Is GOWK allowed in DCI matches again??

I believe he is.
Quotes: "A Commander who would send untested troops against a man such as Kano is indeed foolish--But to also defy me, he'd have to have a Death Wish!" -Carnor Jax to General Wessel "Yub,yub Commander" -Wes Janson after pulling yet another ridiculous Ewok prank on Wedge Antilles "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!", -Admiral Ackbar, CEO of Admiral Ackbar's cereal and fishsticks And some movie quotes! "Half of everything is luck James." "And the other half?" "Fate" -Sean Bean to Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye "Did you bring a horse for me?" (three gunslingers laugh) "Well it seems we're one horse short." "No. you brought two horses too many." -Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time in The West
Starting Jan 26 when the new DCI updates take effect
Once the update comes into effect, yes, he will be usable again, however Soresu Style Mastery will now only block nonmelee attacks. I recommend keeping him away from oposing beatsticks.
Do anybody know, what is the recent rule about GOWK's Soresu Mastery? Because in the new V-set Darth Zannah has the same ability with renewal and MOTF2, and her ability usable against every attack. The latest post here was in 2010, so that's why I ask.
Soresu Mastery no longer has any eratta for tournament play.

A copy of the current tournament rules can be found at swmgamers.com
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
Sign In to post comments