Bad-ass things to say before killing people

183 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, I'm trying to come up with some possible bad-ass phrases for my character to have as trademark line before killing people.  He's a half-orc Figther/MC Ranger, and a fanatical follower of (Forgotten Realms) Bane.

Because I steal almost all my ideas, I've been looking for inspiration in movies... but the best I can come up with is, "You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" from Tim Burton's Batman.  Jules' biblical tirade from Pulp Fiction is awesome, but rather too long-winded for use at the game table.

Anyone have any ideas?

And while we're at it, any suggestions for battle cries?
The only thing I can think of that's not genre-specific:
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me" - Robocop

These seem more suited AFTER killing someone:
"Anybody else want to negotiate?" - Korben Dallas, Fifth Element
"I am the law!" - Judge Dredd

Here's a link when I googled "bad-ass quotes"
www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1602245...
Thanks for the response.

Heh, I actually have the Robocop quote in my notes.  I'm not sure whether I'd prefer to find an occasion for Tazok (my Fighter) to use it, or an NPC in the campaign that I DM.  There are some NPCs in my campaign it would be perfect for, including a Paladin for whom "justice" and law come first, with "Good" being only a very distant concern (he's inspired by Vhailor, from Planescape: Torment).  It's probably more useful for an NPC than for Tazok, because Tazok usually isn't taking anyone anywhere.

Another quote I might use from the same scene in Robocop is, "You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy.  Do ya?"

The other ones could be useful, too... but , as you say, after killing someone.

One other trademark I've got for the character is (based on No Country for Old Men), "What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"  If the victim calls it right, they get branded with the symbol of Bane.  If they call it wrong... they get the drow long knife.
You could modify the classic for vengence  "Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya.  you killed my father.  Prepare to die!"  from Princess Bride. 

That is a classic line, but:

"My name is Tazok Koveras.  You are my father.  Prepare to die."

That just doesn't have the same ring to it.
'Always bet on black'
'Some mother %#$%$%#$% are always trying to ice skate up hill'
'Chill out'
'Your passport's just been revoked'
'You're one ugly mother #^&^@$%'

"KERPLAH!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Good, bad? I'm the dwarf with the Craghammer."
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave
"I must break you."

"Everyone dies, friend. It's your turn today."

"You still have a bit of time. I strongly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a round of prayer to your impotent god. You may even have time to commit good old-fashioned suicide!"

"Come on, show me what you've got! Prove that you're worthy of this fight! Come on, come on! Come on! COME ON!!!" (said in a ragged, animalistic voice) 

The original core books said that this was our game too. It doesn't feel like that anymore.

"Good, bad? I'm the dwarf with the Craghammer."

Fantastic!

"I'm here to drink beer and crack skulls, and I'm all outta beer."
"Watch your back in the afterlife. I'm gonna get you there, too,"

"Tell them who sent you,"

"Close your eyes and think of boobies,"

"This was your life,"

"It's ok to cry,"

"Be at peace,"

"You're done here,"

"Relax, all your worries are over,"

"It will only hurt for a little bit,"

"You've outrun the reaper a long time, Demetrius, but you can't outrun me,"
"Watch your back in the afterlife. I'm gonna get you there, too,"

"Tell them who sent you,"

"Close your eyes and think of boobies,"

"This was your life,"

"It's ok to cry,"

"Be at peace,"

"You're done here,"

"Relax, all your worries are over,"

"It will only hurt for a little bit,"

"You've outrun the reaper a long time, Demetrius, but you can't outrun me,"

Oh, didn't know we were doing movie quotes.
*using some Dominate effect*
"Stop killing yourself, stop killing yourself!"
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave

"Mega-magic flame!"
"Pain."
"Lady Luck be kind!"
"Happy hour!"
"FOR SCIENCE!"
"The XP is afoot!"
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this; my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGER!"

Also, my avenger is fond of shouting "YOU GON' DIE!" at his oath of emnity target followed by "I told you so." when the job is finished.

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
To steal some quotes from Advance wars:

"Heh heh heh. It only hurts for a moment."

"A battle with me is a greater honor than you deserve!"

"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?"

For druids: "Neither man nor machine can withstand the fury of nature!"

"You're going to regret challenging me!"

"You've got courage to face me, I'll give you that much!"

ranged characters: "Where's the fool that wants to help me with target practice?!"

"You put up a good fight, but this is the end!"

"This will be a crushing victory!"

"Don't even give them time for regret!"

"Heh heh... Impressive! You had almost overtaken me... Almost!"

"I have no interest in underlings. Begone!"

"Heh heh heh... I'm going to enjoy breaking you!"

"The look of terror on your face... It's absolutely delicious!"

Before using a daily: "I give you credit for pushing me this far."

"Prepare to embrace darkness!"

"You will tremble before my power!"

"Fear is all you have left..."
One of my character concepts would not say anything at all. She would just point at an enemy and make a "come here" gesture. With a loud creaking sound like a very rusty hinge. And the enemy feels like he has been marked to die.

(Reventant Wilden, Pursuit Avenger, devotee of the Raven Queen.)
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
make a "come here" gesture.

Beckon?

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
"Aaaaand you're out!"
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Just who the f*** do you think I am?!

Drop the PC nonsense. Laying waste to thousands of enemies by raining fire and death from the sky is women's work, dammit! By: Boraxe
Just who the f*** do you think I am?!

"I'm the Goddamn Artificier!"
Blame this on the misfortune of your birth.
"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

"You will suffer me to pass."

