2/19/2010 TWTW: "It's Always Sunny in San Diego"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's The Week That Was, which goes live Friday morning on magicthegathering.com.
man,when this guys are gonna learn.you dont take photos of the winner,nearly all the time they see,well,they are not photogenic.

and thats all i can comment.to be honest,no one really care who wins.
Is it my pc or is that manabarbs picture at the end covering up part of the article?
Is it my pc or is that manabarbs picture at the end covering up part of the article?

It is covering a paragraph or so for me as well...
MTG Rules Advisor Autocarding helps a lot -> [c]Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas[/c] = Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas "But keep in mind when the internet dies with the electrical system in 2012, you can still play paper magic, while digital cards will have gone the way of the dodo. In the post apocalyptic world, magic cards will be our currency!" - Samot, explaining to someone the ramifications of switching to MTGO!
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Manabarbs image issue resolved.

Nice article

The funniest thing for me is that I actually went to Hiveworld on Wednesday! Cool 
It's a really cool place, so well done for featuring it :P