Identifying non-uniques that should be uniques

I'm investigating identity theft in SWM. Some of our poor minis have had their identities stolen just so WotC could fill a few non-unique slots.

I always like to know the story behind the minis I play so I think I have a fun game for those who are as curious as I am about who certain minis really are. The uniques are easy to find out about because you can just look up their names on wookieepedia.com.

However, some of the non-uniques we got should have been uniques. I'd like to find out their real identities. If you would like to participate, try to back up your claim with pictures of the mini and of who you think it is.

CONSOLIDATED RESULTS:

1. Crimson Nova Bounty Hunter - Breela
2. Dark Side Enforcer - Belia Darzu
3. Human Bodyguard - Sateen Vestswe
4. NR Exceptional Jedi Apprentice - Jaden Korr
5. OR Jedi Consular -  Mical
6. OR Jedi Guardian - Atris
7. OR Jedi Sentinel - Visas
8. Quarren Assassin  - Tessek
9. Gran Raider - Ree-Yees
10. Black Sun Vigo - Clezo
11. Jedi Padawan - Zett Jukassa
12. Quarren Bounty Hunter - Grakko
13. Republic Commando Training Sergeant - Kal Skirata
14. T1 Series Bulk Loader Droid - Elbee
15. Sith Apprentice - Darth Bandon
16. Talz Chieftan - Thi Sen
17. Imperial Knight (male) - Ganner Krieg
18. Mando Gunslinger - Rav Bralor
19. Correlian Pirate - Hal Horn
20. Correlian Security Officer - Corran Horn
21. HumanForce Adept - Valara Saar
22. Dark Side Acolyte - Bal Serinus
23. Mercenary Commander - Airen Cracken
24. Bothan Noble - Borssk Fey'lla
25. Elite Rebel Commando - Wyl Tarson
26. Imperial Knight (female) - Sigel Dare
27. Togorian Soldier - Mezgraf
28. Imperial Sovereign Protector - Carnor Jax
29. Echani Handmaiden - Brianna
30. Imperial Dignitary - Janus Greejatus
31. Shistavanen Pilot - Lak Sivrak
32. Mistryl Shadow Guard - Variise
33. Jedi Weapon Master - Cin Drallig
34. Klatoonian Hunter - Barada
35. Snivvian Fringer - Zutton or Rachalt Hyst
36. Emperor's Hand - Zekk
37. Chandra'fan Pickpocket - Kabe
38. Twi'lek Bodyguard - Oola (debatable based on clothes)
39. 501st Legion Clone Commander - Commander Appo
40. Gungan Bounty Hunter - Kleef
41. Clone Trooper Commander (RotS) - Commander Bly
42. Jedi Healer - Ph'ton
43. Jedi Instructor - Coleman Trebor
44. Rodian Diplomat - Onaconda Farr
45. Jedi Watchman - Kai Justiss

I'll go first. Here's the Crimson Nova Bounty Hunter:
31-Crimson-Nova-Bounty-Hunter.jpg
Her real name is Breela, a Farghul female, who was in fact a member of the Crimson Nova bounty hunter chapter along with Zuckuss and Boussh. The mini is an almost exact copy of this very pic. It's a real shame this poor kitten lost her identity. She's seems pretty interesting.

JustissSW89.JPG

Anyone else willing to uncover some losses of identity?
Photobucket I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical
Jaden Korr is the NR Exceptional Jedi Apprentice.
The OR Jedi Guardian is Atris.

The OR Jedi Sentinel is Visas (not that we need a copy anymore.)

The OR Jedi Consular is Mical.

Sorry I didn't throw in images but my image hosting site makes it a bit of a long process. 
Jaden Korr is the NR Exceptional Jedi Apprentice.

Here's the NR Exceptional Jedi Apprentice:
26_Exceptional_Jedi_App.jpg

Here's Jaden Korr:

Wallpaper_jkja.jpg

Okay, they changed his lightsaber colour, but I'll definately give you this one. Well done.
Photobucket I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical
The OR Jedi Guardian is Atris.

The OR Jedi Sentinel is Visas (not that we need a copy anymore.)

The OR Jedi Consular is Mical.

Here's the OR Jedi Guardian:
jedi_guardian.jpg

Here's Atris:
Atris-KotOR2Promo.jpg

Well done. That's a definate hit.

Here's the OR Jedi Sentinel:
Jedi_Sentinel%5b1%5d.jpg

Here's Visas:
Visasconcept.jpg

Another definate match.

Here's the OR Jedi Consular:
Jedi_Consular%5b1%5d.jpg

Here's some pics of Mical:
Podisciple.jpg
Kotor_3.jpg
Okay, those aren't the best pics, but wookieepedia agrees with you so I'll give it to you.

Nice triple play/three-in-a-row/hat trick (hockey fans will know that term). 

The Quarren Assassin was Tessek (an accountant of all things).
The Gran Raider was Ree-Yees.
The Rodian Black Sun Vigo was Clezo (no supporting picture, but was the only Rodian Vigo I know of).
The Jedi Padawan was Zett Jukassa.
The Quarren Bounty Hunter was Grakko.
The Republic Commando Training Sergeant was Kal Skirata.
The T1 Series Bulk Loader Droid was Elbee.
The Sith Apprentice was Darth Bandon.
I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them right now.
Need a custom mini for your Roleplying Game, or just because? PM me with the details or check out my Custom Thread. ARCTrooper-A79s Custom Thread The Reverend Strone Project (Custom Set) We make the minis now.
Dark Side Enforcer is Belia Darzu
belia
Human Bodyguard is Sateen Vestswe
250px-Sateen_vestswe.jpg
Imperial Knights are Ganner Krieg and Sigel Dare
All the Cantina aliens are based on characters from the movies given names and back stories.
This thread might be useful for you, too.
Old Republic Commander is Trask Ulgo
Jedi Knight and Jedi Weapon Master are Cin Drallig
Devaronian Bounty Hunter is Vilmarh Grahrk
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
The Quarren Assassin was Tessek (an accountant of all things).
The Gran Raider was Ree-Yees.
The Rodian Black Sun Vigo was Clezo (no supporting picture, but was the only Rodian Vigo I know of).
The Jedi Padawan was Zett Jukassa.
The Quarren Bounty Hunter was Grakko.
The Republic Commando Training Sergeant was Kal Skirata.
The T1 Series Bulk Loader Droid was Elbee.
The Sith Apprentice was Darth Bandon.
I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them right now.

I'm not sure LB should count, since all T1 Bulk Loader Droids look identical.
I think the Republic Commandos are blatantly meant to be unique.
The Republic Commando Training Sarg. is Kal Skirata from The Rep Commando Series.

The Correlian Security Officer is actually...

Corran Horn!

And the Correlian Pirate is Corran's father, Hal Horn

I can't copy the pics over from wookieepedia, but take a look

Oh, and the Elite Rebel Commando is that one dude from the Rebellion comics
Mando Gunslinger is Rav Bralor
The male Imperial Knight is Ganner Krieg
Kyle Katarn is Chuck Norris
The Talz Chieftan is Thi Sen

That's all I can think of right now.

Quotes: "A Commander who would send untested troops against a man such as Kano is indeed foolish--But to also defy me, he'd have to have a Death Wish!" -Carnor Jax to General Wessel "Yub,yub Commander" -Wes Janson after pulling yet another ridiculous Ewok prank on Wedge Antilles "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!", -Admiral Ackbar, CEO of Admiral Ackbar's cereal and fishsticks And some movie quotes! "Half of everything is luck James." "And the other half?" "Fate" -Sean Bean to Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye "Did you bring a horse for me?" (three gunslingers laugh) "Well it seems we're one horse short." "No. you brought two horses too many." -Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time in The West
Human Force Adept is Valara Saar
Dark Side Acolyte was aslo someone, the name escapes me at the moment
Rebel Captain is Captain Antilles
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Dark Side Acolyte,,is Bal Serinus from the RCR and Dark Side Sourcebook:Bal Serinus.  For some reason, she has always been one of my favorites. I think it's time to put her in my KotOR campaign.

Mercenary Commander = Airen Cracken.

The Jedi Watchman from Dark Times was ID'd as a Republic-era Jedi, but his name escapes me.

The only thing I've seen so far that I question in this thread is the Devaronian Bounty Hunter as Vilmahr Grahrk. This isn't the first time I've heard it, but I don't think the piece really looks like Villie (beyond being a Devaronian!).

The Jedi Watchman from Dark Times was ID'd as a Republic-era Jedi, but his name escapes me.

Kai Justiss, watchman of Kashyyyk?

I agree with the Vilmahr Grahrk thing, really can't see it myself!!

I fail to see how Hal Horn could be a correlian pirate, when he was a long term, high standing member of Corsec??
possible 

borssk fey'lla- bothan noble
sate pestage-imperial diplomat
gilad palleon-imperial officer
commander appo-clone trooper officer r.o.t.s
admiral saul karath-sith trooper captain
oola-twilek bodyguard

less possible
echuu shen-agen kolar jedi master
rune haako-mar tuuk
joruus c,baoth-dark jedi master
bultar swan-jedi crusader
winter-padme snowbunny
chazrach-trandoshan scavenger
chief chirpa- ewok from imp ent
admiral daala-moff nyna calixte

isnt the elite rebel commando a copy of someone??

i have very recently created a similiar list including alot of the others mentioned, i have created my own lost mini lst and i wanted to know what had already been made as uncommon so i dont have to make something i dont need. i still have about 30 uniques that i must have for my scenarios

I fail to see how Hal Horn could be a correlian pirate, when he was a long term, high standing member of Corsec??

The LOOK of the piece matches Hal Horn... same way the Mercenary Commander is modeled on a Rebel leader (Airen Cracken). Isn't it a little odd that the Merc Commander and the Rebel Pathfinder are wearing the same uniform?!?

DarthSmith: The ERC is based on Wyl Tarson from the Rebellion comic.

The LOOK of the piece matches Hal Horn... same way the Mercenary Commander is modeled on a Rebel leader (Airen Cracken). Isn't it a little odd that the Merc Commander and the Rebel Pathfinder are wearing the same uniform?!?

DarthSmith: The ERC is based on Wyl Tarson from the Rebellion comic.

Yeah Ok I'll give you the look thing. It does.
Jedi Watchman has a very feminine face.  what do y'all think?
Corellian Pirate:
corellian_pirate.jpg

Hal Horn:
Hal-Tir.jpg

Yeah, that's a definate hit - look at the shirt. Well done.

Mercenary Commander:
35_Mercenary_Commander.jpg

Airen Cracken:

Airencracken.jpg
Yeah, iffy, but I'll buy that for a dollar. That's a hit.

Elite Rebel Commando:
SWminiLOTF13eliteRCLS-m.jpg

Wyl Tarson:
Tarson.jpg

Okay, that's a slam dunk. They even got his shoulder straps right! Well done. I LOVE this comic series btw! Lots of glorious Stormtroopers crushing rebellions!
You missed the one with Kyle Katarn is Chuck Norris
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."

Echani Handmaiden could be Brianna, but since they all look the same, it's arguable.

AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
The female Imperial Knight is Sigel Dare.
The Togorian Soldier is Mezgraf from the Dark Times comic.
Imperial Sovereign Protector is kind of Carnor Jax from Crimson Empire.
You missed the one with Kyle Katarn is Chuck Norris

Actually, I didn't miss it. It's not a non-unique. It does look like Chuck Norris:
29-Kyle-Katarn.jpg
chuck_norris.jpg

...but no decent Chuck Norris mini would have a lightsaber - not when merely the wind from his spinning back-kick, in a thousand yard radius, fizzles out lightsabers faster a cortosis gauntlet. 

Jedi is actually an ancient term meaning "Chuck Norris-wanna-be".

Sith is actually an ancient term meaning "Chuck Norris' punching bag - good for one Chuck Norris punch".

Notice the poster above says that Chuck Norris "won the game". He is the real reason that SWM was cancelled. He tried SWM once and used just one Ugnaught versus ten thousand points of other minis. He won and called WotC. WotC sadly understood that the game was now over. Chuck Norris had won. Now, whenever and wherever the game is played, the answer to "who is winning" is always "Chuck Norris". Chuck Norris now wins every SWM tourniment - even those he doesn't play in. Sorry, fingersandteeth, but you didn't win the last big tourniment. Chuck Norris did.

The stats for General Obi-wan Kenobi (GOWK) weren't broken. These stats were meant for a Chuck Norris SWM. The Chuck Norris mini was meant to win every time.

Sarah and Rob weren't let go from WotC. They went into hiding after Chuck Norris found out that the stats for his mini went to GOWK instead.  
that is just way to funny!!!!  Ah Chuck one of the modern Ce-Web-raties.  Gotta love it.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Wow, thanks for the info on the Dark Side Acolyte and the Corellian Pirate.  I hadn't caught those two.
Corellian Security Officer:
SWminiLOTF30corsecLS-m.jpg

Corran Horn:
Corsecuniform.jpg
Oh yeah, that's a definate match right down to the oversized waist buttons.
I'm not convinced the Imperial Dignitary is Sate Pestage.  I think it's actually supposed to be Janus Greejatus. 
Corellian Security Officer:

Corran Horn:

Oh yeah, that's a definate match right down to the oversized waist buttons.

I'll buy it. Part of me wishes they had used Iella instead, though.

And to whoever caught the Corellian Pirate: nice work. I never would have noticed it.
Imperial Dignitary:
14326SWIE_RobesMini-xlg.jpg

Janus Greejatus:
JanusGreejatusCrop.JPG

Sate Pestage:
047-SatePestage(A).jpg
Comic-form of Sate:
Pestage_Mas.jpg

I think I agree with Tirade. The Imperial Dignitary, based on outfit and pose is Janus Greejatus.

The only thing I've seen so far that I question in this thread is the Devaronian Bounty Hunter as Vilmahr Grahrk. This isn't the first time I've heard it, but I don't think the piece really looks like Villie (beyond being a Devaronian!).

IDK if you play SWGB but...

scr001.png

seems good to me.
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
I'm not convinced the Imperial Dignitary is Sate Pestage.  I think it's actually supposed to be Janus Greejatus. 

I am in agreement with Tirade.

Also, on the Chuck Norris theme, would it not be possible to make a custom Mini of him by combining Kyle and Shado? Just a thought...
i concur with tirade, i knew it was one of the emperors peeps and i could only remember sate pestage, i also agree that dev bounty hunter is close enuough to pass as vilmar, this is great, wonder if theres anymore

IDK if you play SWGB but...

seems good to me.

Motti, what the heck is that? (No, I don't play that... whatever it is )

The Devaronian BH doesn't look like the iconic images of Villie from the comic book (which his action figure is also based on).

The Devaronian BH doesn't look like the iconic images of Villie from the comic book (which his action figure is also based on).

That is Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. It is a game built on the Age of Empires engine, and is brilliantly addictive. It just doesn't agree with my copy of Windows Vista :-( Totally recommend that game to you though. It is like Ultimate SWM...with AATs and At-TEs.
Jedi Watchman has a very feminine face.  what do y'all think?

Heh, I agree, which is kinda sad as he looks more so then some of the female figures...

That is Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. It is a game built on the Age of Empires engine, and is brilliantly addictive. It just doesn't agree with my copy of Windows Vista :-( Totally recommend that game to you though. It is like Ultimate SWM...with AATs and At-TEs.

Hmm. I'd recommend updating to Windows 7 and then trying it. Even if it doesn't work, Win7 is so much better than Vista that it'd be worth it.

I am in agreement with Tirade.

Also, on the Chuck Norris theme, would it not be possible to make a custom Mini of him by combining Kyle and Shado? Just a thought...

You might be able too simply enough.
I'm pretty sure the Klatoonian Hunter is Barada.