Next Rotation?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Could somebody tell me which sets rotate out of Extended, and when?

Thanks
October 1 the Mirrodin block will rotate out I do believe. With it leaving, Scars of Mirrodin will come in.
My Trade Thread My Decks: Standard: Esper Control, Junk Rites Modern: Twin Legacy: Sac Land Tendrils, Oops All Spells (Under Construction) Pauper: UB Post My Magic Blog "9/10 decks I make are terrible; and I make A LOT of decks!" -Pat Chapin
October 1 the Mirrodin block will rotate out I do believe. With it leaving, Scars of Mirrodin will come in.

Quite ironic.  Mirrodin leaves and comes back scarred.  Don't know if anyone else finds it ironic.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
Thanks alot!  Thought I remember hearing that but wasn't sure.   

So which decks will be most affected by this rotation?

All of them.  I don't think there will be a single one not affected by the loss of EE and Chrome Mox and Chalice.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!

All of them.  I don't think there will be a single one not affected by the loss of EE and Chrome Mox and Chalice.

Not going to anwser the obivious Halo?  Affinity.

Quite ironic.  Mirrodin leaves and comes back scarred.  Don't know if anyone else finds it ironic.

Me.

I plan to play extend after a rotation. Should I buy some card now or should I wait till someone make a good and suit my taste?

I usually play WU Control but can play other color as long as it controlish (I love card advantage). 
I have a question similar to the OP's.  Does Ninth edition shift out with Mirrodin, being replaced by M11, or is it sticking around until M12 and "Shake"?

EDIT: Nevermind, found my answer.  Ninth shifts with Kamigawa.

I don't, it was done on purpose, they've probably had their itchy trigger finger on the "mirrodin 2" switch for a long time. Despite low standard turnout Mirrodin was a crazy money maker, something about completely altering the face of eternal formats that does that.
To many good artifacts would have triggered a Ravenger critical mass which is something R&D is scared of on account of players having negative connotations with the card. 
All in Red probably, it'll lose Chalice, Chrome Mox, Seething Song, etc etc.

"Black Lotus x4, Time Walk x4. and Mox Sapphire x4?, Maybe he is running the budget version"

[center]---Standard---[/center]

Eldrazi Green

:R: Red Deck Wins :R:

:G::W: Naya :W::G::R:

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

All in Red probably, it'll lose Chalice, Chrome Mox, Seething Song, etc etc.

Song is is in 9th so it will not lose any speed but it will lose some utility.
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Really? I could've sworn it was in Mirrodin.

"Black Lotus x4, Time Walk x4. and Mox Sapphire x4?, Maybe he is running the budget version"

Eldrazi Green

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

Really? I could've sworn it was in Mirrodin.

It's in both...
Ok, must've only seen the Mirrodin copy.

Eldrazi Green

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

Sign In to post comments