swmgamers.com

Hey, so I signed up and activated my account, but how in the bloody Hell do you sign in? Access to everything is restricted, but instead of forwarding you to the login, it just displays an error message.

The sitemap doesn't even have it listed. Can anyone help?
Are you saying the login button on the top "toolbar" doesn't work?

Another thing to add while we're on the topic, I can't make the 'log me in every time I visit' button work.  I can click it and the check mark appears, but it doesn't happen.
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Are you saying the login button on the top "toolbar" doesn't work?

Another thing to add while we're on the topic, I can't make the 'log me in every time I visit' button work.  I can click it and the check mark appears, but it doesn't happen.

I have the exact same problem, Dendrite. It's extremely annoying to log in every time.
Photobucket I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical
I have the same problem as you guys do. The Login doesn't work, And the keep me logged in hasn't worked for about 3 or 4 months. I Like the site, and respect the work they put into the site, I personally have a hard time navigating the site.
I don't see a login anywhere, I have the current version of Firefox.
You have to click on a topic, such as forums, then the Login option comes up.
You need to be in the forums to log in.  On the home page select "Community" and then "Forums" and it will take you here- swmgamers.com/forums/ Then you will see "Log in" in the upper right of the screen.

If you are having trouble logging in due to a password or user ID issue then send an email to dnemiller@swmgamers.com and he can assist.

Most other issue with loggin in go away when you clean out your internet cache.  Anytime I have had an issue in the past nuking the cache has fixed it 100% of the time.

The way I understand the auto login feature is that it keeps you logged in until you close your browser and then you will have to sign in again.  I use Firefox, so it remembers my login and password evertime so all I have to do is click login in and it it works everytime without having to type it.

Got it, thanks for the help!
You need to be in the forums to log in.  On the home page select "Community" and then "Forums" and it will take you here- swmgamers.com/forums/ Then you will see "Log in" in the upper right of the screen.

If you are having trouble logging in due to a password or user ID issue then send an email to dnemiller@swmgamers.com and he can assist.

Most other issue with loggin in go away when you clean out your internet cache.  Anytime I have had an issue in the past nuking the cache has fixed it 100% of the time.

The way I understand the auto login feature is that it keeps you logged in until you close your browser and then you will have to sign in again.  I use Firefox, so it remembers my login and password evertime so all I have to do is click login in and it it works everytime without having to type it.

Yeah I have this problem at home, even when I tell it to remember my password. The minute I close the internet window it's like I was never there at all.
Yeah I have to save the internet sites that were open when I close down my browser. Unfortunately sometimes it doesn't give me the option and then I have to log in again. Not that I mind particularly.

@qvos: I found it hard to navigate at first, but am quite comfortable with it now. I prefer it to this forum, because I keep forgetting that there is more to this one than just the general section. It is much easier to see everything that is going on over at gamers.
Yeah I have to save the internet sites that were open when I close down my browser. Unfortunately sometimes it doesn't give me the option and then I have to log in again. Not that I mind particularly.

@qvos: I found it hard to navigate at first, but am quite comfortable with it now. I prefer it to this forum, because I keep forgetting that there is more to this one than just the general section. It is much easier to see everything that is going on over at gamers.

Perhaps for you, But even after being on that site for a couple of years, It still is hard to navigate and the Layout is a little confusing. It is a Great Site though
I got a membership to it, and then couldn't figure it out.
When I get home from work, I don't wanna fight with something. That's why I play the same ol' games and want websites that are intuitive & easy - FUN - to use. So I kinda gave up on SW Minis Gamers thing.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
I got a membership to it, and then couldn't figure it out.
When I get home from work, I don't wanna fight with something. That's why I play the same ol' games and want websites that are intuitive & easy - FUN - to use. So I kinda gave up on SW Minis Gamers thing.

I agree. I have tried, But I keep going back to Bloomilk. What I really like is when the box at the corner tells you..." So and So is viewing this topic in This Thread.", You go to click on it and It says." You are not authorized to read this" Thats a pooper scooper
For me, I got to the main page, click Forums, and then log in at the bottom of that page. Logginf in any other way meets often with issues.
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
Sign In to post comments