CW case...worth it?

I am considering bidding for a case of 12 CW boosters on ebay. I have a feeling I can get it for about £45. The only problem is, I already have 32 of the CW set. I am in need of Yobuck, Sidious Hologram, GGDAC, Anakin on a STAP, Anakin of Nelvaan, Ashoka Tano, Battle Droid Sniper and somehow I still need a MonCal Knight.

I figure if I get the case as cheap as that, then I could easily sell and trade off the double I would get, and probably make the money back. I suppose I am just asking on your opinions on whether I would make some of the money back and if it would be worth buying, considering I have most of the set...
Is it a sealed case? If it is not I wouldn't bid on it. I got a Yobuck for 10 bucks on ebay about a month ago (the lightsaber on my old was breaking...it is now glued)
My old signatures are gone!!
It is a sealed case.
It is a sealed case.

Then, I'd say it's worth bidding on, but don't overpay.

The CW set, being the first 40 piece set has clustered VRs.

You either get the set of 4 with Captain Rex Yobuck and 2 others or the set of 4 with Darth Sidious, Asohka, GGDAC and Padme. They *may have fixed this, but it made it pretty apparent which cluster you got as soon as you pulled even one VR. Of course, you can trade the ones you get from the case, but what are you going to do with all those rares, extra commons and uncommons?

Of those, IG-86s, Star Corp Troopers (maybe), Clone Trooper on Gelagrub (maybe) and Chameleon Droids are the only extras I'd consider keeping off the top of my head...
I think I will donate some to my sister. I'm not really sure about the rares though. I could sell them, but they probably wouldn't go for much.
I think I will donate some to my sister. I'm not really sure about the rares though. I could sell them, but they probably wouldn't go for much.

If you've got somebody to donate to, then by all means. Probably be just as good to donate most of the rares, too, as they don't go for much.
I think it's worth it but make sure it's sealed and as mentioned, don't overpay.

The VR in CW are all decent and the Rares are good as well.
I think I will go for it. I want those 5 VRs badly enough.
Sign In to post comments