2/24/2010 StF: "A Planeswalker's Guide to Zendikar: Murasa and Sejiri"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Savor the Flavor, which goes live Wednesday on magicthegathering.com.

Thank you for uploading the last chapter in Zendikar's provinces descriptions. I have been greatly anticipating full description of all them, for it has definatly given me ideas to run aome roleplaying games in there. (perhaps some DnD ;) )

One thing I was wondering, could you perhaps lay out an approximate map of each of the continents? I know that the Roil is constantly changing the landscape, but it sounds like you have a general lay out of each continent against another or their approximate location in relation to the others. I would really apreciative!

Just catching up on some reading, another great location guide. Not much else to say, I just wanted to make sure you knew we are reading and enjoying these.
Proud member of C.A.R.D. - Campaign Against Rare Duals "...but the time has come when lands just need to be better. Creatures have gotten stronger, spells have always been insane, and lands just sat in this awkward place of necessity." Jacob Van Lunen on the refuge duals, 16 Sep 2009. "While it made thematic sense to separate enemy and allied color fixing in the past, we have come around to the definite conclusion that it is just plain incorrect from a game-play perspective. This is one of these situations where game play should just trump flavor." - Sam Stoddard on ending the separation of allied/enemy dual lands. 05 July 2013