MPR mailing

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi!
My mailing came open, without some of the cards (I think), who should I contact?
I would suggest contacting Wizards Customer Service. Log in with your email address (if you aren't logged in already), select "WPN Players / Player Rewards Inquiry" as your topic, enter your DCI number, and explain what happened, and a customer service rep should contact you by email.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

speaking of the mailing, im just curious as to when the last mailing was and when i should expect the next one, how it is packaged.  becuase my mom picks up the mail sometimes, and i gotta know what im looking for so it doesnt get lost.

also, i just recently finished my 20th tournament, and my group of friends started back in october, so i know a new mailing should be very soon.

any help in this subject would be greatly appreciated since the website didnt give many details i could find, and im still pretty much in the dark as far as things mailings go.

The mailing should come in a fairly plain envelope, normal-sized, with a wizards logo on it. Mailings come about three or four times a year; I'm not entirely certain when the next one is supposed to arrive.

Well,  they seem to be shadowing the New Set Pre-releases with the MPR mailings lately:  Probably so they can send out those oversized preview cards for the new set.

So I would expect the next mailing to arrive anytime in the next two weeks.

*Disclaimer*  This is what I expect to happen.  I don't know for certain,  so it's entirely possible that there may not be an MPR mailing at that time. *Disclaimer*