The Playtest Thread

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is a thread for people who play extended to put up times where they can playtest their decks.  If anyone can meet that time, and wants to play them, then they can discuss when and how to play.  Do not put up any program names.  Save taht for PMs.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
I have a Thopter-Sword Deck that I'm testing, anyone up for some testing?  I'll be on for another half hour so I can get a game up until 5:30 EST and I have to leave by 6:30 EST.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
I can play now, if anyone wants to.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
I would love to test my Scapeshift build but I can't seem to get MWS working, when I set the master base I don't see any cards :/
I would love to test my Scapeshift build but I can't seem to get it working, when I set the master base I don't see any cards :/

Reread your post.

Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
I have AIM now and my AIM account name is my username.  Hit me up if you want to play.
I would love to test my Scapeshift build but I can't seem to get it working, when I set the master base I don't see any cards :/

Reread your post.

??? Are you seriously going to nitpick at my english :P

Reread your post.

??? Are you seriously going to nitpick at my english :P

No, Wizards has a policy of closing threads that mention it.
Sign In to post comments