Racial slurs needed

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok, so I have a racial Dragonborn character who loathes all creatures not from the natural plane. I have several, but really not a lot, and nothing for several more.

So far I have, for the;

Astral Sea:
Abominations - nothing
Githyanki - "Illithid pup." "Slave." "Illithid-bound."
Maruts - nothing

Shadowfell:
Death Giants - nothing
Nightwalkers - nothing
Shadar-Kai - "Abandoners." "Fell Human." "Emotionsworn."
Dark Ones - "Spysworn." "Shadow Rats."
Sorrowsworn - "Haunts."
Dread Emperor - "..."

Feywild:
Eladrin - "Pureborn immigrant." "Glitter-Elf." "Fairy."
Elf - "Feymmigrant."
Firbolgs - nothing
Fomorians - "Gruesome fellsworn."
Goblins - nothing
Gnomes - "Fomorian food." "Trickster." "Dirt bag." "Filthy illusionist."

Elemental Chaos:
Archons - "Mindless conquerers." "Return to the Primordial."
Demons - nothing
Efreets - "Black merchants." "Slavetrader."
Elementals - "Mindless Primordial."
Genasi - Water: "Blob"
Githzerai - "Respectable Migrator."
Primordials - nothing
Slaads - "Pondscum."
Titans - nothing

So, as you can see, I'm still missing a -lot- in terms of races. I need as many slurs as possible. =D
I think copying it into notepad, then copying it from there should do the trick.

Also, I once had mah minotaur barbarian refer to a gnome as a "one-handed weapon" during an amazing exchange of insults.
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
I think copying it into notepad, then copying it from there should do the trick.

Also, I once had mah minotaur barbarian refer to a gnome as a "one-handed weapon" during an amazing exchange of insults.

Thanks for the tip, RP, that fixed the weird bug thing.
Nightwalker: "You're a euphemism for HOOKER."
*crying* "You don't have to say that!"
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave

Yeah, I think I can come up with a few.


Githyanki: Lich's bitch, brainsnack.
Firbolg: Furball.
Githzerai: Brainsnack.
Slaadi: Frogbrain, Toadbreath.
Genasi - Fire: Cinder, Spark, Ash, Crisp.
Genasi - Water: Droplet, Drink.
Genasi - Earth: Coal, Sand, Grit.
Genasi - Air: Gust, Fart.
Duergar: Spikeface.
Angel: Godsworn.
Beholder: Eyeball.
Devil: Lawyer.
Genasi - Any: Primodial Reject.
Eladrin: Gemeyes.
Goliath: Stoneface.
Giants: Small Fry, Shorty.
Marut: Oathbound, Oathsworn, Oathbreaker.
Shadar-kai: Corpsesworn, Deathbound, Fetishist, Hedonist, Tanar'ri-lover.
Myconid: Fungusface.
Sphinx: Catbird, Riddlemonger.
Wood Woads: Axelover, Treeface.
Azer: Forgeface, Giantsworn.
Banshrae: Bugbrain, Songsworn.

In my campaign Elves are racially hated by a larger populace and are refered to as "Treehumpers"

I think copying it into notepad, then copying it from there should do the trick.

Also, I once had mah minotaur barbarian refer to a gnome as a "one-handed weapon" during an amazing exchange of insults.



I'm stealing that!  That's great, one handed weapon, what a laugh!

Well to add to that a little, in one of our games our DM's prize NPC is a crazy wizard who we long decided uses gnomes as spell components.  Basically it's because the DM and a couple others of our group(not including myself), don't like gnomes.  But it makes for great humor when the wizard(Fabba) uses a gnome to cast a spell.  I'm going to have to suggest the one-handed weapon thing though I love it.

AH!! WHAT!! NO DIGGERS? I take umbrage to no dwarf slur. Laughing

Okay, let's see what I can muster up at the moment

Dragonborn: Scaleback
Shadar-Kai: Dark-folk, emos
Gnome: Fey midget
Halfling: Fastball special
Elf: Arborphiliac (someone who has sex with trees)
Tiefling: Horny-folk

I'm kind of amazed that "Devil-lover" hasn't made it on here yet (as a slur for tieflings, mainly, but it also works for Duergar). 

