Bad-ass things to say before killing people

183 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thanks folks, there have been some good suggestions here.
Lines for a Paladin:
I shall spread the buttery justice of (Deity's name) over the toast of your iniquity.
The succulent jam of light shall sweeten the sourdough of your evil ways.
The creamer of light will dull the bitterness of your evil unholy coffee taste.
The spatula of purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance.
Props if you know where these are from

The Tick!
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave
Lines for a Paladin:
I shall spread the buttery justice of (Deity's name) over the toast of your iniquity.

The Tick!

SPOOON!
Lines for a Paladin:

The Tick!

SPOOON!

Eh, Fork that.
You could go with:

"The Joker: How about a magic trick?
[pulls out a pencil and sticks it upright into the table]
The Joker: I'm gonna make this pencil disappear." The Dark Knight

or "I have something to say!  It's better to burn out than to fade away!" Highlander

or "The Joker: [to Batman] Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. *Hit me!*"  The Dark Knight

or "Batman: [to The Joker] You wanted me, here I am."  The Dark Knight

or "Leave, or you will see your own hearts beating on the ground in front of you."  Highlander
"Most people are forgotten shortly after they die, some are remembered long after they are dead. You are among the very few who are forgotten even while they are still alive."

"I would suggest you not give us an excuse to lose our temper, or we may never find it again in your lifetime."

I LOVE THIS THREAD!  more!
"Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery! " "The Medusan Lords' Gambit" - Discord - Level 15 Iron Soul Monk
"Thanks for the Candy"
I'd get along more with people if they didn't jump onto a hyberbole every single time you say something they don't understand.
"[Insert Character Name] was here... hey, stop squirming!"

"What's ugly, green, and has two pieces of metal where his lungs should be? You!" (OOTS)

*Pulls out Fullblade* "Let's trim a little off the top."

"My golden rule is to do unto others before they do unto you."

"This throwing hammer is simply too heavy for me to carry around. Here, you have it."

(After stabbing an enemy in the chest) "You've got something on your shirt."

"FALCON...PUNCH"

"You aren't even worth an at-will power. Melee basic attack!"
not really "Bad-ass" but when my bard kills things
 "You are supposed to be a challenge?  I think the dairy cow we passed a while back will put up a better fight."
"ooh look! Target practice!" (she has a bow)
Going out of your way to break the game and then complaining that it is broken is like beating a wall with a sledge hammer for an hour and then claiming its a bad wall.

13.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium

"FALCHION...PUNCH"

Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
Taking a cue from TF2:

"So much blood!"
"Cry some more!"
"Run, run, I'm coming for you!"
"Keep crying baby!"
"Good time to run, coward!"
"I have a plan for you: more pain!"
"The burning you feel? It is shame!"

"Hit the floor, pal. You're done."
"A lot of good that [weapon] did ya."

"If [god] wanted you to live, he/she would not have created me!"
"This is MY world! YOU are not welcome in MY world!"
"I joined/formed this [group] just to kill maggots like you!"
"Never bring a [weak weapon/implement] to the battlefield, war is not a game!"
"This is not a camping trip! This is war, and I LOVE IT!"
"You will not turn my battlefield into a playground!"
"You are a coward, and you'll die like one!"
"Your country did not prepare you for the level of violence you will meet on my battlefield!"
"Your white flag does not stop [god's] [weapon]!
"If you know what's good for ya, you will run!"
"The last word out of your mouth will be "SIR/MAM!", and it will be loud!"
"You will not be missed."

"Go to hell and tell [creature's god] I'm coming for him/her next!"
"It's lads/lasses like you that give war a bad name!"

"Take it like a man!"
"Son/girl! I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face!"

"You'd best be lying down!"
"Keep running your mouth, while it's still attached to your neck!"
"Say goodbye to your head!"
"Where'd I get ya that time? The liver? The kidney? I'm losing track."
"Your'e making this so easy, I'm actually getting worse!"
"Nothing personal, I'm just better."
"Nice try, but I'm the best!"
"There you were, very full of yourself. Then briefly surprised. Then dead."
"Lend me a shovel, so I can dig your grave!"

