4E Motivator Thread

161 posts / 0 new
Last post

Here's the idea. Take a pic and combine it with a title and a snappy saying. Big Huge Labs has a good program to put it together. After that you need to host it. Badongo is the site I use. Photobucket is another one.
Or as CrimsonDeath put it,
BigHugeLabs.jpg
After that you must post it on the board. The insert image link is the easiest. You can also use HTML code.


4E psionics


4e_Psychokinetic_Weapon


psychic_aura


4E_mind_flayer


dhampyr monk


obvious thrall, is obvious

Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls
motivatorf0be72d379fd5e.jpg
In 99.9% of situations involving some measure of dissatisfaction over 4th Edition, the victims are just buttsore that "race/class/build/etc. X" doesn't have "convoluted mechanic Y" in order to accomplish "superfluous effect Z". Confessions of a Mustard Addicted Psychopath
b5da7a86a6d86426919702b873fb42d6.jpg?v=136945
d4a89438316ab3e6c25f8cb02560e074.jpg?v=246600

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

 

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

 

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

 

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Imagine the nerd rage if dragonborn looked like this.
Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls
ca51433c289134cd87cfec3abbc582ea.jpg?v=252900
191df29f811128eba3fcd089c5420170.jpg?v=236700
dd67c551499fa379da04a0dc5e5437f4.jpg?v=217800
Heres an old one I picked up on the boards sometime back - credit to whoever made it.

D&D
Photobucket
"So shall it be! Dear-bought those songs shall be be accounted, and yet shall be well-bought. For the price could be no other. Thus even as Eru spoke to us shall beauty not before conceived be brought into Eä, and evil yet be good to have been." - Manwë, High King of the Valar
a3eb9b66101a4208b482b3e1c92f4843.jpg?v=165788
18fa8507d0e325751e4501c068f7b9eb.jpg?v=217800
924a0bb2343bb18479e0109695f0168c.jpg?v=141229
Photobucket
"So shall it be! Dear-bought those songs shall be be accounted, and yet shall be well-bought. For the price could be no other. Thus even as Eru spoke to us shall beauty not before conceived be brought into Eä, and evil yet be good to have been." - Manwë, High King of the Valar



That had me laughing! Well done!

[edit] Concealment poster.
Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html
Photobucket
"So shall it be! Dear-bought those songs shall be be accounted, and yet shall be well-bought. For the price could be no other. Thus even as Eru spoke to us shall beauty not before conceived be brought into Eä, and evil yet be good to have been." - Manwë, High King of the Valar
61183c758f390343711d036d131be732.jpg?v=230400
afb5f5331a0a713ecc5cd28ea9903e59.jpg?v=226350

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
held his heart in his hands, and ate of it.
I said, "is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter," he answered;
"but I like it,
"beacuase it is bitter,
"and because it is my heart."

I'm in tears, been cracking up at "Concealment" and "Hybrid" for 20 minutes... great stuff guys!  hahaha Laughing
LEONINE ROAR : Amp Up Your D&D Game : Visit my D&D blog :: FASTER COMBAT : Crush Your Combat Grind
dishearten
Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls
ad0af1ef42067edcdbd5ba21876c5e77.jpg?v=182223
Perception
"My mind is a far deadlier weapon than some ill-crafted bit of iron." -Some Int 8 guy who called himself a battlemind
4427408281_639e75a513.jpg

4515135675_ecf518e59b_o.jpg

4515235271_a22f558530_o.jpg

4515235283_a7b16b1741.jpg

4515235349_b0d1af6a3b.jpg

4515235361_662ea57ef9.jpg

4515235389_907e237531.jpg

4515871470_d22f0227b6.jpg

4515871502_ed88bd250c.jpg

4515235499_e455d7a893.jpg

4515871558_9ac0007168.jpg

4515235545_0548b731f3.jpg

4515871672_b9fc3c586f_o.jpg

4515871700_8148f7cc4c.jpg

4515871730_fa95df456f_o.jpg

4515235667_10f87261e5.jpg

4515871794_7720895178.jpg

4515871836_f7cd47e4ed_o.jpg

4515871886_1ed3bfde2e.jpg
motivator1bd927c05ce1f363c56cb4cd76.jpg
motivatorb8ab512624d3a22b0cf763b3ba.jpg
3566320481_e34336c5cc_o.jpg

3453226461_5678816c55_o.jpg

3840016279_5b652741f5_o.jpg

3667707175_d78578958d.jpg

3875505134_90fb4903b7_o.jpg

4515638819_6e33d851b7_o.jpg

4516274670_5b56a37447_o.jpg

4515638849_f905e74ae5_o.jpg

4515638867_80745e7d25_o.jpg

4515638907_55c5ff8c7f.jpg

4515638941_45dbb181c0.jpg

4516274804_3462d2d29c.jpg

4515639023_cedd140136.jpg

4516274896_4ffbe5dbd8.jpg

4515639093_e1e260c184.jpg

4515639123_ee2260720d.jpg

4515639145_19be6ce65d.jpg

4515639917_6e599b8c35.jpg

4516275012_9bbb52523a.jpg

4515639191_9525e5cf69_o.jpg

4516275286_4043cf11b4.jpg

He's from the anime "Dragon-Half", which is well worth watching. It's very warped.

4515639429_e01462d324.jpg

4515639465_41200a5643.jpg

4515639491_a30674b975.jpg

4515639539_ee9c4d7ace.jpg

4515639689_d1bb60e590.jpg

4516275618_1e8cb9930c_o.jpg

4515639755_a64ab91043.jpg

4516275692_81bb25d447.jpg

4516275740_bc673dca9c.jpg

4516275760_be7f629568_o.jpg

4516275784_0f89039885.jpg

4515639949_38f00a6338.jpg

4515639965_7922054541.jpg

4516275850_7c23a3c44f.jpg

4515640063_74dee0b9c9.jpg

4516275880_0f792f236d.jpg

4515640083_4096c73d1e.jpg

4515640109_843d09bc76_o.jpg

4515640213_2f94dfa4bf.jpg

4516276026_feb86d9fce.jpg

4516276076_d7d22c7e7d.jpg

4516276106_4d0f094778.jpg

4515640313_0aafff5e5b_o.jpg

4516276132_b32c6f072f.jpg

4516276354_c69b25d979.jpg

4516276386_733528ca66.jpg

4515640577_2a503560df.jpg

4516276440_7de361c273.jpg

4515640679_f737cc5afe_o.jpg

4516276502_9ff4715362_o.png

4515640699_84be89bbcb_o.jpg

4epartydynamics.jpg
Seriously, the censorship here sucks. There's someone somewhere with no sense of humour, and who can dish it out, but not take it.



There was a really funny poster here poking fun at the irony of misguided self-appointed feminism and the aegis of political correctness laid over it.

But I self-deleted it.

It's on my blog instead. 
Seriously, the censorship here sucks. There's someone somewhere with no sense of humour, and who can dish it out, but not take it.



There was a really funny poster here poking fun at the irony of misguided self-appointed feminism and the aegis of political correctness laid over it.

But I self-deleted it.

It's on my blog instead. 



This is about having fun. If you cannot have fun without offending someone, then you cannot have fun. I probably would have laughed, btw.

PS: You don't have any blogs.
Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html
PS: You don't have any blogs.

well, there is a blog on www.cymbeline.com ... though I doubt that's what you mean.

Qube's block builder: if you want to create blocks for powers, items and monsters for this forum, but don't know html
Signature in a box
For years, I've lived a double life. In the day, I do my job - I ride the bus, roll up my sleeves with the hoi-polloi. But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known a life of dubious virtue. I won't deny it - I've been engaged in violence, even indulged in it. I've maimed and killed adversaries, and not merely in self-defence. I've exhibited disregard for life, limb and property, and savoured every moment. You may not think it, to look of me but I have commanded armies, and conquered worlds. And though in achieving these things I've set morality aside, I have no regrets. For though I've led a double life, at least I can say - I've lived.

3.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - Stone Gaint

Scipio: And Chihuahuas have definitely improved in the "attacking ankles, yapping, and being generally annoying" environment. Me: OK, am I the only who sees an analogy between forum trolls & Chihuahuas?
Some of my work:
XDMC 19 (silver): A full fledged assassins guild (with stats, skill challenges, ...)link XDMC 14 (Bronze): a one shot campaign for beginning DMs/players. link XDMC 16: Paragon path: the Epitome: being better then all then any one else. link (note: this is balanced) XDMC 25: The Gelatinous Cube mount Guide To Disreality: a collection of houserules - Introduction & table of content
My ego in a box
who am I kidding? my ego would never fit in a box
For the record, the ones censored by admin were (description):

A hot nymph with the title "4E Nypmhs - we have Astrid's Parlour, so they don't look like this anymore"

A miserable-looking, out of shape woman sitting outdoors with the title "4E Nymphs - we have Astrid's Parlour, so they look like this now."


And the one I didn't post:

A Big Red Self-Destruct Button with the title "Astrid's Parlour - because sometimes its more important to sabotage the game than just play it."


It annoys me no end that there is succour given to those that add nothing except to attack the graphics and imagery of the game, rather than play it. Is there any evidence that these people play the game? Is their self-esteem so low that they have to do this?

 
For the record, the ones censored by admin were (description):

A hot nymph with the title "4E Nypmhs - we have Astrid's Parlour, so they don't look like this anymore"

A miserable-looking, out of shape woman sitting outdoors with the title "4E Nymphs - we have Astrid's Parlour, so they look like this now."


And the one I didn't post:

A Big Red Self-Destruct Button with the title "Astrid's Parlour - because sometimes its more important to sabotage the game than just play it."


It annoys me no end that there is succour given to those that add nothing except to attack the graphics and imagery of the game, rather than play it. Is there any evidence that these people play the game? Is their self-esteem so low that they have to do this?

 



Then those things should have been removed. Let it go and move on.
Wink
Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html
For the record, the ones censored by admin were (description):



It annoys me no end that there is succour given to those that add nothing except to attack the graphics and imagery of the game, rather than play it. Is there any evidence that these people play the game? Is their self-esteem so low that they have to do this?

 



It annoys me that you think people are so concerned with you that they would attack your posts personally. Instead of enforcing policy to which they are bound. If you wish to have and own and view those pictures, awesome. But if a message board's policy doesn't permit them, that's life. Move on.
Not gonna weigh in on the argument, but I'm fairly sure the first nymph picture was from a D&D book somewhere.

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
Wow. That pic with the drill sargent finally helped me figure out how to RP the warlord class in 4e and the Noble class's buff abilities in SWSE.
Not gonna weigh in on the argument, but I'm fairly sure the first nymph picture was from a D&D book somewhere.


Aye, that was the 3.5 monster manual nymph.  A shame, really, because the 3.0 MM's nymph was cuter.  Couldn't hold a candle, though, to the 3.0 dryad, who was Mmmhmm. 
Actually I thought the 3.0 one looked like the stereotypical Porn Skank, just dolled up better.

the 3.5 one is by FAR better.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Actually I thought the 3.0 one looked like the stereotypical Porn Skank, just dolled up better.


EXACTLY!!!

the 3.5 one is by FAR better.


You disappoint me my friend
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.