A list of CharOp Handbooks I'm currently updating:

Heart of the Dragon: A Dragonborn's Handbook

Infernal Wrath: A Tiefling's Handbook

I'm kind of amazed that "Devil-lover" hasn't made it on here yet (as a slur for tieflings, mainly, but it also works for Duergar). 


Devil-lover wouldn't make that much sense either, since devils are lawful evil.
And demon-lover is already in "Tanar'ri-lover" @ Shadar-kai.
I am definitely appropriating some of these slurs for use by my PCs and NPCs.
I'm kind of amazed that "Devil-lover" hasn't made it on here yet (as a slur for tieflings, mainly, but it also works for Duergar). 


Devil-lover wouldn't make that much sense either, since devils are lawful evil.
And demon-lover is already in "Tanar'ri-lover" @ Shadar-kai.



Yes, because I'm sure that everyone out their who uses racial slurs is worried about how correct they are.

And the easiest dwarf slur (and the one guaranteed to get their ire) is "short stuff."
And the easiest dwarf slur (and the one guaranteed to get their ire) is "short stuff."

I would prefer "short round."

I'm kind of amazed that "Devil-lover" hasn't made it on here yet (as a slur for tieflings, mainly, but it also works for Duergar). 


Devil-lover wouldn't make that much sense either, since devils are lawful evil.
And demon-lover is already in "Tanar'ri-lover" @ Shadar-kai.



Devils are evil.

Ergo, being called a Devil lover is insinuating that you are evil.

And not everyone has played second edition. Not to mention I'm not sure what connections Shadar-Kai have with Devils anyway. They're the shadowfell folk, more likely to be called "Necrophiliacs" or something else relating to the undead. 

A list of CharOp Handbooks I'm currently updating:

Heart of the Dragon: A Dragonborn's Handbook

Infernal Wrath: A Tiefling's Handbook


Devil-lover wouldn't make that much sense either, since devils are lawful evil.



Reminds me of what always pissed off my old DM;

Demons: Devil
Devils: Demon 
Tieflings: Devil's brood
Dragonborn: Dragon Ball-Caddy
Beholder: Pinata
Genasi-Earth: Dust Mite, Dirtbag, Mud-Blood
Genasi-Fire: Ash-breath, Sunburn
Genasi-Water: Pee-brain, Soggy, Dampy, Mr. Moist
Genasi-Air: Draft, HVAC, Airhead, Breezy Bottom
Dwarf: Dirt Child, Hammerhead
Angel: Godnoser
If you want a bigot-bigot style, just start lumping everything similiar together.

Anything with pointy ears and fey (elf, eladrin, gnome) is either a Fairy or a Knife-ear.
Anything shorter than you is a runt, dwarves are bearded runts, halfings are runty mongrels. If its relatively human looking like a then its a mongrel, add an appropriate qualifier. A Githyanki and Githzerai are "Star Mongrels" or "Space Mongrels", don't differentiate as that will made opposing races more angry being lumped together.

Dragonborn:

Scales (not creative, but slurs are often pretty lame)
Overgrown/oversized Kobold, or just Kobold
Dragonrunt
Lizardbrain

Gnomes:
Any name comparing them to a sport ball(ie soccerball)
something related to fomorians, like fomorian-get, or fomorian pet. maybe fomo pet. nah, that's really lame. :P

Halfling:
Kid
Brat
Midget

Dwarf:
Giant-runt/ giant slave/ ugly gnome (one of the worst ways to insult someone based on their race is referencing a past racial slavery. It's a really good way to get yourself into a fight.)

