LFR at ConnCon

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone,

I plan on running a bunch of LFR games at ConnCon this weekend (March 19th) but rooms are expensive if you go alone. Is anyone here going and willing to share costs of a room? If your room is full, I don't think I'd mind the floor. Best,

Ben L
lash.ben@gmail.com
I suggest you post on lfrneusa, lfr-nyc, and such groups. You are more likely to find somebody who has crash space to share. BTW, while I understand that its expensive, at $89, its still cheaper then most other hotels charge for a convention room.
I suggest you post on lfrneusa, lfr-nyc, and such groups. You are more likely to find somebody who has crash space to share. BTW, while I understand that its expensive, at $89, its still cheaper then most other hotels charge for a convention room.

Thanks for your help. I had trouble finding the NYC LFR group, is it a yahoo group like the lfrneusa i found is? Thanks again. 
www.meetup.com/NYC-DND

Thanks for your help. I had trouble finding the NYC LFR group, is it a yahoo group like the lfrneusa i found is? Thanks again. 

games.groups.yahoo.com/group/LFR-NYC/