Release date update...

I just got the following email (March 22nd) from Cool stuff after seeing the release date listed as the 21st on their website:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for ordering with us. The release date for Masters of the Force was changed to April 21st. We are still taking preorders on our first wave and will be shipping any orders placed out on the release date

Check out SWMGamers.com for more resources to help you with the game!
Squad Construction: Beginning to Advanced Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Gambit Scoring In SWM: Fact and Opinion | Netdecking | How Do I Grow The Game In My Area?

wow, didn't wizards just update the website with the release date like last week?

I don't know if they will do massive previews like the last few sets, but if they are then this would be a reason for not releasing any of them yet.
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40
wizards has not yet changed it on the site. IT may be that they havnt gotten to it yet though, hopefully not.
The 21st would be a Wednesday, which is odd and not in keeping with typical protocol. I guess we'll just have to wait!
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.

Even in the end, we can't get a straight date!!! Well being the last set, the sooner it gets here the better!! I need my Toydarians and Sullustans!

Disregard the first post.  I just got another message from coolstuff correcting the first email that I got.  It looks like the first person didn't know what they were talking about.  Sorry everyone.  My intent was not to spread misinformation.  Just to keep everyone informed.

Hi Mike,

Official release date is 4/6 and this is confirmed with WotC.  I have changed it on the site.

Thank you,

Shane

Coolstuffinc.com

*whew!*
No sweat, Klecser. Best to report what we see as it happens and let things run their course.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
It's all part of an elaborate April Fool's joke.  The trick is it doesn't occur on April 1 so it is guaranteed to fool and confuse everyone.

Glad it is the 6th though.  If nothing else, you managed to get them to fix the date on their site and cause less confusion overall.
That is such a relief.  I always get cranky without my plasti-crack ;)
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40
[Many cheers arise from the players.]

Time for a COUNT-DOWN!!!!
...14 days to go until the final SWM release...
*whew!*
No sweat, Klecser. Best to report what we see as it happens and let things run their course.

I'm certain Orsen Wells would agree.
yEAH!!! I am going into this set, without knowing a single stat, with or without previews!! It should be fun!
14 days! YAY!

Final release! Boo!
Sign In to post comments