Gith(any):
Abberation
Flayer's get (as in, spawn of a mindflayer)
Whichever type of Gith the individual isn't. ie calling a githzerai a githyanki.
Flathead/flatnose/slitface
goblinkin(because they're green, ish, you see)
Pointy ears(also works for anyone else with pointed ears)

Shadar-Kai:
Raven spawn(if the setting has the raven queen)
Sharlettes(in FR, Shar reference)
Nether-slave (FR again, especially good if they are from a family that ditch the Netherese before Netheril left the shadowfell)
Simply calling them a shadow, in a contemptuous tone, should convey that you're suggesting that all they are is pale shadows of humans.
Near-humans/shadow mongrols
Greyskins
Scarface(if they have obvious scarification, or really even if they don't)
shadowfey might work, too

Drow:
females in most settings: Woman, said in a contemptious tone, should do the trick
spider bitch
emo fairy :P
little girl, or any other condescending term for little girls.

Males: spider slave, gimp, eunich, really anything that suggest they have been unmanned by thier culture
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
Pine trees didn't unanimously decide one day that leaves were gauche.
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
Kobolds and other Dragonborn: Oversized handbags
Goliathes and Dwarves: Rock heads
Any Elven race: Pointy-eared gitz
Minotaur: Steaks to go
Deva: Astral Rejects
Tieflings: Hellspawn, Infernal Reject, Hellboy wannabe, Damn Dirty Tiefling
Humans: Monkey-spawn
Shifters: Furballs
Bugbear: Oversized furball
Orcs: Ugly mugs
Wilden: Overgrown weeds
Bullywugs: pondscum
Warforged: Tin Cans
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
And not everyone has played second edition. Not to mention I'm not sure what connections Shadar-Kai have with Devils anyway. They're the shadowfell folk, more likely to be called "Necrophiliacs" or something else relating to the undead. 


Shadar-kai are hedonists.
Succubi are hedonists.
Succubi are Tannar'ri.
Tannar'ri is also a 3rd edition term.
Demons: Devil
Devils: Demon 


Or just call them both Yugoloths.
Gnomes:
Any name comparing them to a sport ball(ie soccerball)

I love this idea.  It would seem so perfect for my character to taunt a gnome by comparing him to something that he could punt across a field.

What manner of sport ball to call them, though?  Soccer ball doesn't really work - I don't think such things exist in any D&D setting.
Quaffle Laughing
Going out of your way to break the game and then complaining that it is broken is like beating a wall with a sledge hammer for an hour and then claiming its a bad wall.

13.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium

And not everyone has played second edition. Not to mention I'm not sure what connections Shadar-Kai have with Devils anyway. They're the shadowfell folk, more likely to be called "Necrophiliacs" or something else relating to the undead. 


Shadar-kai are hedonists.
Succubi are hedonists.
Succubi are Tannar'ri.
Tannar'ri is also a 3rd edition term.
Demons: Devil
Devils: Demon 


Or just call them both Yugoloths.



I dunno. The Shadar-kai-Devil connection seems really tenuous to me, at best. I mean, that's kind of like saying "Well devils are evil and demons are evil so therefore yadda yadda yadda."

Not to mention that the Monster Manual has mentioned that Shadar-kai do work with the undead, in addition to living on a plane that's populated by the undead. So I think that corpse-lover* would be a more appropriate slur.

Also, no Yugoloth's in 4E. Not sure what they are, but I know that they aren't there.
 
* replacing "lover" with something less tasteful might be in character for some characters.

A list of CharOp Handbooks I'm currently updating:

Heart of the Dragon: A Dragonborn's Handbook

Infernal Wrath: A Tiefling's Handbook

Gnomes:
Any name comparing them to a sport ball(ie soccerball)

I love this idea.  It would seem so perfect for my character to taunt a gnome by comparing him to something that he could punt across a field.

What manner of sport ball to call them, though?  Soccer ball doesn't really work - I don't think such things exist in any D&D setting.

Most gnomes would be quaffles.

If you find one who's decent at fighting, he's upgraded to a bludger.

The gnome prince/princess you're trying to rescue would be the snitch.

And if you want to see your minotaur go into a rage even when he isn't a barbarian, just call him a cheeseburger.
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
I had a ranger that called Drow "Inkspots".

He also told the halfling "It's bad enough you had do it till you grew hair on the back of your knuckles, but you shoulda stopped before it sprouted from your feet!"

