Fool's Interview with Peter Lee

That was a good read, thanks for posting the link.
Is Peter the one we are waiting on for our questions to be posted via ILS, or is it the other guy?
No it's Greg Yahn that still needs to submit his replies to me.

CLICK ON THE ICONS TO GET MORE INFORMATION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No it's Greg Yahn that still needs to submit his replies to me.

Hopefully that still goes through Jack - and best of luck!
thanks for that!

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

Thanks for taking the time to do this Fool.
dread

PS yep we are all still waiting for Greg Yahn answers. has he emigrated or something, lol
"There is always a “Oh, I wish I had thought of that earlier!” moment, but I’m not going to mention exactly what it is in case I can use it in the future."

So, dors this tell us anything of the future?
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
"There is always a “Oh, I wish I had thought of that earlier!” moment, but I’m not going to mention exactly what it is in case I can use it in the future."

So, dors this tell us anything of the future?

I think it tells us that at least for Peter Lee, he's anticipating a future which is a wonderful thought Laughing
Good spot Fool.  Thanks for getting Peter out of the office for a few.  We appreciate it.  ANd while it's not much it is somethign, and the remark he said abotu the future, well, we'll see.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Thanks Nynja for posting this, and thanks Fool for getting that interview! It was a good and interesting read... I like that the future, according to Peter, is open to possible sets.

Thanks again... 
As long as you don't intend to hold your breath past MotF.
As long as you don't intend to hold your breath past MotF.

Always the optomist
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Thanks, Don. I'm trying to be optimistic, but feel very much otherwise.
I have a good feeling that we might still see at least 1 more Clone Wars set...
I have a good feeling that we might still see at least 1 more Clone Wars set...

There keeps being more and more products to tie in. I was worried SW gaming would slowly die after RotS, but the possiblitites keep expanding. Now nothing may come of this potential, but it's still there.
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
If it is on a major media like TV or Movie, LFL will want a minis set. If it touches 2 of the more minor media, like video game and books, LFL will want a tie in. The fact we got TFU is amazing, and  you know LFL would've loved to have delayed that. Which is why I think we will get CW3, and then TFU II later in case the game gets delayed.
If it is on a major media like TV or Movie, LFL will want a minis set. If it touches 2 of the more minor media, like video game and books, LFL will want a tie in. The fact we got TFU is amazing, and  you know LFL would've loved to have delayed that. Which is why I think we will get CW3, and then TFU II later in case the game gets delayed.

I agree.

Right now I certainly have to say that there is more going on in the SW world then there was the past couple of years. 

I certainly forsee more sets to come! 
As do I...
Very nice job, Fool.  (Man that sounds condescending!)

Photobucket
Very cool! I always enjoy reading insights from the game designer. Thanks for getting that, Fool. And thanks for posting the link, Nynja!

Thanks Fool for posting this.

If you speak with him again, or if anyone else interviews him (or if he reads these boards), a direct question about future releases would be really informative.
There is a lot of speculation about up coming releases/end of the game doom stuff. A direct question might have gone a long way to address/dispel these rumors.

Thanks Fool for posting this.

If you speak with him again, or if anyone else interviews him (or if he reads these boards), a direct question about future releases would be really informative.
There is a lot of speculation about up coming releases/end of the game doom stuff. A direct question might have gone a long way to address/dispel these rumors.

From what I've heard, Fool did ask something about future sets beyond MotF.  Peter did not answer the question (probably due to NDAs).  Lucas and company probably keeps a tight lid on any spoiler information.

It's a good sign that Dark Times (statswise) was largely Peter's work. This shows that we are going to get a bunch more creativity in MotF, while Rob was starting to be a bit bland.
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
I had thought that Fool would ask about future sets. I'm also sure that he told Peter that the forums are rife with doom and gloom speculation.
I would hope that Peter or a WOTC rep would come here and give some info.
Even if Peter declined to answer the question, the way he declined might give additional info.
Hoping Fool will post a follow up.
A simple "expect another set to follow" or "expect more sets to follow" would have suficed.
I'm also sure that he told Peter that the forums are rife with doom and gloom speculation.

Fool submitted the questions in the final interview, plus one more that was skipped since the answer was covered in a different question. There was no direct "back and forth" communication like you might have in other interview situations and no info provided that wasn't already shared in the final interview.