What are your top 5 desired CB improvements?

144 posts / 0 new
Last post

What type 5 improvements to the character builder do you most desire? 

Please note that I'm asking for improvements to the CB, not fixes to mistakes.  Correcting mistakes in content is obviously desirable, but not what I'm going for here.  I'm looking for ideas that would make the CB easier to use or more powerful.

Note that this is a restart of the last version of this thread I started when the CB first hit the floor... so many of those improvements have made it into the CB that it is not very efficienct to sift through it to find things that are desired any yet to be implemented.  Accordingly, it seems that starting from scratch might be worthwhile.

Prior thread: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Here is my list:

1.) The other attack cards: Attack cards for grab, bull rush, opportunity attack, move grabbed target, etc... (all of the 'attacks' to which every PC has access.

2.) Blank editable power cards: I'd like to be able to add a card to the CB and then type in the
information that goes into it.  This would give users a way to make a power card do exactly what
we need it to do without forcing WotC to do all the tailoring to all possible desires. 

3.) A few more options for homebrew item cards: I'd like to be able to assign a few more things to homebrew item cards: Defense bonuses for neck items, Armor bonuses for armor items, proficiency bonuses for weapon items, attack bonuses for weapon/implement, etc...

4.) Alternative panel designs: Some of the panels are a bit bulky.  I'd like streamlined versions of these panels that take up less space on the sheet.  Some examples: 1.) The defense block has a lot of white space to insert conditional bonuses.  It could be condensed to be as thick as the basic attack screen.  2.) Some people don't need to see all the skill calculations.  How about a skill panel that is two columns with just the skill name and the total skill bonus (which should be half the size as the current panel).

5.) Reorder Power Cards: A large number of people do not like to cut out their power cards.  Instead, they like to have them as reference sheets.  For those people, it would be nice to be able to drag and drop to move the cards around so that they can put the cards in the easiest reference order.  This would also be nice for those of use that only need to print out a small number of cards rather than all of the cards.  Think of the trees!

Edit: A summary of the most popular suggestions can be found in response 57: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

D&D & Boardgames If I have everything I need to run great games for many years without repeating stuff, why do I need to buy anything right now?
Search filters.
Ability to rename and type custom flavor for existing powers while maintaining a legal character.
Custom powers/feats that will have their attacks/bonuses automatically calculated like the existing ones.
Ability to see only latest updates, or specific sources, without having to go through one-by-one and unclick every other source.
A short, to the point description of powers just like feats have.
Houserule buttons per tier/option for Feats
As the feat list grows ever longer, enabling all Illegal elements at once is overwhelming. I would much prefer a solution as implemented on the Class/Paragon Path/Epic Destiny page, that us, with such things as Race Feats, Class Feats and Heroic/Paragon/Epic Tier Feats each having a separate Houserule button.

Also, cleaning up the Heroic section is sorely needed. Why are the Style feats not in the Style section?
I would be happy to see Artifact Concordance being implemented.  

Plus, some artifacts have additional properties beyond concordance effects that CB doesn't yet model, like being able to pick an armor type other than Chain when you equip the Invulnerable Coat of Arnd (can be Scale, Chain, or Plate as the base AC)

INSIDE SCOOP, GAMERS: In the new version of D&D, it will no longer be "Edition Wars." It will be "Edition Lair Assault." - dungeonbastard

Tools to allow a DM to create custom elements that integrate properly into the character builder.  For example, in a campaign I am preparing, PCs can take background choices that grant a (modest) daily power.  It would be great if a player could select the background and have the relevant power automatically show up as a card.
Tibis Refugee of many worlds
1. Renaming powers.
2. The ability to not train in normally 'automatic' skills (like Arcana for Wizards)

