Shaman Spirit Companion FAQ

345 posts / 0 new
Last post
crayne-
Yeah, I meant for the SC to be effective it needs to stay low enough to be adjacent to enemies and allies.  Never knew about the totemic spear though, nice.  But still kinda odd to have a flying SC when its effective range is quite short.  There should be ranged SC attacks or something.  Maybe if they do a Primal Power 2...

I see, in this case you are right that the spirit can only fly 1 sq up, to be most effective. If you view 4E as whole, this is still inline as developers don't care about "realism" or fluff, only game balance. I've seen a lot of similar examples, where rulings only make sense in game balance terms, but not for "realism" or fluff or logic for some monsters.

Also be aware, that totemic spear doesn't give the SC threatening reach. It can still only make opportunity actions against adjacent enemies.

Want anime-style Power cards? Then try the Touhou Power Cards!

Spirit's Fangs is written from the perspective of the Shaman (not the SC itself).  The class also refers to the spirit keyword saying that the SC must be present when [the shaman] uses such a power.

Since the power is an opportunity action, if the shaman is stunned or otherwise unable to take actions, does the Spirit's Fangs power still work?  I suspect the answer is no but maybe I am missing something.

You are correct, the power doesn't work. If a creature is unable to take actions (stunned, unconsious,...) only powers with "no action" can be used (like second wind, if someone uses first aid on him).

Mechanically, the spirit is just a puppet controlled by the shaman. So all attacks are roled by the shaman, even if the spirit is actually attacking (but note that LOS and LOE is measured from the spirit, not the shaman). Additionally, any effects on the shaman influence spirit powers (like being unable to take actions).

For example, if an enemy moves away from the SC and the shaman uses Spirit's Fangs. If the shaman has +2 to attack rolls from another source and is weakened, Spirit's Fangs has +2 to the attack roll but deals only half damage.

On a side note. If the shaman (himself) is flanking an enemy with an ally, spirit attacks against this creature have CA, even if the spirit is not in flanking position. This is because combat advantage is also a condition.

Smyrin, that is a good question so I have updated the FAQ to something similar to what crayne wrote.

Q: When does my SC get to make an OA?

A: Technically your SC never makes an OA.  He has an attack that functions as an opportunity action.  He gets to make that attack only when an enemy moves away from it without shifting.  Note that "Forced movement does not provoke opportunity attacks or other opportunity actions" according to page 285 of the PHB.   The updated rules say teleportation also does not provoke.  Ranged powers also do not provoke attacks from SCs.  Also remember that it is always you making the attack and that the SC is a proxy or a puppet that you are attacking through, so if you are stunned, dazed etc. you don't get to take the opportunity action.
Thank you for the update. Maybe you should reword the second half of the Answer, because it sounds a bit strange from a style perspective. For example, the word "also" is used a bit too much, in my opinion.

Isn't there a different item that allows you to use melee spirit 1 powers on creatures adjacent to your character, as opposed to your spirit companion?

Also, for Claws of the Eagle, note that the power says "adjacent to your spirit companion or within 3 squares of you" so, you can have your spirit companion be off 20 squares up (doing no good whatsoever, I might add) and still get to use Claws of the Eagle.

The main draw for the Watcher shaman is the spirit boon, though.  Being able to tell your party Warlock or Ranger, "Oh yeah, see that guy way back there?  You can quarry him now and he has no cover or concealment from all of his allies between us and him." is just too good to pass up. 
Isn't there a different item that allows you to use melee spirit 1 powers on creatures adjacent to your character, as opposed to your spirit companion?

Also, for Claws of the Eagle, note that the power says "adjacent to your spirit companion or within 3 squares of you" so, you can have your spirit companion be off 20 squares up (doing no good whatsoever, I might add) and still get to use Claws of the Eagle.

The main draw for the Watcher shaman is the spirit boon, though.  Being able to tell your party Warlock or Ranger, "Oh yeah, see that guy way back there?  You can quarry him now and he has no cover or concealment from all of his allies between us and him." is just too good to pass up. 

1. The item you search is called Totemic Warclub (club, greatclub, mace, morningstar).

2. Note, that claws of the eagle has a range of melee spirit 1. So unless you have said item or reposition your spirit, you can only make allies attack enemies adjacent to your SC.

I had an encounter last week where a DM had a monster with the "grizzled veteran" template, which had a minor at-will that caused the target to give combat advantage.  Does this work on the SC?  We looked at the power, and it had a Melee symbol, but we weren't sure if it was an attack. 

I know it can't be flanked, but can a SC be the target of an ability that makes it give combat advantage?  Can it be sneak attacked?
No, that won't work. As as general rule, conjurations can't be attacked (SC is a conjuration). In SC rules are two exceptions.

1.: It can be attacked, but only by melee and ranged attacks.
2.: If such an attack hits, you must check the attack damage. If it exceeds 10 + half the shamans level, the spirit disappears and the shaman takes 5 + half his level damage. Nothing else can happen.

So no, the spirit cannot be effected by any condition directly (CA is also a condition). So it also cannot be sneak attacked. Even if the shaman was granting CA, the spirit would not.

I agree with Crayne.  Because CA is a "condition" it does not work.
Can a Shaman walk around out of combat with his SC? or does he need to conjure it up at the start of each encounter?

I think (and hope) it is the first case, so a MC shaman doesn't need to use a standard action to conjure it at the start of each encounter.
It's not an attack to summon the SC, so yes you can have it walking around with you out of combat easily enough.  I did when I played a shaman.  Now depending on how things are in your DMs world, people in town may have a reaction to your SC walking around but that's all a DM's business.
Hey Level 3 Druid who Multi-Classed into Shaman, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I can and cannot do with my Spirit Companion to make things easy on my DM. Few questions.

1. Since I have Line of Sight from my SC, does that mean I can see what it sees? Say I send it around a corner and there's an orc down the hall. Does that mean my Druid would be aware of the orc?

2. Is there any sort of intelligence to the SC? For example can I give it a command such as "go off and return when you see goblins" or something even more basic than that? Also, am I able to communicate with the SC at all even it's just general impressions I can get from it?

3. When I move, does my SC move with me, or do I have to spend two seperate move actions to move both myself and my SC in the same turn?

4. Since it's a conjuration does a SC have the ability to pass through objects?

5. My SC is World Speaker, so for World Speaker's Command do powers that teleport count as "leaving" a square?

Basically I want to use the SC as a scout of sorts. Something I can send ahead, and if it gets attacked than worst case scenerio I take a little damage and we all know there's danger up ahead. If it doesn't work like that, that's fine I still plan on multiclassing further for the heal, and using it for World Speaker's Command.

Thanks in advance for the help. I fear I may have made my character more confusing than versatile.
Hey Level 3 Druid who Multi-Classed into Shaman, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I can and cannot do with my Spirit Companion to make things easy on my DM. Few questions.

1. Since I have Line of Sight from my SC, does that mean I can see what it sees? Say I send it around a corner and there's an orc down the hall. Does that mean my Druid would be aware of the orc?

2. Is there any sort of intelligence to the SC? For example can I give it a command such as "go off and return when you see goblins" or something even more basic than that? Also, am I able to communicate with the SC at all even it's just general impressions I can get from it?

3. When I move, does my SC move with me, or do I have to spend two seperate move actions to move both myself and my SC in the same turn?

4. Since it's a conjuration does a SC have the ability to pass through objects?

5. My SC is World Speaker, so for World Speaker's Command do powers that teleport count as "leaving" a square?

Basically I want to use the SC as a scout of sorts. Something I can send ahead, and if it gets attacked than worst case scenerio I take a little damage and we all know there's danger up ahead. If it doesn't work like that, that's fine I still plan on multiclassing further for the heal, and using it for World Speaker's Command.

Thanks in advance for the help. I fear I may have made my character more confusing than versatile.

1. No, your Spirit is simply a conjuration, you get no special senses through it generally. (there may be a feat, item, Paragon Path or something that allows this but if there is I'm not aware of it)

2. Nope, once again, it's just a conjuration. It is not any type of scout, it is really just an extension of your Shaman.

3. When you take any move action the SC can be moved up to your speed. There are also some feats and powers that allow it to be moved at other times. Alternatively, the updated power, if I recall, allows you to essentially reposition the SC by reusing the power as a minor action.

4. I believe so, technically a conjuration can 'fly' as well since it doesn't need any type of support. Someone can probably confirm this one better than I.

