Endless Swarm.dec

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
Basically, I realized I had a few copies of Endless Swarm laying around, and I figured I'd do something with them.  All input/advice/comments are welcome.

(rev. 9)
Key Cards(6):
3 Endless Swarm
3 Beastmaster Ascension

Ramp(12):
4 Nature's Lore
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
4 Skyshroud Claim

Draw(9):
3 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
4 Harmonize
2 Skullclamp

Tech(23):
2 Doubling Season
4 Reliquary Tower
4 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
4 Urza's Factory
2 Lich's Mirror
2 Shinen of Life's Roar
3 Arashi, the Sky Asunder
2 Liar's Pendulum

Lands(10):
10 Forest

Sideboard(15):
3 Epic Struggle
3 Vexing Shusher
2 Eyes of the Wisent
4 Fog
3 Garruk Wildspeaker

Basically, hard ramp out a Swarm ASAP, with luck I'll have landed a Crossroads and can start beatings quickly.

My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
Fun. You got time to look up a price tag on this baby? (Curse you, infernally high-priced Doubling Season! CUURSE YOUUUU!!!!!)
It's my sig in a box! -RP Jesus
Show
I... need a filing cabinet. -Quagmire I think I saw Emrakul in a cartoon with Japanese schoolgirls once. It didn't end well. -Qmark Edit: Couldn't find a cookie, so here's an octopus. Enjoy. -Zigeif777
57718868 wrote:
58844013 wrote:
grandma pumps the threat she ramps.
If you believe in Jesus and love him and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your sig. Jun 30, 2010 -- 1:35AM, S1AL wrote: Playing a bad deck in order to be original is like using crappy tools to build something. Not only does it look bad in the end, but nobody really thinks that you're cool for being unwilling to do things the way a professional would.
Look at the card. Now back to Jace. Now back to that card, now back to Jace! Sadly, it isn't Jace, but if it stopped being a junk rare and became relevant, it could act like it's Jace. Crack some Worldwake. What do you have? You have a Jace, the card you wish this card could be like. Look again. THE CARD IS NOW A $75 BILL. Anything possible when you play Magic with Jace and not junk rares.

Outside the Seasons this can be built for ~$35 (prices based off starcitygames).

I also happen to have the Seasons already. 

My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
Obvious comment is obvious, but definitely try and find another copy of Endless swarm, since it's your key card for your win condition.

As for suggestions, I have a few.

First off, didnt the kamigawa block have alot of "cards in your hand" matter cards? Definitely seems like you could have sort of a theme going on in here

I would replace the primal rages with two more coat of arms. The reason being that trample is useless on a 1/1, and you only have two coat of arms, and you're hoping to have one of those coat of arms in play before you play endless swarm. It's just waaay too dependant on other cards to work, and seems useless otherwise.

I dont know if concordant crossroads really works in a deck like this. Yes, giving your tokens haste is nice, but you have to remember that it gives everyone elses creatures haste as well, which can lead to some really ridiculous plays from other players. Yes, in theory, attacking with a bunch of huge guys with haste sounds really cool, but if you think about it, the turn after you play endless swarm you probably arent going to have many cards in your hand. Meaning you'll get most likely 1 or 2 tokens at first. Doesn't really seem worth it to be able to attack with hasty 2/2 tokens and give your opponents the same privelage. I would personalyl take the crossroads out, but that's just me

Also ,im not sure about howling mine in here. although it does seem to help with finding your answers faster and filling your hand up to a decent amount when the swarm goes off, but again, it helps your opponents too. I believe it at least plays a better role in this deck then concordant, but I think this is one of those cards that one can't really judge until they've playtested it in the deck So see how they work out for you. And if they help you more then they help your opponents, keep em in there. Otherwise if you find that its rather redundant with harmonize, or just overkill, or that your opponents are getting an advantage all the time because of it, then best replace it with something.

Finally, I would suggest throwing some cards in here that you can still play, even around Endless swarms spell restriction. There are certainly some interesting lands in magic with abilities attached to them. Most of these abilities are expensive, but considering that you're going to have 8 mana on the battlefield, activating these abilties shouldnt be a problem. There are also spells that have abilities attached to them that can be activated from your hand (mostly cycling, but some cycling cards have an additional effect) so you can still play stuff from your hand if need be that synergizes with your deck (most likely pump for the snakes incase you dont get coat of arms into play)

One other consideration. I love Reliquary Tower, and I think that it does indeed belong in this deck, but it never hurts to consider all posibilities when creating a deck. For example, have you considered the possibility of removing Reliquary Tower? Granted, this would limit you to 7 snakes a turn, but that means you could discard cards that have effects in the graveyard.

I'm looking for specific card possiblities for this deck right now because im bored and don't want to do homework right now, so if I find anything that I feel might be a good touch for the deck I'll be sure to post it here.

Looks like a fun deck though!

interesting...
though i'd like glimpse of nature and nature's will
Kami block does have a lot of "cards in hand matters" going on, but they really don't apply to this deck since they're all attached to creatures or single buff spells.

I have been thinking of a random Epic Struggle since I'm going to pump out token fast, but it has to hit the ground before my Swarm.  Which is actually easy, assuming I draw it.

For a while I had 4 Swarms in the deck, but I realized, I didn't need 4.  I only ever get to play int once, so I only want to see it once, but I need it reliably.  3 is the magic number in this case.

I'll look into getting more bang out of my stuff, once I can no longer cast spells.

I probly should up the count on Coat.  Crossroads has been good though, since I don't have to attack.  It's only the 2nd+ Swarms that the tokens need haste.

@Glimpse/Will, I run 0 creatures in the deck, and once I do have creatures, I can't cast spells so untapping all my land is kind of useless. 

Oran-Rief, the Vastwood seems good for this deck.  Buff my tokens, and double effect if I have a season.

Both Tower and Mine have been really helpful.  For the most part, mine doesn't help them too much since it adds more punch to my Swarms, and with Crossroads, they don't have too much time to benefit from it. I just don't play out more than 1 Mine at a time.

Edit:
Looking into testing:
Doom Cannon
Lich's Mirror
Lich's Tomb
Blasting Station
Spawning Pit
Shell of the Last Kappa

My Decks
EDIT: looks like you beat me to Lich's mirror, but glad to see you thought of that as a possibility as well. doom cannon looks cool. I dont know about lich's tomb though, since you HAVE to sac a permanent whenever you lose life. Meaning even if you play it the turn before you cast endless, an opponent could easily swing in for 1, and you lose a land that is a necessity to playing the swarm next turn. Spawning pit also seems redundant. Looks like you've got a lot of ideas to play around with here!

Right, so like i said, I've gone through gatherer to compile a list of some possible support for the deck. Obviously all of these cards can't fit in here, and most of them are just for consideration, but some seem they would fit really nice in here.

Lands that can do useful stuff for you when you can't play any more spells

gargoyle castle
springjack pasture
urza's factory

these cards give you some creature generation. pretty nice if you ask me. Since you're already going to have alot of tokens coming into oplay anyway, you're best bet might be to use gargoyle castle since its got flying and is a bigger body (incase you cant pump your snakes)

Mikokoro, center of the sea It essentially is howling mine in land form which is nice for several reasons. 1. You can choose to activate it when YOU want. 2. Your opponent doesn't get the advantage of getting to draw first from the mine's effect since their upkeep triggers first after howling mine resolves. 3. Lands aren't spells, so you can still play this and use its ability even after you cast endless swarm, unlike howling mine.

Dustbowl Re-usable land destruction. Not essnetial for the deck, but maybe nice, who knows.

Mosswort Bridge Im guessing that playing a card is always considered as playing a spell no matter where it's coming from. But if it turns out to be otherwise, then this might be worth consideration since it would allow you to play anything in your hand that you didnt get a chance to play otherwise (like coat of arms)

Pump effects

Eldrazi Monument At first glance, this card seemed like win for this deck, but now that I think about it, you might have trouble keeping it in play until you get endless swarm active. Still, nothing wrong with 2/2 indestructible flying snakes if you can support it.

Beastermaster Ascension I think you should throw a couple copies of this in the deck, incase you can't draw into a coat of arms. You should have no problem fulffiling the condition once you start getting your snakes into play.

Cards that interact with the graveyard

Brawn This is what I was talking about when I mentioned graveyard interaction. Not playing reliquary towers means you could discard this into your graveyard and by doing so, you give all your creatures trample. What makes it better than primal rage though is that it's at least got a body attached to it, so you could always play it during the early game too and block with it.

Of course, there would need to be more uspport to make the justification of playing without reliquary towers. I think there are a few cards taht have 7 cards matter in hand effects.

Support / Tech

Nullmage Shepherd Board control is always important. This might be something to consider putting into the deck since its usable artifact/enchantment destruction.

Seshiro the Anointed This card seems to really synergize with your deck in so many ways. Its pump AND card daw. maybe you should try running 4 of these instead? The nice thing is that you MAY choose to draw a card, so you dont have to mill yourself to death.

Ivory Tower probably not necessary, but you'll be gaining some sick life with this card

Noetic Scales I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but this seems like great creature control. If you play with all mana accelerants that aren't creature based, then you wont have to ever worry about the effect. Later on, you're hand will be so big you wont have to worry about returning any snakes to your hand. Meanwhile your opponent will have little to no hand left so they'll have to be returning creatures to their hand. though this doesnt work very well with howling mine and mikokoro

Lich's Mirror This is interesting actually because if I'm understanding this right, you still have the epic ability resolving, even if you started over. This seems like it could be a nice backup incase you do lose the game before you get enough snake tokens out. For example, you could ramp up, casting an Endless Swarm, and die on your opponents turn. You lose the game, Lich's Mirror ability resolves though and you draw 7 cards. On your next upkeep, you draw 7 cards. Even if you didnt have a way to pump them up, starting with a swarm of 7 tokens and going up 1 higher every turn is a great way to swarm your enemy

wow, I guess I got alittle more into this then I thought I would. Obviously not all of these card combinations can work, but I think you should definitely consider some. Sorry for such long posts, I really hope they helped though.

urza's factory

Mikokoro, center of the sea It essentially is howling mine in land form which is nice for several reasons. 1. You can choose to activate it when YOU want. 2. Your opponent doesn't get the advantage of getting to draw first from the mine's effect since their upkeep triggers first after howling mine resolves. 3. Lands aren't spells, so you can still play this and use its ability even after you cast endless swarm, unlike howling mine.

Beastermaster Ascension I think you should throw a couple copies of this in the deck, incase you can't draw into a coat of arms. You should have no problem fulffiling the condition once you start getting your snakes into play.

Lich's Mirror This is interesting actually because if I'm understanding this right, you still have the epic ability resolving, even if you started over. This seems like it could be a nice backup incase you do lose the game before you get enough snake tokens out. For example, you could ramp up, casting an Endless Swarm, and die on your opponents turn. You lose the game, Lich's Mirror ability resolves though and you draw 7 cards. On your next upkeep, you draw 7 cards. Even if you didnt have a way to pump them up, starting with a swarm of 7 tokens and going up 1 higher every turn is a great way to swarm your enemy

I'm liking these, I'll work into updating the list

Edit:
on rev. 3:
replaced Growth w/ Lore because it's pretty much strictly better
Deck, outside of Seasons can be built for around $50, if anyone was curious.

My Decks
Mikokoro, center of the sea is legendary, i'd run 2 at absolute most.

Skyshroud Claim > Veggie bombs in mono green.  I love Hunting Wilds myself  

Sakura-tribe Elder should not need to be mentioned, so I will not :P 

Kudos to GCNDAN3702 for typing up a book for you
Mikokoro, center of the sea is legendary, i'd run 2 at absolute most.

Skyshroud Claim > Veggie bombs in mono green.  I love Hunting Wilds myself  

Sakura-tribe Elder should not need to be mentioned, so I will not :P 

Kudos to GCNDAN3702 for typing up a book for you

GCNDAN3702 was putting off homework, so it just kind of balances the scales for him. :P

Good call with the Claim.  However, I'm trying for the whole "creature-less beatdown" angle for the humor of it.

I know Mikokoro is legendary, but I'd like to use the card draw, and Harrow lets me sac a land, so it's not like drawing multiple is bad.  Heck, it's also just fine in my hand until some one tries to pop off my draw land, then I can replace it.

I'm looking into SB tech, I'd hate to get shut down by a Ghostly Prison or similar card.  The problem is in working around the Epic ability.  I'm thinking 4 Epic Struggles seem like a good plan B from the board.

My Decks

I know you probably won't, but I would splash blue for some fancy shmancy combos to get Endless Swarm out faster. Like using Mystical Tutor to fetch it, and using the hideaway ability on the Mosswort Bridge and boom!...And, just for the record, I would put creatures in the deck, any that are usefull, because in a 1v1 match, all of that mana ramping won't do you any good if your opponent has any beaters...and in a multiplayer match, an open player is more often a target than not, (especially if you pop out a doubling season before you hit your swarm off.)

I see no reason not to put in 4 Sakura-Tribe Elder. It does what you want and what you need...no matter what.....and its a snake!

HOW TO AUTOCARD! When posting in a text box, type [c]Plains[/c] to make your post showPlains.
Are you making a casual mill deck? Please read.
Control is the key of a mill deck. You should free up your mana as much as possible so that you can respond to whatever your opponent is doing. Having some way to remove threats, both real and percieved, is necessary to survival. Real threats are those that are already on the field, and are something a simple unsummon or doom blade can remove. Percieved threats are those that aren't on the field, something a simple duress or counterspell can deal with. Controlling the board will allow your mill deck to continuously perform, if you use permanent style mill, that is. One-Shot Mill spells are something you should avoid. You can toss tome scours at your opponent until your hand runs out, but that isn't going to be enough to mill them to death. With 1-shot mill spells, like tome scour, you have to treat them like burn spells. Therefore, the only "good" 1-shot mill spells are sanity grinding (in the right deck) and mind funeral. Try to find more permanent styles of milling, like memory erosion, hedron crab, and curse of the bloody tome, so that you don't have to waste your mana each turn doing something that those permanents can do with a single mana/turn investment. Keeping your mana open allows you to respond with control elements. ​Traumatize Rant​. Traumatize is a terrible card for a multitude of reasons. First, it costs 5 to cast, which is a large investment for a mill deck. Milling half a library sounds neat, but if you do the math, it really isn't that much. An average 60 card deck starts with drawing 7 cards. Then, barring any draw spells on their end, or ramp on yours, 5 turns will go by, where they draw 5 more cards, leaving 48 in the deck. Unless they had a deck with more than 60 cards, or you ramped it out, the most you'll ever mill with a single Traumatize on turn 5 is 24 cards. That's not too shabby, but hang on, there's more! If they drew any additional cards or if they were milled before turn 5, that number will be much lower. In addition, any more Traumatize's you draw will only mill less and less as the game goes on...which is the point of a mill deck. My whole point on Traumatize is the it is NOT worth the 5 mana investment, not even with haunting echoes. You can mill more than 24 before turn 5...which you can then cast the echoes. If you look at a mill deck like a burn deck, you'll notice that it takes longer to win with mill than with burn. For example, lightning bolt costs 1 and does 3 out of the 20 damage needed to win (barring any lifegain or damage prevention). For mill, that same investment of 1 would have to mill 9 cards out of an average 60 card deck to be the equivilent of lightning bolt. The problem is that there is no mill card that can do that...except hedron crab, over a period of time. The initial investment of 1 will pay off in 3 more land drops to make the crab equal to a bolt. However, the crab nets you more mill beyond those 3 land drops, making it better as the game draws on. Other cards, like curse of the bloody tome, are excellent ways of milling an opponent because the initial investment of is all you have to pay in order to put your opponent on a clock. All you have to do is stay alive, which is the true goal of a mill strategy. There are other ideas for mill decks that are specific to certain types of strategies. Combo mill decks can mill an entire player's library out from under them. Secondary mill strategies are usually tied to another strategy, like drowner of secrets in a merfolk deck, or halimar excavator in an ally deck. Milling can be done in certain decks that are able to ramp out enough mana to make use of the higher costing mill spells, like using 16 post to pay for X on sands of delirium or for ambassador laquatus. Multiplayer mill decks are even tougher to build, but can be done. Being a slower environment, it is easier to ramp in multiplayer, allowing for big X spells, like mind grind, to be useful. Consuming aberration is another star player. The more straightforward strategy is to use mesmeric orb and dreamborn muse while being the only deck at the table that can deal with it. There are always new strategies coming out with each set, so check gatherer for any new mill cards that you find to be the most fun for you! Now you can say that you haven't fallen into the trap that most new players fall into when they build their first mill deck!
@Keino
How would splashing blue help speed out a Swarm?  Red or Black I can see for their rituals.  However, I can get this deck to fairly reliably start spitting 2 or 3 snakes into play around turn 5, and every turn after that I get 1 more snake, along with +1/+1 counters on all the new ones.  And if I do get beat down before I go online fully, Mirror saves me.  I'm actually fairly surprised with my luck w/ it so fair.

However, Harrow has been rather.....lack luster in this deck, and theirs been a few times where Coat got me killed (curse tribal decks being popular in casual rooms).  But Ascension has been really surprising.

I'll surrender to the blocking power of Elder over Harrow, and drop Coat, will upping the counts of Ascension and another Mirror.   If I don't like how it feels, I can out the elder again (or just play him as a Rampant Growth that can get Pithing Needled as well).

Edit:
SB is looking like:
4 Epic Struggle (control decks that won't let me attack)
4 Lull (aggro)
4 Tangle (aggro)
3 Garruk Wildspeaker  (looks good as an alt win-con after poping a Season.  6 counters, drop to 5 for two 3/3 beasts?  Seems good)

Edit:
Sans SB and Seasons, the deck (rev. 5) can be built for less than $45.  I have no idea why I keep checking the price...might try to build it under a $50 budget if the mood strikes me.
My Decks
I think you need to focus less on cards that helps you when you have Swarm active, as you will pretty much win most of the time when you get there.
This means cutting crossroads (hooray for speeding up the opponent?), primal rage, doubling season and ascension.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I think you need to focus less on cards that helps you when you have Swarm active, as you will pretty much win most of the time when you get there.
This means cutting crossroads (hooray for speeding up the opponent?), primal rage, doubling season and ascension.

Crossroads I could cut, but I don't want to get locking in sweepers.   Season just adds to the speed if I get, turn x Season, turn x+1 Swarm leads to quicker wins.  Rage is purely there for trample, which isn't needed at all if I cut Ascension, and really it's not needed anyway, it just helps force damage through.  Ascension helps me force damage, if some one starts spitting out blockers and hits me with discard, I'd like to have my creatures in play have the power/toughness to survive multiple red-zone encounters.

In Summary:
Crossroads -> can be cut
Rage -> can be cut
Season -> I'd like to keep
Ascension -> I think is almost needed (and it goes online fast enough anyway)

But what would I toss in if I freed up those 5 slots?  2 Isochron Scepter and 3 Fog?
My Decks
I think.. maybe Fog, Lull, Moment's Peace, Respite[c], [c]Spore Cloud or Spore Frog or it could be just me^^ Just one or two of them, just to keep you alive one more turn. I prefore them over lich mirror.

I believe i didn't see any Kodama's Reach, which i thought was good. Search for Tomorrow could maybe speed up... idk.

Krosan Tusker is nice, but might not work for you. sorry if im of no help. 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
I think.. maybe Fog, Lull, Moment's Peace, Respite, Spore Cloud or Spore Frog or it could be just me^^ Just one or two of them, just to keep you alive one more turn. I prefore them over lich mirror.

I believe i didn't see any Kodama's Reach, which i thought was good. Search for Tomorrow could maybe speed up... idk.

Krosan Tusker is nice, but might not work for you. sorry if im of no help. 

I have 12 ramp spells as it is, I really don't think I need more.

Tusker....I dono...I guess once I rip a Swarm, I can cycle it to put 1 extra card in my hand.

Mirror has the added benefit of not only saving me for a turn, but usually giving me 2 more turns, and setting me up to instantly get 7 tokens a turn., and it works to protect me before or after I cast a Swarm (which I've never had a problem casting a Swarm before I wound up dead).

I would like to find some from the hand effects, so I can interact w/ the board a little. 
My Decks
Seal of Primordium solves your issues with enchantments.
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
Seal of Primordium solves your issues with enchantments.

It's not so much enchantments/artifacts stopping me that I'm fully concerned with.  If some one drops a Magus of the Moat I'm in trouble as well, and green isn't known for it's creature removal.  I think it's better to snag a different win-con in those types of situations then worry about removing the offending obstacle.

I'm looking into testing Arashi, the Sky Asunder and Shinen of Life's Roar so I can still do SOMETHING after I resolve my Swarm.

I'm also looking at Skullclamp (probably as a 1 of before any one gets into the brokenness of it).

Ivory Crane Netsuke is another option, as is Staff of Domination
My Decks
I see your point. I think that using the struggle is also a very creative method of winning. I like it and it would be nice for the deck. By the way, are you still using the crossroads in the deck? Because I feel like it's way better for your opponent and just starts being relevant when you have actually pulled out your Epic spell. You can try using Muraganda Petroglyphs for the tokens.
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
I'm looking into nixing the Crossroads, but I'd rather replace it with something to let me interact w/ the board.  Shinen has been good, as has Arashi.  Shinen can spell an instant alpha-strike win, and Arashi deals with the problematic fliers (and my snakes are fine!).

I'll update to rev. 6 in a bit. 
My Decks
I was thinking, maybe Seshiro the Anointed could be used. It would be crazy to get a +2/+2 pump for each token and draw a card for each one that hits (giving you a lot more snakes next upkeep).
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
Yeah, but the problem is, once I drop Seshiro, I have to be able to rip a Swarm next turn, and that it reveals my next move, and let's face it, my opponents probably going to have a hand full of removal by the time Seshiro hits the table, meaning he's dead before he can be of use.

I am also this ( ->||<- ) close to cutting 1 Mikokoro for 1 Skullclamp, because it gives me a super charge of card draw for Swarm, and I think using a broken card is offset by my inability to cast spells as part of my win-con.  Might nix a forest for a 2nd, since I realize now I have 26 mana sources (assuming I cut a Mikokoro for Skullclamp).

Edit:
ok I'm a weak man....I'm working in 2 Skullclamps

Deck w/ Seasons is ~$70 (sans SB), sans Seasons, ~$45 
My Decks
I think that 3 mirrors is way too much.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
Why?  It's a solid defense card for my deck.  Swarm still resolves every turn w/ epic, so giving me a hand of 7, and 20 life deep into the game is a quick comeback, and can quickly get me a win.  Though, they do have to get boarded out for Epic Struggle if I need that alt win-con.
My Decks
I think that 2 is a good number for the Mirrors. 3 is way too much.
So, I'd get one mirror out for one struggle (even in the main, why not?)
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
1 Struggle in the MD tips to my alt win from the board, meaning the other player is likely to bring in SB enchantment hate for it.

Any thoughts on me trying to weasle in 2 or 3 Liar's Pendulum?  I'm thinking cutting a Mirror and Ascension.

Edit:
I think I will run 2 Pendulum for rev. 8, it's been testing well, and I've made a few claims that bluffed my way into better position (by not revealing my hand when they guessed incorrectly).

Edit 2: 
Game long w/ rev. 8 I'm proud of

Me: Forest, Pendulum, EoT
Them: Island, EoT
Me: Forest, use Pendulum naming Nature's Lore, they guess no, I reveal my hand (Lore, Skullclamp, Elder, Claim, Vastwood) and draw (drawing another Lore), EoT
Them: Swamp, Ponder (choosing to shuffle their deck), Thoughtseize my Skullclamp away, EoT
Me: Mikokoro, Lore, Lore, EoT
Them: Island, Glimpse the Unthinkable (hitting Mikokoro, Pendulum, Season, Forest, Forest, Elder, Mirror, Harmonize, Tower, Claim), they look at me confused, EoT.
Me: Vastwood, Claim, Skullclamp, EoT.
Them: Island, Ponder, EoT.
Me: Elder which get's Snared, Claim, EoT
Them: Swamp, Howling Mine, EoT
Me: Pendulum for Harmonize, they say yes, I don't reveal, Harmonize which is Canceled, Elder
Them Island, suspend Visions, EoT.
Me: Equip Elder for 2 new cards, Forest, Harmonize, Pendulum for Swarm, they guess no, I don't reveal even though I have 1 in hand, EoT.
Them: Boomerang Mine, Mindlock Orb, Ponder, EoT, I have us each draw one.
Me: Tower, Swarm and use Vastwood to pump tokens (I have seven 2/2's)
Them: Scowles, Maralen of the Mornsong, Vedalken Mastermind, EoT
Me: I take 3, Swarm for more tokens, gets Countered, Vastwood, attack with my 2/2s, 1 dies to Maralen, then Unsummons Maralen.
Them: Island, Maralen, EoT
Me: I take 3, Swarm for 6 tokens, gets countered, swing with my 2/2s, 2 are blocked, he bounces Maralen, and I kill the Mastermind, EoT.
Them: Big draws, Damnation, Swamp EoT
Me: Swarm for some tokens, but it eats counter magic
Them: Frozen Aether, EoT.
Me: Swarm for tokens, gets Rune Snaged twice, and Mana Leaked once for the counter
Them: Platnium Angel, asks for my concession, I decline, Pendulum for Vastwood, he says no, I show him my hand, not much to talk about other than I have a Vastwood, I draw, have use each draw with Mikokoro, EoT
Me: Swarm for tokens, he counters again, have use each Draw, Forest, Channel Arashi for to kill Angel, swing FTW.

My Decks
The pendulum is another of these nice cards that I didn't even know existed.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
The pendulum is another of these nice cards that I didn't even know existed.

Probably because it's one of those play skill cards.  People tend to forget about the cards vary in strength based on who plays it.

I encountered a Meddling Mage deck a little bit ago.  Game 1 I get peeked and he sees my Swarm, so turn two, Mage naming Swarm while my 9 creatures (suddenly my only win-con outside of Assembly tokens) keep getting countered (though I did slip in an Arashi but Arashi vs Lorthos, the Tidemaker is a little unfair).  Game 2 to I bordered out Swarm for Garruk and won the beat down game.  Game 3 I slipped out 1 Garruk for Swarm, and nixed the Mirrors for Struggle, and pulled a win thanks to dropping Struggle, when I had a Garruk and Swarm in hand.  He Mages Garruk, and I rip Swarm (epic puts it on the stack so Mage can't do anything).  I effectively fogged Lorthos with tokens until Struggle triggered to win me the game.

I didn't realize until this match all of the outs I have vs stuff that would otherwise ruin me.  Though, if I encounter another casual control deck, that seems geared to stopping combo decks, I'm going to be a little annoyed.

My Decks
The problem is that this is a mono deck centered around one card. While this isn't bad, you don't have much options of removal (only artifact and enchantment) and can't do much but try to get the combo fast. You could splash or for some answers, like creature removal and counterspells.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
But it's the fact that I have outs that I'm surprised by.  Granted Lorthos is powerful, and only Path/Terror/etc.. is going to answer it, but I was able to pump out enough tokens to chump Lorthos with Swarm.  In order to really shut this deck down, you need to have a lot of combo hate.  Well, either that or something like Silence on a Stick, but even then I can spit out some 2/2 tokens, and get a little bit of card draw, and I can sweep fliers as well as make an Alpha strike for lethal  be Shinening a token.

I really didn't mean to build in that kind of versatility. For a mono-green aggro-combo deck, with no real way to protect itself, that's kind of impressive.
My Decks
How about Altar of Dementia as alternative wincon for when you face a Ghostly Prison?

Alternatively, you could add Resounding Wave to the deck and accomodate your mana to be able to cast it so you can remove threats from the board when you're epic.  Additionally, you could add Decree of Silence so you can still counter stuff when epic.
I am Blue/White
Alter is a slow win-con in this deck.

Resounding Wave/other cycling, when you cycle effects are great, but I just don't see the room for defense, outside of cutting Season and/or Ascension, and those are the stuff that help me speed up wins. I don't think I could rely on 6 solts for defense.  In any event, I'd like to keep this in mono-Green.
My Decks
what happens if you use Wort, the Raidmother on Endless Swarm?
How to Autocard
what happens if you use Wort, the Raidmother on Endless Swarm?

I could conspire Swarm.....

good eye...

I may have to test that...

Edit:
Conspire says you have to play, and Swarm's epic puts it on the stack...so no Tricks here...
My Decks
But you still can conspire the first swarm, right?
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
But you still can conspire the first swarm, right?

true, but w/ the mana cost of Wort, and with all my ramp, I'd be forced to choose between Swarm or Wort.  And I see little reason to hold off on the Swarm.  At least w/ Season, Mirror, Ascension, my ramp doesn't put me in position to try for tech or Swarm.

Here's the Basis of how my ramp tends to work:
turn | # of land in play
1 : 1
2 : 3 (1 ramp spell)
3 : 5 (1 ramp spell, w/ 3 mana open)
4 : 7 (1 ramp spell, w/ 1 to 5 mana open)
5 : 8+ (can Swarm, or continue ramping while I try to draw up a Swarm)

As you can see, with my tech, if I can I go Turn 3 Ascension or Turn 4 Season, so my Turn 5 Swarm leads to massive-early beatings. 
My Decks
I just wanted to know if it worked. ^^
How to Autocard
I'm thinking of testing out 4 Elvish Spirit Guides over 4 Forests.  A little ritual magic might help me with the Force Spikes people seem to love to throw at me.
My Decks
I'm thinking of testing out 4 Elvish Spirit Guides over 4 Forests.  A little ritual magic might help me with the Force Spikes people seem to love to throw at me.

Not a bad idea^^ i was thinkin to buy some myself to my elf deck.
but maybe it proves useless. 
How to Autocard

Not a bad idea^^ i was thinkin to buy some myself to my elf deck.
but maybe it proves useless. 

I wouldn't say they'd be worthless.  Simian Spirit Guides have done well for me in my AiR deck, as well as in Storm decks I've thrown together for kicks and giggles.  At the very least they could shave off a turn.  Turn 1 Lore seems good, with mana to drop a Skullclamp.
My Decks
If you are having problems with counterspells, why don't you just sideboard Vexing Shusher?
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote: