Seekers RPGA card?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I can't seem to find a Primal RPGA card for the Seeker to use to reroll an attack.  Was one made and is it available for download like the others?
I can't seem to find a Primal RPGA card for the Seeker to use to reroll an attack.  Was one made and is it available for download like the others?

You're looking for "Furious Evocation".  It's in the PDF of the 2009 reward cards.
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"

You're looking for "Furious Evocation".  It's in the PDF of the 2009 reward cards.

Thank you! I didn't realize the attackes were actually evocations.
It pays to read the Player's Handbook.  (3) ;)

And now you know...
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
And knowing's half the battle!
Of course, there's no Psionic Discipline reroll card or Shadow Hex reroll card...
Yes, those we have to wait on unfortunately. Frown

I was thinking about allowing psionics characters access to "reroll cards" on un-augmented at-will powers that miss. The only really I do so is I assume that we will eventually see them and they are not game breakers. Of course, I don't think that would fly in convention play or someplace like that.
And knowing's half the battle!

See, I knew if I put that out there someone would take the bait. 
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
knowing
You win a cookie, sir. 

A blog post commenting on that t-shirt design suggested that the other half should have been 25% pork chop sandwich and 25% body massage.

I'd go 16% pork chop sandwiches, 17% body massages, and 17% hanging out at dockside bars.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
How about 10% Pork Chop Sandwiches (greasy and served in a dirty ashtray, 'natch), 15% body massages, and 25% Happy Endings.

I think that sounds better.