5. I may be misunderstanding your question. If your question is 'Can I use World Speaker's Command when an enemy tries to teleport away?' the answer is no. Teleportation does not provoke Opportunity Actions. World Speaker's Command is an opportunity action, ergo, it's not triggered by a teleport.

The SC is really by no means a scout. You could certainly send it ahead of you, up to its 20 square limit and use it to poke around a corner, if it gets wacked by something then you should be careful but you'd still take your 1/2 level of damage. But in terms of knowing what is up by it, not so much.

A better option for a scouting critter is to multiclass into an Arcane class and pick up a familiar. Some of the familiar options are capable of respectable scouting, Owl in particular because it has an ability that actually lets you see through its eyes.

3. When you take any move action the SC can be moved up to your speed. There are also some feats and powers that allow it to be moved at other times. Alternatively, the updated power, if I recall, allows you to essentially reposition the SC by reusing the power as a minor action.

For a long-range "reposition" of this sort, the most recent rules require a minor action to dismiss it from its current square and another minor action to summon again in a new square.

Returned from hiatus; getting up to speed on 5e rules lawyering.

For a long-range "reposition" of this sort, the most recent rules require a minor action to dismiss it from its current square and another minor action to summon again in a new square.

Are you sure? The current text in the Compendium is
You conjure your spirit companion in an unoccupied square in the burst. The spirit lasts until you fall unconscious, until you dismiss it as a minor action, or until you use this power again.

Doesn't the bolded portion indicate you can use the power again in a new location?

Additionally, the explanation for this update was
Replace the second sentence of the Effect entry with the following sentence: “The spirit lasts until you fall unconscious, until you dismiss it as a minor action, or until you use this power again.” This update clarifies that you cannot have multiple spirits conjured by your call spirit companion.

Which seems to similarly indicate that you can use it a new location but that causes your previous SC to vanish since you can't have 2 out.

Are you sure? The current text in the Compendium is
You conjure your spirit companion in an unoccupied square in the burst. The spirit lasts until you fall unconscious, until you dismiss it as a minor action, or until you use this power again.

Doesn't the bolded portion indicate you can use the power again in a new location?

Additionally, the explanation for this update was
Replace the second sentence of the Effect entry with the following sentence: “The spirit lasts until you fall unconscious, until you dismiss it as a minor action, or until you use this power again.” This update clarifies that you cannot have multiple spirits conjured by your call spirit companion.

Which seems to similarly indicate that you can use it a new location but that causes your previous SC to vanish since you can't have 2 out.

From the top of this thread:
Q: Can I dismiss my SC and then bring it back the same round in some other location?

A: Yes.  Normally that requires 2 minor actions 1 minor action unless you have one of the feats mentioned below that let you summon it as a free action. The march 2010 Errata makes it so that you can dismiss and then recall the SC as one action.  Dragon 387 (published 2 months after the errata)  makes it sound like it still takes a minor action to dismiss it.

Not rock-solid, but I knew I'd read it somewhere before...

Q: Can I dismiss my SC and then bring it back the same round in some other location?

A: Yes.  Normally that requires 2 minor actions 1 minor action unless you have one of the feats mentioned below that let you summon it as a free action. The march 2010 Errata makes it so that you can dismiss and then recall the SC as one action.  Dragon 387 (published 2 months after the errata)  makes it sound like it still takes a minor action to dismiss it.

Now I'm more confused. I thought you were initially disagreeing with me? I was initially saying you can use a minor action to reposition it in the sense of dismiss/resummon as one minor action.

So, are we even in disagreement or did we disagree originally but you went to the top of the FAQ and changed your mind? lol

Now I'm more confused. I thought you were initially disagreeing with me? I was initially saying you can use a minor action to reposition it in the sense of dismiss/resummon as one minor action.

So, are we even in disagreement or did we disagree originally but you went to the top of the FAQ and changed your mind? lol

I'm still disagreeing with you.  Dragon 387 implies you still need to dismiss with a minor before repositioning with a second minor, (but I'm perfectly willing to admit it may be the article needs to be updated to reflect the errata).

You do not need 2 minors to dismiss then resummon the SC somewhere else if it was already out.
1 minor action casting summon spirit companion makes it disappear whereever it was at and reappear at the new location.
You do not need 2 minors to dismiss then resummon the SC somewhere else if it was already out.
1 minor action casting summon spirit companion makes it disappear whereever it was at and reappear at the new location.

