Updated CB Campaign File

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I finally got around to updating the CB file for the latest update (as of March) and it's posted on my website on the resources page.

The file name will have a number added to it that Yahoo adds when I upload the file (it's annoying but there's no way to avoid it) but it shouldnt' affect its operation.
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
Thanks for doing that Dragon, and it's good to see movement on the power cards too.

Hope you're enjoying parenthood.
I am enjoying it... when I'm able to stay awake that is. 
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
Sign In to post comments