"Challenge me?" then laugh.

"Come back when you know the business end of your weapon."

The first time you are hit, grin widely at them.
The second time grin wider.

"I just spent an afternoon dispatching devils, sending demons back to the abyss, and stopping a full scale war. Now what was it you wanted again?"

"I hunger!"

"I shall feed your flesh to carrion, and your eyes to the crows."

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!
Knowing is Half the Battle. The Other Half is VIOLENCE. Imagine a lightsaber duel between Optimus Prime and Batman. You're welcome.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. 

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness... for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with grrreat vengeance and fuuurious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

AND YOU WILL KNOW, MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!!!" 

"Whipe yourself off man, you dead."

"You called down the thunder, and now you've got it!"

"I'll be your huckleberry." (delivered with a strong southern drawl)

"You going to do something, or are you just going to stand there and bleed?"

"Surrender, or violence is liable to ensue."

"I will prove thy villainy upon thy body!  Have at you!"

"I will succeed in my appointed errand.  By main force if necessary."

"Though eternally rude war doth rage about us, I cannot but feel honored by this meeting."

"I have come long and far this day, and the path has been rife with obstacles.  Stand down now, for presently I shall become irritable."

"Thy scabrous face is an affront most grievous to all decent people."

"I am not left-handed."

"Your days of near-death experiences are over, friend."

"You can tell a great man by his mercy.  I'm just an alright sort of guy."

Some from movies/TV, some adapted from books, some I just made up.

"Dust to dust, ashes to ashes... and firey death to your face!"
"Send my love to the Raven Queen!" Wink
'I'll take pleasure in guttin you, boy!'
Madness? this is (fill in name of country here)
Going out of your way to break the game and then complaining that it is broken is like beating a wall with a sledge hammer for an hour and then claiming its a bad wall.

13.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium

Thank you for using [your name] Delivery Service. I hope your journey to Hell will be swift. Have a nice day.
(Magneto Style): "Goblins! Welcome... TO DIE!"
Now young [insert race/class]...you..will...die (release force lightning)

You now have 20 seconds to comply....

Consider it a divorce! (killing a creature of opposite sex)

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the very easy way.  Your choice."

"When your life flashes before your eyes as you die, see if you can spot the bad decision that led you to me."

"Fortunately for you I never kill anyone who doesn't request it.  Unfortunately for you I'm going to strike you with this hammer until you do."

"What did you have for breakfast this morning?" *pause for reply*  "Not much of a last meal."

"My friends here have a wager on whether your body will fall forwards or backwards when you die." *draws a long blade* "I've got a large bet on 'both'."
(I employ zie/zie/zir as a gender-neutral counterpart to he/him/his. Just a heads-up.) Essentials definitely isn't for me as a player, and I feel that its design and implementation bear serious flaws which fill me with concern for the future of D&D, but I've come to the conclusion that it isn't going to destroy the game that I want to play. Indeed, I think that I could probably run a game for players using Essentials characters without it being much of a problem at all. Time will tell, I suppose.
Life's coin toss, friend.  You lost.
"Im going to wear your face as a mask."

"You sealed your doom the moment you dared raise a blade to your betters."

For my archer
"You want to know what the last thing going through your friends mine was? the head of my arrow!"

"The Raven Queen will judge you,Me I don't give a damn."

"Maybe in your next life you will be luckier"
"I shall feed your flesh to carrion, and your eyes to the crows."

I presume the speaker is a necromancer whose zombies are hungry?

"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
One shot one kill? Are you a rookie or just incompetent?

Ow, OWWWW It literally hurts to be this good!

Killing an older enemy:
Just expediting the process

Killing a younger enemy:
Be silent you yapping puppy.

Crazy Sonofa..:
Your blood, she calls to me, she begs for freedom... She begs for me to taste her.

No skill, no sense, no honor and now you've got no life. Pathetic.

For the OP:
Starting combat: I either kill insects, or ignore them. Unfortunately for you, you have my attention

General:
There is great joy in the spilling of blood
Tyrrany? Simply a word, used by the weak to justify their misery.
Behold my stylus(gesture at weapons). I shall write the word of Bane in your blood.
Lines for a Paladin:
I shall spread the buttery justice of (Deity's name) over the toast of your iniquity.
The succulent jam of light shall sweeten the sourdough of your evil ways.
The creamer of light will dull the bitterness of your evil unholy coffee taste.
The spatula of purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance.
Props if you know where these are from Tongue out

Tell your god that Bane says 'your followers are weak'.

Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
Update 5th Sep 2011: Added a sample kingdom, as well as sample of play.
I guess I'll add some of my favorite killing quotes(most of which will probably be from WoW)

-General
This is for the best
I've gone and made a mess
Time.... never enough time
Your soul will languish for eternity
I am the coming of the end!
Look at what you made me do
So foolish!
Who shall be next to taste my blades?!
Shhh... it will all be over soon
Close your eyes... Sleep...
Next time, bring more friends!
Forgive me!

-Warforged/Cyborg type character
Invasive lifeform no longer functional
Extermination successful
Threat neutralized
Target exterminated

-Undead/Revenant type character
It gets worse...
Death...really isn't so bad
The pain is only beginning!
Yes, you'll stay with us now
You will find no peace in death

And of course one of my favorite lines from Robocop(besides the nice guy one said by Clarence Boddiker)
"Goodnight sweet prince!"
Dark Sun DM starting October 18th 2010 Level 4 Tiefling Orbizard Level 3 Tiefling Telepath Psion

12.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium