DDXP 2010 Lost and Found

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I realize this is a long shot, but what else is the Internet for if not randomly asking thousands of people worldwide a question that only applies to me personally?

At D&D Experience 2010, I lost a dungeon tile, specifically the front (bow) of the ship tiles that was the RPGA DM reward a while back.

Since this is basically irreplaceable, I thought it's worth a shot to ask if anyone found one. If so, please e-mail me, jerandall ET yahoo DAWT com

Thanks!

And anyone else who lost or found something (at DDXP 2010), feel free to use this thread.
I ended up losing a d20 to Rich Baker.  He denies it, and it couldn't be found upon his person - but I, henceforth, get to forever claim that someone at WotC stole my die.  ;)

((This will be handy in future edition wars, if I end up disliking the next edition.  When people say "It's not like WotC is taking your old stuff and making you play with new stuff" . . .))

In all seriousness, I hope you find your tile. 
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

If anyone found the green stainless steel canteen I left in the gyros place, you can keep it with my blessing. ;)
Wuzzit a "Kleen Kanteen" (great brand, btw)?

If so, HQ had it on Sunday and was half-tempted to put it in the raffle.  ;)
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wolfstar beat me to it, Thanlis.  It was nice of someone to at least get the thermos back to the convention center.  I actually managed to lose a judge shirt.  I have no idea how, since I was either wearing it when I was judging a table or I had it in my backpack, but I got home and only had 1 shirt.
What makes me sad - no more compiled magazines: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/27580349/Dungeon_and_Dragon_Magazine_PDFs&post_num=24#495423645

Wuzzit a "Kleen Kanteen" (great brand, btw)?

If so, HQ had it on Sunday and was half-tempted to put it in the raffle.  ;)

It was! That's funny. If someone from HQ has it, then it's in good hands and I'm really happy.  
Well I was also a victim of a botched perception check. I lost all my bloodied tiles on a table of Spec 2-1 H3. I offered to let the DM use them and forgot to get them back after the game. I of course did not realize this till i was packing up my stuff from my last run of Core 2-1 the following Sunday.

If that DM did collect them, use them to your players demise. They are fairly easy to replace and shipping is more than they are worth to me.

FYI I am the owner of the H1 Cheating Pacifist Cleric of Tempest :D
You damned right you are.

- Player of table that helped give the Cleric that title.

FYI I am the owner of the H1 Cheating Pacifist Cleric of Tempest :D

Oh, now I must hear the story behind the cheating cleric =)