(MotF spoilers) Which new figs do you think will have what powers?

So, given the set list, who do you think we will have for some powers.

I think there is a great chance that peter will do some fun new powers just like last set had a number of new abilities and force powers.

For some of the minis that might have some classics, though....

Mace windu:  I really think he might have busted out the brainpower and brought us our very first Vapaad style mastery (but that might just be wishful thinking.

Ganner  Rhysode:  somebody mentioned he might have force bubble.  Another mentioned that he might get force repulse 5 or force push 5.  I am thinking he might just get a defensive power, while being a good melee beat, and a special ability that allows him to affect the vong with force powers.

Cay Quel-droma - Ataru style Mastery?  eh?
Maybe affinity:  Ulic Quel-droma
Maybe repair 20

Lord Hoth: I hope he either grants force renewal 1 or something else that is just as good.  I am probably one of the only people who don't think he should be 80+ points.  anything showing that he is a good commander while being decent in the beatstick catergory is good with me
Imagine if he granted Master of the Force 2 (with Nomi granting mettle) that would be a fun, but intensive use of force points for the Old republic characters

Grievous:  I said it before, but I will say it again.  I hope he is a 30ish point commander with disruptive.  I think it would go a long way to evening out the top tier and not quite top tier.

Jedi Instructor:  Now I am going out on a limb on this one, but wouldn't it be awesome for this guy to grant _______ style (soresu, shii-cho, ataru, niman)!!?!?
Even if it was just to 1 person.
Now imagine if this character had AFFINITY FOR REPUBLIC AND NEW REPUBLIC!!!!
I will continue to dream until I see his stat card with my own eyes. ;)

Jedi Healer:  Probably force heal 20/30, maybe force heal 40  (and that is all he needs to be good, too

Kit Fisto, Jedi Master:  Shii-cho is likely.
Force push, to go along with the water episode of the Clone Wars

Ani/Yoda force spirit:  Somebody mentioned a possible Master of the Force 2 granting spirit.  I think that is really the only way they could get away with having 3 force spirits in the same faction, and have them be useful.
There could also be some force powers granted (yoda).  It would be fun to put "Use the force" on any Luke skywalker you wanted.  (it would totally be more appropriate on force spirit Ben, though)

If you made it this far, thanks for reading my wall-o-text, and I look forward to hearing your views.
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40
Fun idea... Here are a few of my hopes (some minor, some major).

I'm hoping the Vong will have Stealth so many of them can benefit from super stealth (i.e., rather than just one of them potentially getting Ooglith Masquer). I'd also love it if it had Recon. The ARF Trooper has both, and it would be great if a Vong could, too (especially if it was priced right and had all the abilities most other Vong do). Disruptive would be helpful, too.

I just hope the Mandalorian costs less than 10 points (and that he is a good deal for the points -- Recon or Disruptive would obviously be helpful here, too).

I'm hoping at least one of the following figures has Affinity for the NR:  Jedi Healer, Jedi Instructor, Jedi Sith Hunter, and/or General Solo.

Perhaps most importantly, I'm hoping one of the unique OR figures (maybe Lord Hoth) has a tempo control CE. Maybe something like Dodonna or San Hill, or better yet, something new that prevents tempo control CEs from working the way Never Tell Me The Odds prevents initiative control from working (that would really shake things up).

EDIT:  And, in another post a while back I mentioned I'd love it if Ani Spirit granted MOTF2 and Yoda Spirit granted Force Defense or some similar Force power. At a minimum I hope they are different from each other and from Obi-Wan Spirit.

Perhaps most importantly, I'm hoping one of the unique OR figures (maybe Lord Hoth) has a tempo control CE. Maybe something like Dodonna or San Hill, or better yet, something new that prevents tempo control CEs from working the way Never Tell Me The Odds prevents initiative control from working (that would really shake things up).

Wow.  Stroke of genius.  This would be an amazing ability that focused on bringing Old republic up to the competitive levels in my mind.  Given the fact that they don't have massive support for small points (like republic/rebel/empire) this wouldn't make it so that Old republic could just out-activate everyone and win with their own version of tempo control (also the fact that they don't have any swap or movement breakers).  At the same time, this would bring down soooo many of the builds that are almost always played in Rebel/NR/Empire factions.  It would do wonderful things to bringing Opportunist down to Cunning's power level again, too.
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
I think Lando will have:

Works Every Time: Non-unique allies start the skirmish with a colt 45
Lol...that's one way to "represent"...

