I need a second DM for our Monthly LFR event in Anoka, MN

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The title says it all.  I am desperate to find an additional DM to DM along myself for our Monthly LFR event at Village Games in Anoka, MN.  I have 12 regular players any only myself to DM them.  With store hours it is tough to do a back to back game often leaving many players not able to play.  Our next game will be on March 21st. 2010.  You can sign up to judge or play at www.warhorn.org/VillageGamesLFR/ 

You can contact me at NicoJMont@gmail.com if interested.  I can schedule what ever adventure you are interested in running.  We have players in the 1-4 & 4-7 level ranges currently.

I hope to see you join in on the public play fun.
Any possibility of growing one of your players into a GM? Or several?

This. If you've got a whole table of people not getting to play because they're waiting for a DM, start rotating them into being DMs. Better to play than not...also, there are so many mods out there that eating mods really isn't as painful as it seems. Unless you're really, really dedicated, it is going to be impossible to play them all - you need to average about 2/week with all the mods out there. About 78 regional mods, 12 cores, 6 double round minis, spellguard, ADCPs, QUES, specials. And that's going to keep happening...

This. If you've got a whole table of people not getting to play because they're waiting for a DM, start rotating them into being DMs. Better to play than not...also, there are so many mods out there that eating mods really isn't as painful as it seems. Unless you're really, really dedicated, it is going to be impossible to play them all - you need to average about 2/week with all the mods out there. About 78 regional mods, 12 cores, 6 double round minis, spellguard, ADCPs, QUES, specials. And that's going to keep happening...

+1
Sign In to post comments