Selecting Superior Implements as rewards

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Any idea when the PTB will say if we can take a Superior Implement when we receive an Implement reward, or will we only have access to enchanted Superior Implements via Transfer Enchantment?

I hope we don't have to wait til June and the next CCG update...

Thanks

-Rozman
I don't see why you can't do so already.  The superior implements are in a legal player resource (PHB3).  As far as I know, taking a Superior version of an implement as a found item is no different from taking a Superior weapon (such as an execution axe or a bastard sword) instead of taking a simple or military weapon.
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
I don't see why you can't do so already.  The superior implements are in a legal player resource (PHB3).  As far as I know, taking a Superior version of an implement as a found item is no different from taking a Superior weapon (such as an execution axe or a bastard sword) instead of taking a simple or military weapon.

The rules even state that the cost of a superior implement is part of the magic item it's a part of, much like better material armor is included in cost and a +1 dagger costs 360, the same as a +1 execution axe, even though the mundane versions are very different in cost.
Blah blah blah
Sign In to post comments