...unless you believe the Dragon 387 article which implies otherwise. 

...unless you believe the Dragon 387 article which implies otherwise. 

The dragon article, although published after the errata, was likely written before it.

If the rules were ambiguous then that'd lend a bit of weight to that article, but they're not.  The errataed rules are pretty clear although contradicted by an article released near to the time of the errata, which supports the pre-errata rules.  As such I think it's fairly safe to err on the side of the rules rather than the article in this case.
Updated the most controversial rules question in response to a new FAQ entry on sustainable movable close burst zones.

Q; How far away can my SC go and still be sustained?

A: It needs to be within 20 squares of you at the end of your turn.  There is a lot of argument about this, but for my answer I am relying on this FAQ from the Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn, which states that "Q The Dragon Storm power has a zone that starts in a close burst 2, but can be moved.  How far can I move it? A: You can move the zone 3 squares, and it ends if you end your turn more than 2 squares away from it " So as poorly as this answer is written, we now know that close burst powers do have a range requirment for sustaining.  The argument for why this is controversial is in the sblocks below and I think the FAQ and the info from Dragon 387 is good enough for determining RAI.

closeburst sustains

The rules on close burst powers and range are a bit of a mess and need an official FAQ.  People have been arguing about the range of close burst sustainable/movable zones & conjurations since consecrated ground was published in PHB.  PHB2 page 220 states you can move a conjuration as far as you want to during your turn, but conjurations end unless at least 1 square is within range.

If you read page 270 of the PHB there is never a range specified for close powers.  They have area of effect, not range.  In fact the word "Range" never appears in that section, while it occurs in the sections for melee powers, ranged powers, and area powers.  Page 273 however says that the  "Range is the distance from you to a target (or to the attack's origin square)."  The origin square for close burst powers is the creature using the power, so the range = 0.  There is a customer service answer quoted in the thread to this FAQ for instance that as long as you have line of sight there is no range limit.

Now if you go back to PHB page 56 it says "Following a power’s action type on the same line is the power’s attack type and its range." That makes it look like the range is the number on the line following the attack type.  A lot of people think that is the common sense answer since the power is close burst 20 that the range is 20 and treat the square the spirit companion is summoned in as the target referred to on page 273.  To top it off Dragon issue 387 says "If you end your turn with the spirit companion more than 20 squares away from you, it goes away."  Of course that article also contradicts other earlier errata and says you need a minor action to dismiss the SC.

So that's why people disagree about this and why we need an official FAQ: page 56 makes it look like close burst 20 is a range, page 270 makes it look like close powers do not have a "range".  Ask your DM, but in my experience this does not come up too often in real game play.   No matter how far away you think the SC can go, you need to have line of effect to it at the end of your turn or it goes away (see PHB2 page 220).

Reasonable interpretation. I hope they will clarify this one day.

I find it too cheasy to move the spirit arount at unlimited range, if you consider that it cannot act independently from the shaman.

Reasonable interpretation. I hope they will clarify this one day.

I find it too cheasy to move the spirit arount at unlimited range, if you consider that it cannot act independently from the shaman.

In support of the non-unlimited range nature of the spirit companion, I noticed that there is a Shaman utility power which allows your spirit companion to go farther than 20 squares from you and out of line of effect and not be destroyed.  As from the going out of line of effect part, it seems to imply that the SC cannot be more than 20 squares from you any other time.  I believe it was in Primal Power.

EDIT: Found it.  It was published in Dragon 383, which is the same one the confusion above is all about, I think.

If you can unsummon/resummon a SC wherever you want, what's the point of having the SC move? It just teleports wherever you want as a minor action. IMO this rule is broken.
Your spirit companion ALSO moves when you move. Thus, if you were going to move anyway, you can move your companion. Shaman only have so many actions per round, and in some turns, they're going to be spending those minor actions on healing.
If you can unsummon/resummon a SC wherever you want, what's the point of having the SC move? It just teleports wherever you want as a minor action. IMO this rule is broken.

its a spirit, its not tied to the rules of the physical world at all.  it can come and go as it pleases
Your spirit companion ALSO moves when you move. Thus, if you were going to move anyway, you can move your companion. Shaman only have so many actions per round, and in some turns, they're going to be spending those minor actions on moving.