It would be nice to see some of the ideas come fruition and level things out. 
I wouldn't mind seeing one of the commanders give out something like Crack Gunner (but without having to combine fire with a Mounted Weapon) so characters with Evade would be less dominant.  It would shake some things up especially in one of the "lesser" factions.

I hope the Jedi Trainer has an ability similar to Qui Gon's to boost the OR Jedi.

It would be nice to see a return of Sonic Attack (perhaps on the Toydarian) to counter the Force protection abilities.  Nothing too damaging, but more of an annoyance.

Voolvif needs Force Strike.

The Dejarik pieces need Melee Reach 2-3 and some could have Charging Assault +x.

Those are some of my hopes anyway - might not balance well, but oculd help the set go out with a bang.  I do like the ideas presented earlier, especaily the anti-tempo control idea.

I would like some sort of faction reserves for the minor factions.

Every set has had new force powers and special ability's and see no reason why this one should not. So with that in mind i think the new force powers will go to Lord Hoth & Freedon Nadd. I also think that the two new force  Spirits should have something very different to the Obi-Wan one we have. Not sure what that should be.

As for SA's I would like the Vong character to have something like droid hatred. +6 Attack and 20 damage against droids. This would allow them to at lest be affective against Droids with damage reduction.

I would like the new OR generic jedi to have Affinity for NR. or at lest/as well as have force renewal 1.

As for CE'S well at this point given the characters that we are getting i am not expecting much. I think Republic and Rebel will fair the best not that they need it. As all the OR are Jedi i am not expecting much in the way of commanders there, I know nothing about Lord Hoth so if he is a commander then maybe something, but i expect it to be for other jedi's. might help a little. Freedon Nadd might also be a commander but not sure what he could get that is in keeping with his character as for the most part he's character in the comics was already dead, and as this is not a spirit?? I guess something like Leia Hoth Commander's CE might work but for non-unquie force users.
Yoda spirit shoud have affinity for New Republic and grant master of the force 2
I'm hoping Plo Koon will have Force Lightning, that Master Windu will have Vapaad Mastery, that Vader can bring Order 66 characters into the empire, and that the Taung Warrior is cheap and efficient.
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
I read up on the Taung.  The thing with having parry, it would mean that they would have to have about 10 hp to make them the cheapest mandalorian.

That just doesn't seem very mandalorian to me.  I am very happy that they haven't really brought any 10 hp mandalorians or low attack bonus mandalorians to the table.
Also, we already have (i think 3) mandalorians with parry, 1 of which is extremely cost effective after the errata (red guy, forget his name)

I am thinking that the Taung will be about regular mandalorian cost (18-20s) and will be a real fun melee beast.
It would be nice to see Voolvif reflect his "bubble" mastery on the table top.
What do you think?

Force Bubble 30 (Force 1: When this character takes damage, reduce the damage by 30)

Or would you prefer Force Bubble and master of the force 2?
I'm hoping the Jedi Healer has something like Heal 10 and Force Heal 30.
I'm hoping the Jedi Healer has something like Heal 10 and Force Heal 30.

Me too.  If that is the case, I can see Bacta Tanks becoming much more popular...there's nothing like healing 60hp every round in a swap squad....
Hmmm....I'm not sure which Force Bubble I'd prefer....the FB with MotF 2 would be wicked, but a lot of fun. If there was a character we would finally see with the ability, I hope it's this one.

You gotta wonder if they'll give him renewal though... 
@ GWEk, that would be fun, I agree with having limited force (4) and force heal 30, but still have heal 10 for when he runs out, that would be a really focused healer

@ Tint, as long as he doesn't have affinity for the Republic, there shouldn't be any problems with swap squads that really abuse the heal + bacta

@aguynamedart, I think giving him force bubble, motf2, and renewal 1 wouldn't be out of left field or anything.  It would completely prevent 20 damage shots twice, but he would go through those fp like candy.  It wouldn't be too much more powerful than Darth Talon.  Give him 120 hp and high defense as well as all those things for 30 pts and i might cry foul.  Maybe.