Paranoia Paradise has moved to the play-by-post group

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Our play-by-post game has moved from this forum to the new group structure to take advantage of the additional features available. You can find us at community.wizards.com/paranoia

The general play-by-post group can be found at community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7589...

Hope to see you there!

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

Man I've wanted to reply to this thread for years.

What a dream come true.

Tread lightly.

I'm not really sure what I can add to this thread, but if it was PK's dream to post here, I'd better do it too.<
76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.

Zindie, stop stealing PK's ideas... you can do better than that :P

"I see the face of greatness"

PariahKing

He's truly...a copycat.

Tread lightly.

Murica wrote:

Zindie, stop stealing PK's ideas... you can do better than that :P

We all know I am nothing but PK's derivative. My playing style, my GM-ship, my designs, they're all just derivative crap.

76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.

Well.

Glad that's finally settled..

Tread lightly.

Boo

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Europe is taking over PK. You have lost a thread!

"I see the face of greatness"

PariahKing

Finally.

My excuse to invade Syria!

Tread lightly.

Tadaaaaa!

Zindaras wrote:
I'm not really sure what I can add to this thread, but if it was PK's dream to post here, I'd better do it too.<

*Glomps Zindaras*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

"Life is like a Dungeon Master, if it smiles at you something terrible is probably about to happen."

These boards are terrible so I dont always check in.  If you need me contat my gmail at BHRPGS.

Can't make new threads even.

When I said it wasn't sarcasm, that was probably sarcasm. ~Thor665

Mafia Record

Mafia Games

Mana Symbols

Combat Step

Formatting?- What's that?- http://community.wizards.com/filter/tips

Bounty.Hunter wrote:

Zindaras wrote:

*Glomps Zindaras*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*thoroughly glomped and enjoying it*

^_^

76125763 wrote:

Since all the other cool kids did it, I thought I should too. 

ATTENTION WIZARDS OF THE COAST: You have full rights to use any of my intellectual property found on these boards (I'm not going to use it and it'd be a shame to waste it). -Dr. Stinkyjoeterry, Ph.D.
Sign In to post comments