Gambling Powers

Ok, I can't find the Dark Times Rules insert, and there was some confusion on the gambling force powers being used on an attack granted by a CE or SA outside of the character's own turn this weekend.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The save happens at the end of the action (namely, the attack in most examples I can think of).

The save happens at the end of the action (namely, the attack in most examples I can think of).

My question was whether or not you can actually use those powers not on your own turn. 
You may, but the save is made at the end of the turn you use it on.

And here's the link where you can find the insert.

www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/a...
Thank you.  Need to save it this time

Sorry for the confusion Deri.

If I may ask a follow up then.  Pretty sure the answer will be yes, but just to be certain.

Can they be used on an attack granted by a "death shot" CE?

So say Ferus is under the control of Mon Mothma, is killed on the opponent's turn, can he use Dark Temptation on the attack?  I assume so.
Yes, that's legal as well. It doesn't limit what kinds of attacks it can be used on.
Okay, follow up to Bill's follow up.
Feris Olin is in a Republic squad with Mon Mothma.  He takes enough damage to be defeated.  He uses the FP to use Dark Temptation on his CE Death Shot.  He makes the shot, and then his save, and fails.  Would he betray to the opponent's squad and then die, giving the original controller the points???
The save occurs at the end of the turn in question. He would be defeated and removed from the board prior to that so the save will never occur.
awwww...bummer.  Lol   Thanks

Sorry for the confusion Deri.

Thats cool Bill. Thanks for checking up on it.

Here is where you can get the insert for clarification at tourneys and the like.

www.wizards.com/starwars/downloads/SWM_P...

it would be nice if all the inserts were kept in a sticky on the board somewhere.