3/8/2010 Feature: "Party in the S.E.A."

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Feature Article, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Awesome. :-) Can't wait to go next year...cruise buddy!

Im sorry to say that (despite the fact that I would love to be in a position to go on a Magic Cruise) I got bored and didnt finish reading this article. Maybe its just me, but he didnt seem play enough Magic, on the, yknow, Magic cruise.

I dont really want to read about bars and restaurants and sight seeing, or skuba diving or whatever - thats what I would expect to read about a normal cruise on a website about cruises. I could be missing the point, but if I went on a Magic Cruise, I would spend all my time playing Magic.

~ Tim
I am Blue/White Reached DCI Rating 1800 on 28/10/11. :D
Sig
56287226 wrote:
190106923 wrote:
Not bad. But what happens flavor wise when one kamahl kills the other one?
Zis iz a sign uf deep psychological troma, buried in zer subconscious mind. By keelink himzelf, Kamahl iz physically expressink hiz feelinks uf self-disgust ova hiz desire for hiz muzzer. [/GermanPsychologistVoice]
56957928 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
That makes no sense to me. If they spelled the ability out on the card in full then it would not be allowed in a mono-black Commander deck, but because they used a keyword to save space it is allowed? ~ Tim
Yup, just like you can have Birds of paradise in a mono green deck but not Noble Hierarch. YAY COLOR IDENTITY
56287226 wrote:
56888618 wrote:
Is algebra really that difficult?
Survey says yes.
56883218 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
You want to make a milky drink. You squeeze a cow.
I love this description. Like the cows are sponges filled with milk. I can see it all Nick Parks claymation-style with the cow's eyes bugging out momentarily as a giant farmer squeezes it like a squeaky dog toy, and milk shoots out of it.
56287226 wrote:
56735468 wrote:
And no judge will ever give you a game loss for playing snow covered lands.
I now have a new goal in life. ;)
How do you get on that cruise?
Im sorry to say that (despite the fact that I would love to be in a position to go on a Magic Cruise) I got bored and didnt finish reading this article. Maybe its just me, but he didnt seem play enough Magic, on the, yknow, Magic cruise.

I dont really want to read about bars and restaurants and sight seeing, or skuba diving or whatever - thats what I would expect to read about a normal cruise on a website about cruises. I could be missing the point, but if I went on a Magic Cruise, I would spend all my time playing Magic.

~ Tim

I dissagree. There was enough about Magic in that artical, and you have to remember that it's about the cruise and the people's experainces on board as well as about Magic. I enjoied reading it.