Question on Landscape Painting

Anybody ever use that Rustoleum stone paint when painting their landscapes? If so, how does it work on wood, plastic, cardboard etc. Good adhesion, too thick/thin?

I use rustoleum spray paint for base coats on almost all my terrain, except styrofoam beacuse it reacts to it and melts.  It works great as long as you don't spray it too heavy, otherwise it will run. If its a really smooth plastic or metal, you may want to use a primer first so it doesn't peal.

Anybody ever use that Rustoleum stone paint when painting their landscapes? If so, how does it work on wood, plastic, cardboard etc. Good adhesion, too thick/thin?

Are you asking about the stuff that generates a stone/marbalized/pebbled look?

If so, I have used one of the Krylon 'Textured Elegance' sprays and did find it got a little think if I wanted to get the full effect of the spray. Not sure about the rustoleum brand one, but it probably works about the same. I would probably test it out on something other then your piece first. But if not then try to use a light similar-color primer undercoat and go thin on a quick first layer just to see how the texture acts. You might find the texture not working to its full ability may fit what you are doing better.