Githyanki are not legal for LFR.

Yet.
    Check back next year.
What about Warforged? Are they legal?
What about Warforged? Are they legal?

No Warforged for you!  One year!
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
Go to Gen Con and play CORE2-10. You'll see tons of Githyanki in LFR
Dave Kay LFR Writing Director Retiree dkay807 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Go to Gen Con and play CORE2-10. You'll see tons of Githyanki in LFR

Hmmm . . . average Githyanki weight is about 175 pounds. "Two tons" of githyanki is about 23 githyanki.

Yeah - there will be tons of Githyanki in at Gen Con!  

Dan Anderson @EpicUthrac
Total Confusion www.totalcon.com
LFR Calimshan Writing Director
LFR Epic Writing Director

LFR Myth Drannor Writing Director