"Nothing personal. I just have to shut you up!"
"At least you died for honor - and MY amusement!"
"Oh, who will they ever find to replace you? ANYONE!"
"They can bury you in the 'tomb of the unskilled soldier'!"
"Does it hurt when I do that? It does, DOESN'T IT?!"
"Oh please, just stay down!"
"Promise not to bleed on my suit/armor and I'll kill you quickly."
"Well, this was a disappointment!"

Weapon
"What was your name? Eh, it may as well be 'Nail',"

"Prepare to be penetrated by my 12" pick!"

"If'd you'd only surrendered back in Ogdenville, the chains wouldn't have had spikes on them,"

Racial
"Fear not, dear Dragonborn, for it does not end here. You will exist beyond the mortal coil as an exquisite hand bag and a pair of shoes,"

"I'm gonna make you into 2 quarterlings,"

"This probably isn't the first time I've killed you, anyway,"

"Your kind can take any shape, eh? Try this one: puddle of goo,"

"I think I'll fashion your horns into a weapon with which I will kill more of you,"

General
"Count each hewing blow as it connects. See how high you can get before you fade away,"

"No, you'll just look down and see your bowels,"

"Any last words?" [kill adversary immediately]

"You are just one of thousands,"

"Sing for me!" [inflict painful, but not lethal, injury]

"Brought to you by The Mutherf'n' Paladin: bringin the GAME since you dun PISSED HIM AWFF!"
You know... you should get your whole party to do this...

Using a hand crossbow with a burst to dispatch a pile of guys... looking at the last ones..
"I bet you're wondering, Did he fire 6 shots or only 5?"
When you kill the next guy... yell, "5!"
Then look at the last guy... "Make my day."

For Unreal Tournament I created a voice pack for my skin.  My call sign was Preacher.
1395.jpg
"Sing for me choir boy!"
"Be healed!"
"Bless you my child."
"I shall pray for you."
"Hallelujah!"
"You are not worthy!"

Other voice packs were funny and highly inappropriate.  The Pr0n one had (in a female voice),
"I heard its good for your hair."
"Oops. Looks like we'll need a towel."
"Yes yes yes!"  (Think, When Harry Met Sally.)
"Bad girls need love too."

Actually the basic taunts from UT were quite good.
"Duck faster next time!"
"I just turned that guy into a bunch of leaky meat!"
"Try turning the safety off!"  (If you hit a guy before he gets his crossbow bolt off...)
"HEADSHOT!"

I had some great robot voices from a synthesizer which I used for bot skins;
"You need upgrades."
"Do you see the blue screen?"
"Your programming is inferior."

There was this little alien skin which had a great voice pack;
"MY PLANET!"
"This is more fun than a**l probing!"
"Inferior lifeform!"
"Exterminate!"

UT3 had some great ones:
"Death warrant enforced!"
"I think I made my point."
"Yeach! I got it in my hair!"
"Burning meat make me hungry."

If fire is involved;
"Smells like a BBQ!"
"MMM... Just like mama used to make!"  (Awsome if you're a half orc.)
"This makes me hungry."
Weapon

"When you have a hammer everything looks like a DEAD!"
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
Weapon

"When you have a hammer everything looks like a DEAD!"

"Stop! HAMMER TIME!"
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
You are about to be destroyed in every way it is possible to be destroyed and even in some which are technically impossible!
Lines for a Paladin:

The Tick!

SPOOON!

Eh, Fork that.

The end of Dorkness Rising!

"you have been weighed, you have been measured and have been found wanting"
to something that just won't go down
"try coming back from that one"
one enemy left
"I have killed all your friends, what chance do you think you have?"
Start of battle
"start praying"
"I may not have trueseeing but I can plainly see, you did not/will not die as a man"
"this just isn't your day"
"(speicies here) are born with (however many that speicies has of an apendage that you will cut off) and some die with (limb -1) seems like you will be in the latter group"
"Oh and you were doing soo well"
"what you were fighting"
"Uh, he was like that when I got here"
Against a controller
"your parlor tricks have no effect on me, but my (weapon here) will split your skull"
Killed many of enemies buddies and some or at least one pleaded for its life
"you know a (creature) is most honest when its about to die, you could say I knew your  buddy better than you did"
"you want to know how I got this scar" change story every time

Man I was only going to write one.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

Lines for a Paladin:

The Tick!

SPOOON!

Eh, Fork that.

The end of Dorkness Rising!