Elves he simply called "Points" and "Girly-men"

Dragon Born was "Lizard Breath"

The Dwarf was the "World's Tallest Midget"

An Orc walks into a bar. The Human and the Elf laugh at the hapless Orc. The dwarf walks under it scowling and doesn't laugh. He doesn't see the humor. It was all over his head
Gnomes:
Any name comparing them to a sport ball(ie soccerball)

I love this idea.  It would seem so perfect for my character to taunt a gnome by comparing him to something that he could punt across a field.

What manner of sport ball to call them, though?  Soccer ball doesn't really work - I don't think such things exist in any D&D setting.



In my group, we like to avoid these problems by assuming there is a relevant analogue in a given game world. So a star wars reference is, in game, a reference to a well loved saga by one of the really important bards, for instance. In this case, we would just crack jokes about punting the gnome, or call him a soccerball, or pigskin, whathaveyou. Then, we all understand that the word actually being used by the character is some sort of sports ball pertaining to a sport that exists in world.


also, compare gnomes to small, preferably annoying, birds. And of course, speaking to them in baby talk, or how you'd talk to a pet, is just tops. :P
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
Pine trees didn't unanimously decide one day that leaves were gauche.
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
And not everyone has played second edition. Not to mention I'm not sure what connections Shadar-Kai have with Devils anyway. They're the shadowfell folk, more likely to be called "Necrophiliacs" or something else relating to the undead. 


Shadar-kai are hedonists.
Succubi are hedonists.
Succubi are Tannar'ri.
Tannar'ri is also a 3rd edition term.
Demons: Devil
Devils: Demon 


Or just call them both Yugoloths.



I dunno. The Shadar-kai-Devil connection seems really tenuous to me, at best. I mean, that's kind of like saying "Well devils are evil and demons are evil so therefore yadda yadda yadda."

Not to mention that the Monster Manual has mentioned that Shadar-kai do work with the undead, in addition to living on a plane that's populated by the undead. So I think that corpse-lover* would be a more appropriate slur.

Also, no Yugoloth's in 4E. Not sure what they are, but I know that they aren't there.
 
* replacing "lover" with something less tasteful might be in character for some characters.


If I recall, though, Shadar-Kai loathe the undead, and destroy them, since they are either deliberately denying the Raven Queen what is her's(as with lichs), or are a walking mockery of her domain, as with reanimated corpses.
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave
I always loved "shin guard" for Gnomes.
Shaman: "Why doesn't the squirrel shoot the wizard?" DM: "Because the last squirrel who tried to shoot the wizard missed, then was pulled out of his tree and incinerated." Wizard: "He has a point."
These things do tend to be situational.  If you go the tinker-gnome route, for example.  An insult should have some kind of relevant meaning in the back ground. "You're mama wears combat boots" would have no ill meaning in a martial society (or a shoeless one).  "Son of a bitch" might even be a compliment in some shifter circles (wolf based), but a duel to the death in others (from the big cats).

Halfling: You're like a gnome that can't fix things.
Gnome: You're like a halfling that keeps breaking things. 

If elves are vegetarians, or widely rumored to be so, then Shadowrun's 'dandelion-eater' becomes an instant classic.

Lumping elves and eladrin together and calling them "twinkletoes" would probably earn some ire.

Gensai fire: Sparky.
Gensai water: Dewdrop, sewer sludge, or on a ship, bilge-water.
Gensai earth: dust bunny
Gensai air: airy fairies (because slurs aren't always accurate)

Dwarf: mole-men, bearded moles, rock slaves,

Gnome: anything implying they lack real substance -- dream fiend, fluffy, faders, clock-breakers (again, tinker style only)

Halfling: the ever popular ankle-biter, muffin midgets, cake rakes (rake as a thief in this case), pie snatchers, 

Wildens: Bark babies and garden gnomes, bloomers, angry house plant

 Drow: Inkies, dark elves (don't you know the LOVE being called elves), fright fairies (pretty much anything with fairy in it ought to be insulting), spider-sluts (whores, or other denigrative terms used for women)

 humans: breeders (more of them than anything), two-legged roaches (or other annoying and innumerable insects), ordinaries,

Deva: depends on how they are supposed to be down here, but implying they were kicked out "oath-breakers, deserters" or implying what they lost "clipped-wings" or "grounders"

Tiefling: contractor, devil-debtor (or demon debtor), public defender (their family lacked 'good representation when they made those bargains all those years ago). 

Abomination: its kind of built in, you know

Dragonborn:  King-sized Kobold, or pretty much anything with kobold in it.

Shadar-kai: craven ravens 

Orcs and orc-kin: boar whores, pig wigs, tuskers,

Half-elf: half-breed, half-human, daydreamer (can't get all the way in the feywilde), apron strings (clinging on to other cultures like apron stings because they don't have their own)

Orcs - Tuskies
Half-Elf - Half-brains
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Don't make fun of Minotaur monks. They'll throw a Porterhouse kick at ya.
The Smithy Knew He'd Lost His Groove When Scalding Sparks Left His Chin Too Smooth Dwarvenshave
Fire gensai: "Your mother was born in a glacier!"
@Gnolls, "Ignorant/Savage Fur Bags"
And not everyone has played second edition. Not to mention I'm not sure what connections Shadar-Kai have with Devils anyway. They're the shadowfell folk, more likely to be called "Necrophiliacs" or something else relating to the undead. 


Shadar-kai are hedonists.
Succubi are hedonists.
Succubi are Tannar'ri.
Tannar'ri is also a 3rd edition term.
Demons: Devil
Devils: Demon 


Or just call them both Yugoloths.



I dunno. The Shadar-kai-Devil connection seems really tenuous to me, at best. I mean, that's kind of like saying "Well devils are evil and demons are evil so therefore yadda yadda yadda."

Not to mention that the Monster Manual has mentioned that Shadar-kai do work with the undead, in addition to living on a plane that's populated by the undead. So I think that corpse-lover* would be a more appropriate slur.

Also, no Yugoloth's in 4E. Not sure what they are, but I know that they aren't there.
 
* replacing "lover" with something less tasteful might be in character for some characters.


If I recall, though, Shadar-Kai loathe the undead, and destroy them, since they are either deliberately denying the Raven Queen what is her's(as with lichs), or are a walking mockery of her domain, as with reanimated corpses.

See, the necrophiliac slur is already working.

Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
Any small race, and dwarves: Stubs.

Any Earth race, like titans or genasi: Lumps.
Ha ha! This thread is hilarious. Keep it up, guys.

Shadar-kai are hedonists.
Succubi are hedonists.

True, but a lot of people are hedonists, which doesn't make them devils. (Unless that's what you're saying?)

If I recall, though, Shadar-Kai loathe the undead, and destroy them, since they are either deliberately denying the Raven Queen what is her's(as with lichs), or are a walking mockery of her domain, as with reanimated corpses.

See, the necrophiliac slur is already working.

FTW.

Deliberately misunderstanding someone's culture is a proven way to insult someone.

Cheers

In campaign where I've played an ethnocentric Sun Elf (or grey elf if not in FR), he referred to half-elves by the racial slur "breed", a short, and derogatory reference to their half-breed backgrounds.

Half Orcs/Shifters/Half Elves/Genasi: Mongrel, Half-breed, Mutt
Shiter Specific: Dog F(bleep)er

Eladrin/Drow: Elf, woman(males only)

Dwarf: Bearded Gnome

Dragonborn: Lizard
Lizardfolk/kobolds/drakkoth/dragonborn/etc: Scale-brain

Wilden: Tree F(bleep)er, Shrub-head

 Githyanki/erzai: Where's your master?(as a taunt)

Goliath: Boulder head

WarforgedI'm pretty sure someone got tin-can already), Lifeless, Soulless, Never-born

Tiefling: Devil whelped

Revenant: Cadaver, soulless, zombie, rot-brain

Minotaur: Bessie, Cow, Steak