Minis at SW Celebration V?

With the chance of these boards going away before August (better to be safe than sorry), I would be interested to see who else is planning to go to Celebration V in Orlando, FL this August and would want to try some pick-up games some evenings or something.  Based on other threads, it seems there won't be anything official (thanks to those who have tried), but my wife and I will be there each day with squads available.

Anyone going can post here or feel free to contact me here or on Bloomilk (same username).  If you post here, maybe a heads up of where else you can be found if these boards do go away.  I know it is early to deal with details, but just wanted to get the contacts and dialogue going.
Lady Hothie and I will be there. You should be able to find us at the theforce.net table in the Fan Hall most of the time, when we're not volunteering other places. We're not sure how much playing we'll do (trying to pack fairly light as cons go for us, with flying), but we might bring a squad or 2 to play with. And, if plans fall into place like we hope they do, you'll want to stop by the tfn table in the fan hall anyway...;)

I know Lobosteele, Boba52, and xffan_2000 are all going to be there, although I'm not sure what their playing schedules will be like.
Here is a link to the Orphans list I maintain: http://www.desmoinesfanforce.net/Orphans.htm Life-sized Tile Wars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAXn5ZwopPc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64M5_J1JHs Geoncon08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srArBLLHYBQ
I really wish i had the time and money to do that and if i could run my Grassy Plains game there but that would be a logistical nightmare(as i see it).

Boss Nass
I too will be at CV this year and will plan on bringing a squad or 2. I will be volunteering also but would love to play a little and meet some who I haven't met yet. CV is going to be awesome, I wish it didn't interfere with Gen-con and the end of WOTC's involvment in the games but ohh well. Its gonna be a blast!!!
Wish I could go, but can't.  I can share my step-by-step SWM experience from Clebration IV:
1. Walk in to the giant 'SW merchandise' room/cafe.  Be amazed. 
2. Show off home-made Dengar costume (27 people noticed and acknowledged :D).
3. Look for my friend, who I found out later wasn't able to go.
4. Find the SWM tables, watch the nearest game.
5. Sit down with the guy promoting A&E with a special rescue scenario.
6. Have fun playing with pieces I would otherwise never use (Trando Merc, Rebel Trooper, Nikto Soldier, etc.)
7. Get two free Ultimate Missions books.
8. Check out the other SWM and SWRPG tables.
9. Look at the big dispay of A&E minis.
10. Buy some minis from a giant pile of ones from older sets (2$ per mini, cards/set list free).  Got a lot of cheap VRs that day   This was back when I thought Nom Anor was a Mandalorian)
11. I am not paying 30 dollars for Dr. Evazan!
12. Go to the SWM presentation, hinting at some of LOTF and IE (I remember not knowing why the crowd cheered at the name of Darth Talon).
13. Next section of Star Wars awesomeness, please!
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Wish I could go, but can't.  I can share my step-by-step SWM experience from Clebration IV:
1. Walk in to the giant 'SW merchandise' room/cafe.  Be amazed. 
2. Show off home-made Dengar costume (27 people noticed and acknowledged :D).
3. Look for my friend, who I found out later wasn't able to go.
4. Find the SWM tables, watch the nearest game.
5. Sit down with the guy promoting A&E with a special rescue scenario.
6. Have fun playing with pieces I would otherwise never use (Trando Merc, Rebel Trooper, Nikto Soldier, etc.)
7. Get two free Ultimate Missions books.
8. Check out the other SWM and SWRPG tables.
9. Look at the big dispay of A&E minis.
10. Buy some minis from a giant pile of ones from older sets (2$ per mini, cards/set list free).  Got a lot of cheap VRs that day   This was back when I thought Nom Anor was a Mandalorian)
11. I am not paying 30 dollars for Dr. Evazan!
12. Go to the SWM presentation, hinting at some of LOTF and IE (I remember not knowing why the crowd cheered at the name of Darth Talon).
13. Next section of Star Wars awesomeness, please!

Very Cool! I remember it much like that too.You know what, I think I remember that Dengar costume. I went as Quinlan Vos. the funnest part was the long black wig.. I'm, thinking of going as Revan.. Only thing is It might be too hot in Florida to wear the whole Revan Gettup!!
myself as well as Darth Chaos from Dark Side Comics will be there with all of our custom minis and cards that we have posted on these forums as well as a few others. Find our thread in the customs section and check out what we have been working on.
Much to my surprise, it looks like my entire family will be attending CV. IIRC, that will be the last event with WotC prize support, correct? Does that mean there will be league play and tournaments?
The Force is like duct tape. It has a light side, a dark side, and it BINDS the galaxy together!
You know what, I think I remember that Dengar costume.

Really?  Cool!  I'll check my photographs to see if a Quilon Vos is in the background!

AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...