Anyone buy through Miniature Market?

I was thinking of making an order through them sometime soon, but have never shopped through them before. Can someone who has tell me if they are a good seller? (Ever been ripped off, how is the shipping, etc.)

They've been consistently great for me. I generally only buy elsewhere if I can't get it from them.
Yup got 2 cases sitting here on my desk from them right now.  I always order my case from them, they are prompt with their shipping and answer the phine when ever I have had a question.

2 Thumbs up for them.  (oh and make sure you sign up for their email stuff, this last order I used the code for 5% off my next purchase, adds up with 2 cases.)
They are excellent - my cases are sitting at home waiting to be opened tonight - no charge shipping for orders over $75 (cases easily surpass this) and their service is impeccable.

I have used them for at least the last 7 sets. 
Photobucket
We have ordered our cases from them for a few years now, for Star Wars and other games.  I also use them for buying singles.  I have never had any negative issues with Miniature Market.

They ship promptly, and they are good communicators.  Also, I think they have better prices on singles than the other sites I trust for great transactions.
I would echo the other comments posted here. I have used them maybe a dozen times, always got what I paid for, shipped in timely fashion.
Good company.
Anytime I buy packs, Boosters or Starters from an Online store, it's them and only them. Singles prices are decent, but compare to Trollandtoad and eBay to see which is best for you.
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
Auggies and Miniature Market are the two best SWM sites on the web and I trust them without question! Their service is excellent and they prioritize well (ie cases shipped out a few days before the release date depending on where you live and when you pre-ordered), so that you get your stuff in good time.
Auggies and Miniature Market are the two best SWM sites on the web and I trust them without question! Their service is excellent and they prioritize well (ie cases shipped out a few days before the release date depending on where you live and when you pre-ordered), so that you get your stuff in good time.

QFT. Basically, I've only had good experiences with them and would echo everything Ruhk said.
Can't argue with Rhuk.  That is the truth for sure.  Minature Market and Auggies are the two best palces out there.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Well, okay then. Sounds like I don't have anything to worry about.
I agree with the last couple of posters about Miniature Market and Auggies. They are great. Auggies is known to make small mistakes, but they always fix them quickly. I have ordered a lot from MM, and had one or two mistakes over the years, and they also fixed those rather quickly. Also trollandtoad is great as well. Though they are usually a tad bit more expensive on SWM singles than the other two,but for whatever reason though they are the best around when it comes to War at Sea.
Yes I use them a lot, They can make a few mistakes though, but are always very helpful if this happens in making things right.

They sent an item to me (i am in the UK) that was meant for Holland. It got sorted and they gave me a store credit for the inconvenience. Also a friend had an item that never turned up, they replaced it with no hassle or complaints.

A very good shop, i highly recommend it, so much so i never use other shops now.
Miniature Market is great. I also use Magic games and Cards and have never had a problem.
+1 MM
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Absolutely, and if you are buying SWMs, I recommend using only Miniatures Market.

Why?  Because Steve is taking on a huge role for our communit to provide us with Gencon prizes, prizes for the SHNN show, for Gamers stuff and so on.  He sells JC's custom maps, and many other things.  I highly recommend his site.
Absolutely, and if you are buying SWMs, I recommend using only Miniatures Market.

Why?  Because Steve is taking on a huge role for our communit to provide us with Gencon prizes, prizes for the SHNN show, for Gamers stuff and so on.  He sells JC's custom maps, and many other things.  I highly recommend his site.

WOW! I was unaware of that, I am even more inclined to support them now even though I don't go to Gencon or particpate much over on Gamers. That is really awesome.
For Cases I do like MM, and some singles, but Auggie's has better prices usually. MM will have some of the pricier UCs that are absent from Auggie's though, so they are worth checking out from time to time.

As far as mistakes go, been buying from Auggie's for some time and have never had any errors, but 2 out of my last 4 singles orders from MM had mismatched cards/figs, although in both cases they were commons, which I didn't particularly care about.

At any rate, you should be able to buy with confidence from either place!
Miniature market has been picture perfect for all my orders so far.  I also use gameoutfitters but they don't do singles.  Auggies has been the best for singles. 

Thanks for the info BILL

I also recommend buying from your local lgs to support being able to use their store as a place to meet and play with other players.

I generally try to do 33-50% of my case and other gameing business with them.
Every move in this game is a mistake, the hope is that your opponent makes a bigger mistake when he makes his move.
I've always had great service form Miniature Market.
MM is great, they ship fast I only had one problem there ever with a defect dial for heroclix and they shipped a replacement figure out at no cost to me right away.  And I even was able to buy a $5 single mouse droid from them.
While i agree that Miniature market and auggie are very good, i would suggest looking towards coolstuffinc.com.They are a lot cheaper than both of these sites.I have only ever had one problem with them on their shipping cost which they fixed in twelve hours after i notified tyhem and i got an extra ten dollars in credit back form them.
Another problem is because they are so cheap and great service it is sometimes vey hard to find the m ini your looking for which i have found and if they do come back in stock they leave very quickly.
Just recently had my first purchase with Miniature Market, and had to throw in my two bits!

Top-shelf company. I preordered a case of DT, but having recently moved, had a little address concern. They handled my query right away, making sure everything was cool, and were friendly and helpful about it all the way.

When my order came (very quickly), I found that they'd accidentally sent me (gasp!) two DT cases, instead of one! I refused delivery on one case, and had it sent back to MM. I notified the company, and they replied speedily with another extremely friendly email, thanking me for my honesty and giving me a coupon for 10% off my next order!

Love these guys. Cool 

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

Ha ha that must have taken guts.I dunno what i would have done if i was offered two cases...
Just recently had my first purchase with Miniature Market, and had to throw in my two bits!

Top-shelf company. I preordered a case of DT, but having recently moved, had a little address concern. They handled my query right away, making sure everything was cool, and were friendly and helpful about it all the way.

When my order came (very quickly), I found that they'd accidentally sent me (gasp!) two DT cases, instead of one! I refused delivery on one case, and had it sent back to MM. I notified the company, and they replied speedily with another extremely friendly email, thanking me for my honesty and giving me a coupon for 10% off my next order!

Love these guys.  

Good, honest people still exist in this world!!! Good for you!

+1 MM, Auggie's, and coolstuffinc (cases, not singles).  I don't buy from anyone else.

Love these guys.  

Good, honest people still exist in this world!!! Good for you!

Wow, talk about taking the light-side path! Kudos to you!

Love these guys.  

Way to take those light side points, dude! I hope fortune smiles kindly upon you for that.

I bought on of JC's map packs through MM, along with some singles that I was missing from my collection. They arrived quickly and safely packaged. I got charged customs fees, but I'm in Canada, so what can you do?

Anyway, I would buy from them again without hesitation and I even got a nice little pouch to keep my D20's in from them when I ordered last. Nice touch, I thought.
Sign In to post comments