Good example for this is, when the shaman is going to heal and the target is not in close burst 5 (but in movement range) and the secondary target is not adjacent to the spirit. So you use your standard action to attack. Then you move yourself and the spirit in position to heal 2 allies (second one adjacent to SC) and use your minor action to heal. If the spirit did not move with you, you would have to waste your standard action or AP to get the SC in position.

@Kallius: You can only conjure the SC in a close burst 20 (with line of sight and effect), not wherever you want. After that you can move it beyond range 20 during your turn, even around corners (so you don't have LoE and LoS to it anymore). This allows you to heal allies with Xd6 sometimes in impossible situations or attack enemies around corners or at range 20 + your movement speed + melee spirit 1 or 2.

@Diggles: This might be true from a fluff point of view, but in combat you should stick to the rules to keep the game balanced. You don't want your DM to teleport any ghostlike enemy into your face, just because they are ghosts, without having such a power?

It would be nice to add to the FAQ a consolidated list of conditions that could be applied to the shaman an if they do or do not affect the spirit companion. I'll give some examples, but there are very likely to be mistakes in here that I could use some help on.

Blind
 - Since you draw LOS and LOE from the spirit for spirt powers, this will have no effect on spirit powers or the spirits movement.

Dazed
 -  Works as normal. You and your spirit companion can take only one action. Though if it is a move action, you both can move.

Immobolized
 - You can't move, but you can still take move actions, which means your SC can move.

Marked
 - Works as normal. Even if you attack through your SC, it would still be -2 to hit a target other than the one that marked you.

Prone
 - I am pretty confused on this one.  Does the SC get a -2 to hit,  a +2 to ranged defenses, and grant CA to melee attacks if the shaman is on the ground?

Restrained
 - You still can't move, but the SC can. Are spirit attacks at -2 and does the spirit grant CA?

Slowed
 - Your SC has your movement speed, so you both can only move 2.

Weakend
 - Its still your attack so I'd assume spirit powers would still do 1/2 damage.
Blind
- This does effect the spirit like blinded normally does, because the SC has no senses of it's own. So if the shaman is blind and enemies succeed with stealth checks against his passive perception (-10), then the SC cannot locate them either. And if he does, the attacks still have -5 for total concealment, becuase the shaman actually makes the attack.

Dazed
- Sudden Call and Nimble SPirit are good ways to move the spirit, while dazed (Call SC as free action instead of minor).

Immobilized
- ...or you could convert your move action to a minor, to re-conjure him somewhere else.

Marked
- But be careful, if the mark lets the marker attack the shaman, if he attacks someone else than the marker. When the spirit attacks an enemy far away from the shaman, but the shaman is still in attack range of the marker, he might draw attacks from him, triggered by the mark.

Prone
- SC is not a creature, so it cannot grant CA. The shaman attacks through the spirit, so all attacks have -2 while prone. Against ranged attacks i'm not certain, but the SC (quote from confuration "has your defenses" (even temporary ones), so it should get +2 against ranged attacks.

Restrained
- See immo and prone. So the SC does not grant CA, but all attacks are -2.

Slowed
- ...but you can still convert move action into a minor, to reconjure him in close burst 20.

Weakend
- You are correct, but most of the time, the riders of leader attacks are more important than the damage. Or use claws of the eagle to let someone else attack who isn't weakened.

Question: IF the shaman charges, does he get to move his SC as well?

No. Charge is not a move action. It is move actions, NOT movement, that allow you to move your companion. [Post edited for clarity]
I will try to add a list of conditions sometime in the next week when I get the chance

I added the following conditions mostly they agree with the above answers, but I added a line about dying/petrified/unconscious because all three of those make the SC go away.

Q: I know my SC can’t be effected by conditions but what happens to my SC if my shaman is effected by one of these conditions?

Blind: This does effect the spirit like blinded normally does, because the SC has no senses of its own. So if the shaman is blind and enemies succeed with stealth checks against his passive perception (-10), then the SC cannot locate them either. And if he does, the attacks still have -5 for total concealment, because the shaman actually makes the attack.  The rules say nothing about the SC being able to make perception checks on its own.

Dazed: Works as normal. You and your spirit companion can take only one action. Though if it is a move action, you both can move.   This is why sudden call/nimble spirit are such good feats.

Immobilized: You can't move, but you can still take move actions, which means your SC can move.

Marked: Works as normal. Even if you attack through your SC, it would still be -2 to hit a target other than the one that marked you.  And since the PC is one marked if the PC attacks a target other than the one that marked it any mark punishment will be directed against the PC.

Dying/Petrified/Unconscious: Your SC is dismissed since you must be conscious for it to remain summoned

Prone: While prone you get a -2 to all ranged attacks, but the SC has almost no ranged attacks so it won’t affect your attacks through it much.  For powers like Spirit Lance you will be at -2.  The shaman grants CA, but the spirit can’t grant CA.  The SC gets a +2 bonus to defenses against all ranged attacks from enemies not adjacent to the shaman.

Restrained: Same as immobilized, but your SC gets a -2 to attack.

Slowed: Your SC has your movement speed, so you both can only move 2.

Stunned: Nothing happens to the SC, but it can’t move or attack.

Weakened: Your SC attacks do half damage.

Huh. I only just now realized that being petrified makes you unconscious, and thus helpless. So Petrified (SE) means that, though one must deal with resist 20, it's time for Coup De Grace.

Prone: While prone you get a -2 to all ranged attacks, but the SC has almost no ranged attacks so it won’t affect your attacks through it much.  For powers like Spirit Lance you will be at -2.  The shaman grants CA, but the spirit can’t grant CA.  The SC gets a +2 bonus to defenses against all ranged attacks from enemies not adjacent to the shaman.

Actually, while prone you get a -2 to all attacks, not just ranged attacks.  And, the CA you grant is only against melee attacks against you.  The +2 to defenses against ranged attacks is against *nonadjacent* ranged attacks, so if someone walks up to your SC and proceeds to rain arrows into while adjacent, there's no bonus to defenses and the SC can't really do anything about it.
I will fix the -2 part to all attacks.  I think the defensive bonuses part is correct however, since the bonus is to the shaman's defenses and the SC gets all of those.  "You get a +2 bonus to all defenses against ranged attacks from nonadjacent enemies."  If the shaman is prone and a non adjacent enemy uses a ranged attack against the spirit companion, since it uses your defenses it should get a bonus.   I rule that any conditional defensive bonus you get, your SC also gets and that includes other wierd bonuses like this and the Back to Wall AC bonus.
I will fix the -2 part to all attacks.  I think the defensive bonuses part is correct however, since the bonus is to the shaman's defenses and the SC gets all of those.  "You get a +2 bonus to all defenses against ranged attacks from nonadjacent enemies."  If the shaman is prone and a non adjacent enemy uses a ranged attack against the spirit companion, since it uses your defenses it should get a bonus.   I rule that any conditional defensive bonus you get, your SC also gets and that includes other wierd bonuses like this and the Back to Wall AC bonus.

Forgive me for my impudence, but I thought this was the Shaman Spirit Companion FAQ, not the Shaman Spirit Companion Houserules and Assumptions thread.  I don't care what *you rule*.  Unless you are a Wizards of the Coast developer and you are making an official public statement, *your rules* don't matter.

Besides, I was referring to an enemy using an *adjacent* ranged attack against the SC .. adjacent to the Spirit Companion.  If it's using your defenses and rules, then it shouldn't get any bonuses to defense since the ranged attack against it is adjacent, not nonadjacent.  And, the Spirit Companion has no recourse but to take said attack since it cannot make Attacks of Opportunity against adjacent ranged attacks.

Did you actually read my updated entry before posting that?  I specifically addressed that DMs might not agree with me and why.
Added another question to the FAQ.  Does this seem correct to everyone?

Q: When does my SC disappear with powers like Spirit Infusion (DS)?  Can I bring it back in the middle of the attack with a free action if I have a feat like Nimble Spirit?

This is up to your DM (free actions can always be limited by the DM) and it depends on the power.  For most them it looks like the first thing that happens with the power is the the spirit disappears right away since it is the first line in the effect.  That means that your boosts to allies do not apply if they require your SC to be adjacent to them, so allies would not get any additional boosts when making a Spirit Infusion triggered basic attack.   The rules do not say you can't use a free action in the middle of an attack, but again some DMs may not allow it and in general the answer to this question is ask your DM.
Sign In to post comments