Pregen Errata

13 posts / 0 new
Last post

I assume this is OK -- the pregens aren't really spoilers. I wanted to start a new thread to make it easy to find, since this is sort of important; I will keep this post updated if/when people catch issues I missed.

In general this is a decent batch of pregens; there are just a couple of errors on the sheet.

Character Builder files and PDFs of the pregens are available here, thanks to DeathMutantLives.

Alvenor

Trained Skills: Insight should be +8. (+3 Wisdom modifier.)

Passive Insight is correct.

Alvenor has Divine Strength listed twice.

Eselda

Trained Skills: Religion should be +9. (+4 Wisdom modifer.)

Eselda's holy symbol is listed as a Holy Symbol of Sune (Greater Goodness of Beauty). Should be Greater Goddess. This is unlikely to affect actual play, of course.

Kalla

No problems.

Beliel

Has Holy Strike listed as an at-will. (He's a warlock.)

He is listed as being Bloodied at 13 hit points; since he has 23 hit points total, this should be 11 hit points.

Heretus

No problems. 

Quinaro

No problems.

Thanks. I have just opened the box this evening and gone through all the items. I will read through the module tonight to start to prep it.
James Playing D&D since the Red Box of '83.
I recreated all of the characters with the DDI Character Builder in case my players wanted full character sheets. Does anyone know if they can they be uploaded anywhere on this site?
Not that I can find. I use a free account from MediaFire, myself: www.mediafire.com

I assume this is OK -- the pregens aren't really spoilers. I wanted to start a new thread to make it easy to find, since this is sort of important; I will keep this post updated if/when people catch issues I missed.

In general this is a decent batch of pregens; there are just a couple of errors on the sheet.

Alvenor

Trained Skills: Insight should be +8. (+3 Wisdom modifier.)

Passive Insight is correct.

Eselda

Trained Skills: Religion should be +9. (+4 Wisdom modifer.)

Kalla

No problems.

Beliel

Has Holy Strike listed as an at-will. (He's a warlock.)

Heretus

No problems. 

Quinaro

No problems.

Also, Eselda's holy symbol is Holy Symbol of Sune (Greater Goodness of Beauty) rather than Holy Symbol of Sune (Greater Goddess of Beauty).  An amusing typo.

Alvenor has Divine Strength listed twice.
I uploaded DDI Character Builder files and PDFs of the pre-gens here:

www.mediafire.com/file/wfdtnmzwvmm/DnD_E...

Typo:
Page 11
Fayne stat block

Fey'ri Deception:
Says 'Xeres' teleports 5 squares not 'Fayne.'
James Playing D&D since the Red Box of '83.

Thank you! Saved me time I did'nt haveLaughing
Belial has 23 hit points but is listed as being Bloodied at 13 hit points.
Shouldn't this be at _11_ hit points?

www.boscos.com

907-274-4112

After 30 years 'across from the windmill,' we will be moving 'across from the bakery.' We will be moving the Spenard store in February of 2015. We'll be just a short walk up the road at 2301 Spenard Road. It'll be bigger and better and have a much better set up for gaming. 

Updated with everything but the adventure errata -- I'm not tracking those, since I have not read the adventure (I'm not DMing). Thanks!
I recreated all of the characters with the DDI Character Builder in case my players wanted full character sheets. Does anyone know if they can they be uploaded anywhere on this site?

Thanks for doing the work! I appreciate it!

You, sir, are a gentleman.
Thank you very much! As I couldn't play my pre-generated character, I chose to play Eselda and I see there's a slight mistake! Thanks! Besides, it is better to have a complete character sheet rather than a sort of "greater" card!
Sign In to post comments