Ding ding, internet cookie for you sir! Laughing

not for killing someone but a cool phrase to say when a friendly npc or a player dies  is to say

"rise and rise again untill lambs become lions" we all know where i stole that one from ;)

and your going to sound real bad ass any chance you get to say these lines

"they say when plotting your revenge you should dig two graves, one for you enemy and one for yourself, i can tell you right now two just ant gona be enough"

"i have a message for those who stand in my way .... pray"

id love to link the videos i found these from but i don't know if your allowed to do this as it it not wizard related ?
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a +6 Arbalest, the most powerful crossbow in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

I use this one for my Avenger. It sounds familier, but i can't remember if i've heard it somewhere before.

Context doen't really matter:
"May Pelor's vengence be swift, for mine will not."

Oh, and one of my all time favorites from Batman:
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... ...you blinked."
"Your mother was a freaking Aardvark!" {teasing}
"You have forgotten the face of your father."
-- Dark Tower

And for the divine, gotta love the prayer before the coup de grace.
"And shepherds we shall be,
for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." 
-- Boondock Saints

On Essentials: Everyone deserves to play a class they enjoy. Hex Grid UserAndroid UserD&DMapTools
Dungeons & Dragons Compendium
Our House Rules
Index of 4e Errata
Dwarf Tunnel Warrior Commander: "That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred goblin scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred goblin scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead goblins. Or you will die tryin'."
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave
Hmm, half orc ranger fighter quotes:

"I'll see you in the nine hells, foul demon!"

"Prepare feel the bite of my axe!"

"I shall let a river a blood flow forth from your neck"

"Lay down your arms, and I'll make your death painless. Raise your arms, and I shall take them off!"

"The steel of my axe is the last thing you'll ever see!"

"Once I'm finished with you, not even the carion birds will touch whats left of your corpse!"

Not sure if thats the sorta thing you're looking for, if it is, enjoy!
Do the dead scream?

I shall send you to the realms of the Raven Queen, tell them I sent you.

Death is painless.  It is the dying that kills you.

Going out of your way to break the game and then complaining that it is broken is like beating a wall with a sledge hammer for an hour and then claiming its a bad wall.

13.jpg

Disciple of Bane:

"You who have chosen submission through death sicken me!"

"Resistance was your fatal weakness"
Avenger of the Raven Queen:

"You should be grateful, scum.  Today you shall face my goddess!"

"There is no justice.  There's just me."

Invoker of Avandra

"I'm afraid your luck's run out..."
There's some excrement on the end of your sword.

No the other end
Resistance is futile. You will be annihilated. borg.gif
The fact that I am about to kill you in a horrible way might not be of any comfort to you but then again, that was never my intention.

I made a mistake letting you live the first time, I never make the same mistake twice.

Prepare yourself. 
It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me! (Senator Palpatine, soon to be Emperor)
Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!

Delete. Delete. Delete.

13.jpg

My Bane worshiping fighter/ranger vs a Paladin of Bane,

Before knockdown assault. "I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig!"
After KDA, activate Grasping Trident, Pinning move, AP AoTR
"Squeal, piggy, Squeal!"

Rd 2 PoB still pinned, "Ya know what goes with bacon? MORE bacon. Come and Get It!"

"Burn, spawn of darkness. Pelor commands it."
Leaders are fifth wheels - the steering one.
When slaying/banishing a demon/devil:
"Back to your master, dog!  Tell him to beat you for not learning your lessons!"
This one's better at the end of the fight, as the enemy is dying; I have a friend, who, after killing the last enemy on the battlefield, sat down next to the near-dead villain, and said "It's okay, don't worry, it's going to be alright, I'M GONNA EAT YOUR HEART!!!"
A player of mine's cleric has his holy symbol attached to his craghammer:
"Let me lay Bahamut's blessings upon you!" *Wham*
Don't make me come back there and seperate you!
-You're already dead, you just haven't accepted it yet.

-Assuming your children would look anything like you, I just did the world a favor.

-MISTAKE!

-You were soft... my blade, however, was not...

-You suck at living, I wonder how you are at dying?

-Do you hear that? That is the sound of death.

-Do not weep, I have shown you a kindness. Now you don't have to watch as I kill your friends.

-Death visits us all eventually, apparently some sooner than others.

edit: stupid typos
Play by Post Games Join us Currently running: The Wheel of Time