Sunny side up

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi. I was wondering how the sunny side up deck would fare against the current decks in the current meta?
Is it even played anymore?

I'm new to the meta so I'm not sure what cards I should put into the sideboard to deal with the common threats.
I was thinking Path to Exile (no more Meddling Mage, Gaddock Teeg and other stuff), Relic of Progenitus/Tormod's Crypt, Pithing Needle, and maybe Pact of Negation.

I haven't actually constructed and played the deck but here is the decklist that may look kind of like it.
Ghost Quarter
10  Island
Swamp

Chromatic Sphere
Chromatic Star
Conjurer's Bauble
Edge of Autumn
Lotus Bloom
Manamorphose
Ponder
Pyrite Spellbomb
Reclaim
Reshape
Second Sunrise
Serum Visions
Spoils of the Vault
Sunbeam Spellbomb
For decks that I would like help with: I would like to have discussions about card choices so almost all the cards aren't final. Usually I want to stick to the original deck idea unless it really sucks or something else.
i did alot of testing with a list quite similar to that one. at first i was convinced it would do well, but after testing i decided to ditch the project and go for something else. here is how i saw the various matchups:

Zoo: relatively easy, but meddling mage and bant charm both kill you. if they dont have either of those though the matchup is pretty simple, so long as you go off turn 3 or 4.

Thopter: this matchup is horrible. insanely tough to win this matchup. they have counterspells, engineered explosives, some SB chalices, sometimes meddling mage, basically a ton of stuff that kills your combo. but, if your opponent isnt prepared for you, you have a good shot of at least stealing game 1, maybe game 2 if you get your sideboard plan in action.

Scapeshift: easier than thopter, but still not very easy.

I'll repost this thread in the appropriate subforum.
For decks that I would like help with: I would like to have discussions about card choices so almost all the cards aren't final. Usually I want to stick to the original deck idea unless it really sucks or something else.
I'll repost this thread in the appropriate subforum.

Good man. Locking this then.
Deck Critique VCL
Show
Rules Advisor Don't assume I have read any response you might have made directed toward me in a thread or post. The best method to contact me is Private Message as I will always check there upon logging on Please review the Code of Conduct or the Comprehensive Rules when in doubt. Also, please use Google for your easy-to-answer questions. Read this for a bit on game mathematics. This is information on game psychology and the infamous term "scrub." Autocard:
[c]Gifts Ungiven[/c] -> Gifts Ungiven
royk's Tradesroyk's Deck Dump