Now Playing; Track 3

878 posts / 0 new
Last post
On a similar theme

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
On a similar subject

-Realize You are your own source of all Creation, of your own master plan.
Lets do the Time Warp again!

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Lets do the Time Warp again!

Aces High--Iron Maiden
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Ghost of the Navigator--Iron Maiden
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Warning: The next song is more or less J-pop and is not recommended for those that are faint of heart. It is however recommended for those that like to watch cheerful japanese girls dancing while singing.

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Hot Limit

Embeding for this video was removed.

I'm listening to Elvenking, and man these guys are good! Incredible amount of variation for a single track, you can hear a lot of genres in there.

Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
Update 5th Sep 2011: Added a sample kingdom, as well as sample of play.
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Hot Limit

Haha, this is amazing! JPop can be so good, I wish that kind of music would be popular here, I'd be able to listen to the radio again.
Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
iFrame Removed

+1

Haha, this is amazing! JPop can be so good, I wish that kind of music would be popular here, I'd be able to listen to the radio again.

The band isn't really Jpop (they're classified as metal/rock/pop) but that song certainly sounds like such. And yeah it's quite good and it would be nice if more of the dumb music that is popular in the states sounded more like that.

but then again part of the appeal of that song might be that i have no blanking clue what they're saying.

The band isn't really Jpop (they're classified as metal/rock/pop) but that song certainly sounds like such. And yeah it's quite good and it would be nice if more of the dumb music that is popular in the states sounded more like that.

but then again part of the appeal of that song might be that i have no blanking clue what they're saying.

Thanks for sharing.  I appreciate all kinds of music, and this is the type of thing I might not have come across on my own.  It has quite a good hook, and I agree that part of the appeal is definitely the fact that it is in japanese.  (The cute girl does not hurt either)  I must admit I am not particularly familiar with Japanese music beyond some popular stuff and Shonen Knife.

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Here is one of the most recent singles from one of the bands above (Maximum the Hormone). This is after they've taken a hiatus.

I'm looking up and sampling different japanese rock bands (mainly ones that are listed as metal) and so I'll share some of the finds here so you guys can explore them yourselves as well.

9mm Parabellum Bullet - Supernova

This korean pop (kpop?) song came up during my search so I'll share it since i listend to it.

A Japanese all chick metal band and I think I'll stop here for today.

Ive always been into these chicks:

My brother for some reason cant stand them, he actually believes that I only listen to them just to p*ss him off, whats funny is just about everyone I know has a band that they think I play just to annoy them, but its not true, I just happen to like it, I think they jam!

This dude I know, Puck D., he swears up and down that anytime I play some

that it was just to P1ss him off, I listened to it plenty of times while he wasnt around, but to be honest, yeah there were times that I played it just to get him to leave haha!

Now with Tbird, for some reason he swore up and down that there was no possible way that I actually liked this band so obviously I played it just to annoy him, some people just got no taste, knowhatimean?

My other dude, Roadkill, cant stand these guys, he always gives me dirty looks when I play them, he hasnt said anything, but I just know hes thinking it!

With Fuzzy its Tori Amos, he figures I just got to play it to p!ss him off, either that or im gay. Which I dont get at all, I mean shes hot, total milf material, how does that make me gay? Like I said, some people, ya know?

With my wife its these guys, if I play them within her hearing range, its sure to start an argument, cause obviously the only reason I could be listening to them is because i dont want to have sex tonight.

My wife also hates these guys, but she doesnt think that i play them just to plss her off, she just thinks they suck, but they sound better than her band, haha!

Normally I'm not really into dutch/belgian lyrics,  but Eva de Roovere has such a beautiful voice and such incredibly sweet songs.

Epic Dungeon Master

Your Kingdom awaits!
I likes Flipper

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
I likes Flipper

You have excellent musical taste! And having Avatar as your avatar FTW!

I likes Flipper

You have excellent musical taste! And having Avatar as your avatar FTW!

Cheers!

There is something very peculiar about this song. I think I know this. But I can't for the life of me figure out from where. It's intruiging nonetheless.

It's probably from some movie though, considering the source.

Epic Dungeon Master

Your Kingdom awaits!

Sign In to post comments