Sideboard Cards for Jund Zoo

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is more or less to help my friend with his Extended Jund Warrior-based Zoo deck so he doesn't get eaten completely by Storm and Dredge (I'm pretty sure he can put up a decent fight against the other archetypes, but he really has nothing against fast combo).

Right now, I suggested Bojuka Bog against Dredge, but I'm not familiar with any inexpensive anti-Storm cards in extended (Trinisphere comes to mind, but I know that would only hurt his deck). I'm also thinking of Blood Moon or Magus of the Moon for Valakut Ramp and in general.

Any suggestions?
wtf is Jund zoo?

Also post a decklist of some sort and we could tell you what hate cards would fit best although you really don't need storm hate anymore as dragonsotmr is really unpopular the combo's you really want to stop are dark depths/hex mage and sword of the meek/thopter foundry and scapeshift but if he's playing jund colors a few land destruction spells should slow them down.
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
wtf is Jund zoo?

Also post a decklist of some sort and we could tell you what hate cards would fit best although you really don't need storm hate anymore as dragonsotmr is really unpopular the combo's you really want to stop are dark depths/hex mage and sword of the meek/thopter foundry and scapeshift but if he's playing jund colors a few land destruction spells should slow them down.

I honestly have no idea what Zoo even means: I just thought it meant a 3+ color archetype with for access to efficient creatures and 2+ other colors for good removal and more efficient creatures.

And I would post a decklist, but I'm not really familiar with his decklist at the moment. I do know most of it revolves around the Reinforce mechanic from Lor Moor, cheap warriors, and tons of removal. btw, Scapeshift was what I was talking about (the win-con is Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle, isn't it?). Crap: I should have told him to get Ancient Grudge but I forgot about it!

So, in general for combo, Bojuka Bog (most of dredge is still here, if I'm not mistaken), Ancient Grudge (no duh), and . . . Magus of the Moon or Blood Moon?