Probably have to get back to you on the rest.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
number one is alternate character sheets, as this one from the PHB, even though you have panels to move about, just doesn't cut it.
Terms you should know...
Show
Kit Build - A class build that is self sustaining and has mechanical differences than the normal scale. Started in Essentials. Most are call their own terms, though the Base Class should be said in front of their own terms (Like Assassin/Executioner) Power Points - A mechanic that was wedged into the PHB3 classes (with the exception of the Monk) from the previous editions. This time, they are used to augment At Wills to be Encounters, thus eliminating the need to choose powers past 4th level. Mage Builds - Kit builds that are schools of magic for the Wizard. A call back to the previous editions powering up of the wizard. (Wizard/Necromancer, for example) Unlike the previous kit builds, Wizards simply lose their Scribe Rituals feature and most likely still can choose powers from any build, unlike the Kit Builds. Parcel System - A treasure distribution method that keeps adventurers poor while forcing/advising the DM to get wish lists from players. The version 2.0 rolls for treasure instead of making a list, and is incomplete because of the lack of clarity about magic item rarity.
ha ha
56902498 wrote:
They will Essentialize the Essentials classes, otherwise known as Essentials2. The new sub-sub-classes will be: * Magician. A subsubclass of Mage, the magician has two implements, wand and hat, one familiar (rabbit) and series of basic tricks. * Crook. A subsubclass of Thief, the Crook can only use a shiv, which allows him to use his only power... Shank. * Angry Vicar, a subsubclass of warpriest, the angry vicar has two attacks -- Shame and Lecture. * Hitter. A subsubclass of Slayer, the Hitter hits things. * Gatherer. A subsubclass of Hunter, it doesn't actually do anything, but pick up the stuff other players might leave behind. Future Essentials2 classes include the Security Guard (Sentinel2), the Hexknife (Hexblade2), the Webelos (Scout2), the Gallant (Cavalier2) and the Goofus (Knight2). These will all be detailed in the box set called Heroes of the Futile Marketing. (Though what they should really release tomorrow is the Essentialized version of the Witchalok!)

1. More details in the XML (like that's going to happen, but one can dream)
2. Performance. It is the slowest program on my computer. I realize that complex problems often have complex solutions, but this thing can really bog down.

Other than that, it's fine.  

1) MAKE IT run faster! It is ridicolous that it is the slowest program on a quadcore 3.3x4 Ghz whit 4 Gb RAM! 3D high-end graphics games go smooth, there is no excuse for CB to be slow!

2) Esier way to move/remove/reintegrate powers and blocks on the charsheet. It is slooooow in hiding panels, and if I errouneously remove one I whish to keep i have to reintegrate all of them! Absurd!

3) More personalization option, like the ability create fully functional powers and weapons (subscribers only)
Actually Play'ng: Nothing. My old party is full of short-sighted racists and sexists (on their own admission), so I left.
A page for ritual descriptions would be great!
A page for ritual descriptions would be great!

You can make the CB print cards for rituals already.
I want to be able to add text to vanilla magic items to create custom properties or powers (or in some other way modify existing items or create new ones with enhancement bonuses). That would be the highest on my wish list.

1 Proper FEAT Search. There are now so many it's ridiculous. Let's say I want to use a rapier, there's some feats for it. However, I need to Know that the feat is called Red Cloak something or other! I mean LOL. I expect most people are not missing tons of feats their char could use.

[As a workaround to this, I have to have the compendium open all the time. I type say "rapier", and 5 feats come up; none of which mention the word rapier in the feat description, so good luck ever trying to find them in the char builder]

2 Compact Character Sheet Option. If you look at the characters that were made for Dark Sun, you can see how well they've fitted the information on. The "vanilla" format is OK, but there are better ones.

Some extra speed and stability (updates sometimes say that limit has been reach although it has not and app) would be nice, but I can live with that for now as it is not something that bugs me too much. What I would like though is:

1. EULA change to allow me to use CB on more than one computer to use CB on a tablet/netbook computer during sessions which is nice with the interactive character sheet. That OR the ability to print interactive PDF:s so I can use checkboxes and such in Adobe Reader. I also like to use the session/campaign notes and journal during the game and currently have to use non-sanctioned ways of doing just that.

2. Better search.

3. A Mac OS X version would be really nice, CB is about the only thing keeping me from uninstalling Windows completely right now.

4. A different layout on the power cards, right now very little is of actual value each time I use them, for example my lvl 7 cleric do not need to know what kind of damage this power will do at lvl 21 and beyond.

5. The ability to specify conditionals (e.g. like those from feats) on power cars such as: 
    Inspiring Weapon +3: +16 attack 1d6+7 damage
    Inspiring Weapon +3 (Nimble Blade): +19 attack 1d6+7 damage

This email is to confirm that we have stopped automatic billing for your subscription. Your subscription will continue to be active until the expiration date listed below.

1) Searchable Backgrounds - Searchable functionality in the Backgrounds section would be incredibly helpful in looking for certain associated skills, languages, benefits, or any key story background term for any character concept or build.

2) Gems & Art Objects - Support for these D&D sacred treasure cows is sorely needed.  No, manually adding custom gems or art objects is not the answer - that's just a slow band-aid.  Specific gems and art objects have been core to every D&D edition's treasure for decades!

3) Personalized Flavor Text - Functionality to have the option to replace "You" and "Your" on power cards with your character's name, to further enhance and encourage roleplaying.

4) Live Conditions-Based Power Card Updating - Truly make the character sheet one step much stronger by making live revisions to the digital Power Cards based on conditions or situations that occur during combat.  For example, if a power gives you combat advantage and you check it off as used on the character sheet, any powers that gain some sort of bonus if you have combat advantage due to feats, etc. should immediately update to their new values. 

5) 3D, Full Color, Buildable Character Model/Portrait - An alternative, fully customizable optional application to truly reflect every facial and physical detail of your character, from skin color to facial shaping.  Look to sports video games and their modeled athletes' faces and bodies for inspiration - NBA 2K10's facial and body modeling for example.  Never hear anyone complain they can't find the right art for their character again!

LEONINE ROAR : Amp Up Your D&D Game : Visit my D&D blog :: FASTER COMBAT : Crush Your Combat Grind
You know what I'd really like?  Not having to f*#king select A4 paper just to print the sheets!  And, changing the paper size doesn't always work.  This has been a problem for months but they keep cutting off the first half inch or so.  It seems to be random but c'mon!

4) Live Conditions-Based Power Card Updating - Truly make the character sheet one step much stronger by making live revisions to the digital Power Cards based on conditions or situations that occur during combat.  For example, if a power gives you combat advantage and you check it off as used on the character sheet, any powers that gain some sort of bonus if you have combat advantage due to feats, etc. should immediately update to their new values.  

This is probably a better way of specifying/achieving what I wished for with my fifth point.
This email is to confirm that we have stopped automatic billing for your subscription. Your subscription will continue to be active until the expiration date listed below.
I would like to see more classes... I was wondering why is there no ninja or samurai classes in the character builder... the caracter builder needs more improvements (more classes) and a more intuitive for new players, like an explanation on how each skill works and about what bonuses add or don't add up and things like that... but all in all you guys did a great job... I am really impressed
I would like to see more classes... I was wondering why is there no ninja or samurai classes in the character builder

Because WotC hasn't created them.  The CB only includes content that actually exists.

Homebrew Homebrew Homebrew

More features for Homebrew Race, Power, and Feat support.  The ability to create new power cards, or Paragon paths, that actually worked, and looked right, and, for Paragon Paths, were properly notated where they should be would all go a long way.

This is something they've been slowly working on, and I appreciate it, but I'd like the seams to not show quite so much. 

This is probably a better way of specifying/achieving what I wished for with my fifth point.

Probably something better handled by adventure tools, anyway.

A program that reads Monster files, and existing Character files, and allows you to actually run combat would be super spiffy. 
I'd just like them to improve the arcane familiar system. As it stands, you can't simply trade out a heroic familiar for a paragon-tier familiar when you reach 11th level (as intended). You have to either 1. initially take the feat at paragon level or 2. retrain to different feat and then take arcane familiar again. This is rather clunky.
I've got one that has been puzzling me as to why it wasn't in there from the beginning:

The ability to sort characters by their role and their power source.  As a player I frankly don't care what book the character came from, when I'm building a new character my thoughts tend to be

"hrm, I think I might play a defender this time"

or

"well I've never played a divine character, I wonder which one appeals to me most?"

So if these can be added in addition to the "sort by book" option I think it'd be great for players of all levels although newer players would find it especially useful.
I've got one that has been puzzling me as to why it wasn't in there from the beginning:

The ability to sort characters by their role and their power source.  As a player I frankly don't care what book the character came from, when I'm building a new character my thoughts tend to be

"hrm, I think I might play a defender this time"

or

"well I've never played a divine character, I wonder which one appeals to me most?"

So if these can be added in addition to the "sort by book" option I think it'd be great for players of all levels although newer players would find it especially useful.

Excellent, simple search/sort!  Encourages us to play more and try different things, right?

Also, spelling out any prominent "secondary role" leanings of each class would be extremely helpful  as well. Only the PHB doesn't touch on these briefly - but PHB2 does, and I'm sure PHB3 will. These secondary role leanings are great to help players get a quicker at-a-glance feel of the versatility and potential mix of roles that each class can represent to some degree.  This is especially helpful with smaller parties where secondary roles are increasingly important to consider.

For example, the Cleric's role entry in the PHB only discusses its primary role as leader.  Though, depending on the build, the cleric may lean towards one or more of the other roles - but unless you analyze all the class features and powers, it may not be immediately clear how many and which secondary roles those are.  Is it just one, like the Bard?  Or two, like the Barbarian?  Or even all three other roles?  Some classes are just more versatile than others when it comes to secondary roles.

Now in PHB2, all the classes briefly touch on secondary roles.  For example, The Bard's role is leader but the role entry adds that "controller [is] a natural secondary role." 

Another example from PHB2: The Barbarian's role is striker, but the entry adds that "depending on your choice of class features and powers, you lean toward either defender or leader as a secondary role."

LEONINE ROAR : Amp Up Your D&D Game : Visit my D&D blog :: FASTER COMBAT : Crush Your Combat Grind
I want to be able to add text to vanilla magic items to create custom properties or powers (or in some other way modify existing items or create new ones with enhancement bonuses). That would be the highest on my wish list.

While I agree 100%, I have a workaround.  Whenever I want to modify an existing item, I make a custom item of the same name and give it to the character.

Of course, all in one place would be nice ...

Interestingly enough, you can change the damage on all weapons (and they don't becomed house ruled).

Another Thread from D&D Insider General , that relates to the improvement of the Character Builder.

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
1.  Different Skins for Character sheets, the current one drinks my printer ink.
2.  Order power cards.
3.  A list of patch notes avaible when on the log in screen
. Now<--------------Very Soon--------Soon--------------->End of Time

Probably something better handled by adventure tools, anyway.

A program that reads Monster files, and existing Character files, and allows you to actually run combat would be super spiffy. 

Isn't adventure tools a set of DM tools and CB player tools? I was implying that I want feat effects specified on the power cards, because today only those feats that always are true are applied and nothing else, I want to see those with special circumstances on the cards.
Enable ritual page on character sheet. Yes, I know it can do that already, but not without including your torches and clothes on the same list--and it's not specialized with all of the values you'd like.

Ability to rename and redescribe spells. Even if it put a house ruled pip, I'd like to be able to make my ice warlock out of an infernal warlock and have it print =P

Ability to create objects and have them propagate in the proper lists. If I create a 'shotgun' weapon type, and put it in the campaign settings document, I want players to be able to buy it.

Ability to disassemble packaged items, like the adventurer's kit or climber's kit.

Ability to wear clothing items, like footpads in the foot slot and fine clothing or camouflaged clothing in the body slot.

Ability to sort rituals by category, casting time, casting cost, etc...
It would be awesome if it genereated a back side for each card. Ideally it would be a frame of some sort with your character portrait within it or other options. I do this already by hand in photoshop and then use the backside of the paper I printed the power cards on so that when I cut them out they have a front and back...but it would be pretty slick if the character sheet did this automatically so I can just set my printer to print "front & back" and be done with it.
1. Ability to re-arrange the powers on the powers sheet!
2. Include on the power sheet channel divinity powers granted from worshiping a deity (or 
3. Search/sort options for specific properties in feats and equipment
4. Option to select which sources to display or not display
5. More customizable character sheet
1) Ability to move power cards like all the other frames on the character sheet.
2) Better testing of updates to prevent bugs.
3) More customization of everything, but primarily Power Cards and house rule stuff.  Small text is annoying, and I want my custom content to work.
4) Better deliniation between power cards for Prepared and Known spells for a Wizard.
5) A "quick build" option that works.  Ability to select for sub-builds (Optimization, Thematic, Race/Class Sinergy, etc).  Part of this would be re-doing (or re-starting?) the "recommended feats" section.
One of my original top 5 (flavor text) has already been added, but I'm sure I can come up with five more.

1.  House Rules/Campaign Building.  In particular, I'd like to see custom races and items fully functional, they seem to have some of the simpler mechanics and are also the most commonly requested things for the campaign I play in.
2.  Ability to create a blank card of any type and just fill it in with whatever info is appropriate.
3.  Special attack power cards like Charge, Bull-Rush, Grab, etc.
4.  A "paragon path" card or somesuch to help remember little effects that can be easily forgotten or don't print on cards now (like the storm mage's spellstorm)
5.  Appropriately calculated bonuses on healing keyword powers that takes into account various feats, impelements, and paragon paths.
1. Some info on what a ritual does.  Perhaps add them on like power cards, or give the option to do so

2. To be able to actually use the journal.  Quite silly to put it there and then be unable to print more then a few lines.  6 or so hours of game do not get sumed up in 4 or 5 lines.

3. The ability to put some notes on my character and print them out.  Just general no specific place notes.  I could use the journal, but wait it only shows about 4 or 5 lines.
Changed my mind, squish the Character Builder and Adventure Tools into one program.  Adventure Tools has all those neat little buttons on the bottem that look like their going to be used for something, so use them!

4.  Second ygdrassilus on the correctly calculating bonuses to healing.

5. Moveable power cards.

1. Some info on what a ritual does.  Perhaps add them on like power cards, or give the option to do so

That's already in there.

That's already in there.

Yeah but its no good, I wish people would stop with this "It's already there lol!" business when better ritual info cards are asked for.

The current cards are a joke. They are not automatically made--they should be, rituals are much harder to remember than powers, action points, your stats, second wind, or the other things which ARE automatic--and even if they're not, they should have their own display option: "Show Ritual Cards" instead of "Show Normal Item Cards" because the latter shows off the REST of your inventory, which is useless in its own way.

Nevermind that the very fact that thick-skulled people have to keep coming on to the forums to say "You can already display power cards!" should indicate that "Show Normal Item Cards" IS NOT INTUITIVE TO MOST PEOPLE and SHOULD BE FIXED. If people are going to chant "It's already there!" I wish they would at least add to their chant "But we recognize it's not in an intuitive, or even remotely labeled, place."

And even ignoring all of that, if we still had to do Show Normal Item Cards, which is somehow apparently useful and intuitive to people, it would also be nice if these power cards showed basics about rituals like... oh, I don't know... casting time, cost, market price, relevant skills, durations, levels... you know, the things that are only rarely needed for rituals apparently, because none of the "They're already there!" crowd seem to need them for their rituals.

The point of having a 'card' for anything is to make it completely unnecessary to look up the thing in a book during play. As the current 'ritual cards' fail COMPLETELY in that regard, it would be nice if they were fixed. That's all. Just a couple tweaks. Tweaks that add the vital content required for ritual cards ('inventory cards'?) in their current state to be at all remotely viable.
I don't really have a top 5 list. The CB is pretty well rounded for my needs at this point. The one thing I really want involves the printing of the sheets. I've campaigned in the past for a sheet more like what the Monster Builder stat blocks looks like. I've changed my mind a bit though.

What I'd like to see is the ability to export character files from the Character Builder and import them into the Monster Builder. My hope is that the Monster Builder will receive the new layout blocks (I doubt it won't, so no worries there.) What this will allow is for me to build Companion Characters in the CB and print them out like a monster stat block from the MB. Also, it will allow me to print out character sheets in a consolidated format for newer players. The CB character sheet is overwhelming to new players. I find they handle monster block sheets far easier.

I'd definitely like the ability to add custom items. That's not critical to me though.

I would like the ability to choose any sort of power in any slot, but I doubt that'll ever be an option. What I mean is that I'd like to be able to put an encounter power into an at-will slot as a houserule. I had a conversation in a thread a while back where I suggested that once you're able to start swapping out lower level encounter powers you could then swap an original at-will out for a low level encounter power. This would allow you to boost damage output to speed up higher level combats.
Long Live the Lance! Give us 4e DL!
1. A way to make NPCs quickly, without going through the entire character process.
2. Ability to custom make items and possibly powers.  Sorry...  Wishful thinkings of a DM XP
3. Printable stats for companion beasts.  They had it before, but then it suddenly vanished.  The stats are there, but you can't print them.  This is annoying when you have a Beast Tamer Ranger on your party >>
4. That character designer they were showcasing when 4e was first coming out (though the figures they made in there seemed kind of freaky...)
5. Just make the Character Builder one of the Adventure Tools.  I mean, I understand that Adventure Tools are supposed to be for the DM and the Character Builder is for players, but still.  It would make it easier to use both of them.
1. A way to make NPCs quickly, without going through the entire character process.

You're not supposed to make NPCs the same way you make PCs.  The system for making NPCs is in the DMG and is significantly less involved than making a PC.

You're not supposed to make NPCs the same way you make PCs.  The system for making NPCs is in the DMG and is significantly less involved than making a PC.

Then how about an adventure tool to quickly make npcs, keep track of campaign notes on those NPCs and background history for that NPC.
1) Search
2) Search
3) Search
4) The ability to mark feats/items for later consideration (wish list)
5) Search

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.