DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
Link to DPR king candidates 3.0.  I will be performing necro on this thread once in a blue moon so it doesn't go the way of all archives.
Once I can twist the arm of a WotC web developer to let me edit my first post, I will update it and also have a link to the new thread.

I feel that it will be sufficently different from this thread ("N round striker" instead of DPR, allow encounter powers, simplify the key, which few people used anyways) that both will be read, but one will be updated.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Rest assured that however much work it will take on my part, I will port over every legal candidate for you.  I may or may not be checking the cheese elements you used.

Some level 1 candidates with low DPR were lost in my last post edit and I probably will be unable to recover them.  If you know I lost your candidate, my apologies.  Your DPR sucked anyways.Surprised
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Rest assured that however much work it will take on my part, I will port over every legal candidate for you.  I may or may not be checking the cheese elements you used.

Some level 1 candidates with low DPR were lost in my last post edit and I probably will be unable to recover them.  If you know I lost your candidate, my apologies.  Your DPR sucked anyways.

Google cache?

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Some level 1 candidates with low DPR were lost in my last post edit and I probably will be unable to recover them.  If you know I lost your candidate, my apologies.  Your DPR sucked anyways.

Google cache?

By the time I caught it the cache was updated and useless or non-extistant, can't remember.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
In case you missed it, we are moving to DPR King Candidates 3.0 .  You have 2 weeks to vote on how it's organized.  If you don't vote then forever hold your peace.  I'm completely open to suggestions.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Scout - I technically made this for level 5 but there shouldnt be much changes going into 6 if anyone wants to make the changes (or optimize it more)

Appearently I cant sleep so... Heres a level 6 version

L6 Human Scout 20 Dex
Feats - Nimble Blade, Spiked Chain, TWF, LBE, Mounts
Items - Vanguard Spiked Chain +1, Horned Helm, Braces of Mighty Strikes, Boar
Powers - Pack Wolf

CA + Charge Version - Assumes you charge into flanking position with another ally
MBA - 18 Attack - (5 Dex, 3 Level, 3 Prof, 1 Enc, 1 Feat, 2 CA, 1 Nimble, 1 Charge, 1 Pack Wolf) 18 vs 20 = 95% Accuracy
Damage - 2d4+1d8+1d6+12 (5 Dex, 2 Bracers, 1 TWF, 1 Enc, 1 LBE, 2 Pack Wolf) 16-34 [25] || 35-42 Crit [38.5]

0.9 * 25 = 22.5 |+| 38.5 * 0.05 = 1.925 || == 24.42

DWA - 17 Attack - (5 Dex, 3 Level, 3 Prof, 1 Enc, 1 Feat, 2 CA, 1 Nimble, 1 Pack Wolf) = 90% Accuracy
Damage - 2d4+10 (5 Dex, 1 TWF, 1 Enc, 1 LBE, 2 Pack Wolf) 12-18 [15] || 19-24 Crit [21.5]

15 * 0.85 = 12.75 |+| 21.5 * 0.05 = 1.075 || == 13.825 * 0.95 = 13.13

24.42 + 13.13 + 8.2 = 45.75 DPR

L6 Human Scout 20 Dex -- Quick Hit Bracers instead of Mighty Strikes
Feats - Nimble Blade, Spiked Chain, TWF, LBE, Mounts
Items - Vanguard Spiked Chain +1, Horned Helm, Quick Hit, Boar
Powers - Pack Wolf

CA + Charge Version - Assumes you charge into flanking position with another ally
MBA - 18 Attack - (5 Dex, 3 Level, 3 Prof, 1 Enc, 1 Feat, 2 CA, 1 Nimble, 1 Charge, 1 Pack Wolf) 18 vs 20 = 95% Accuracy
Damage - 2d4+1d8+1d6+10 (5 Dex, 1 TWF, 1 Enc, 1 LBE, 2 Pack Wolf) 14-32 [23] || 33-40 Crit [36.5]

0.9 * 23 = 20.7 |+| 36.5 * 0.05 = 1.825 || == 22.52

DWA - 17 Attack - (5 Dex, 3 Level, 3 Prof, 1 Enc, 1 Feat, 2 CA, 1 Nimble, 1 Pack Wolf) = 90% Accuracy
Damage - 2d4+1d6+10 (5 Dex, 1 TWF, 1 Enc, 1 LBE, 2 Pack Wolf) 13-24 [18.5] || 25-32 Crit [28.5]

18.5 * 0.85 = 15.725 |+| 28.5 * 0.05 = 1.425 || == 17.1 * 0.95 = 17.15

22.52 + 17.15 + 8.2 = 47.87 DPR

Not sure if this was asked already but why LBE and Nimble Blade? From what I can tell the Spiked Chain is a flail not LB. Sorry if this was already answered.
Spiked Chain multiclass feat makes it a doubel weapon light blade.
Gotcha so need to use that feat not the Weapon Prof feat?

Final Expected DPR
141.827 (draw OA) / 183.946 (attacks back)

If anyone sees any mistakes or has any questions, please let me know. I do not doubt the likelihood I goofed somewhere on some math, since there was a ton of it that was a bit complicated. But assuming it wasn't a massive, gross error....I am pleased with the new king.

How are you expecting to draw an OA?  The monster wouldn't be marked and could attack an ally without drawing an OA.

Final Expected DPR
141.827 (draw OA) / 183.946 (attacks back)

If anyone sees any mistakes or has any questions, please let me know. I do not doubt the likelihood I goofed somewhere on some math, since there was a ton of it that was a bit complicated. But assuming it wasn't a massive, gross error....I am pleased with the new king.

How are you expecting to draw an OA?  The monster wouldn't be marked and could attack an ally without drawing an OA.

All of my riposte style builds assume a lone target. This allows them to self-generate CA with Cunning Stalker. Combined with Mark of Finding, the bad cannot get away from the player without drawing an OA (short of a teleport). This means the bad's options are:
-Attack player > Draw WLMR
-Attack another player with ranged > Draw OA
-Move/charge away > Draw OA
-Shift > Player follows as a free action shift, monsters new choice limited to those above

Is that an accepted assumption?  I understand assuming a lone target for the oath feature, but assuming no ally is within a shift move of the enemy seems a bit of a stretch for me.  If CharOp is cool with it, great build!
I personally am comfortable with it only if you have an ability to slide the monster 1.  If so, semi-sane allies can keep the assumption true.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

There are plenty of small corner cases where you cannot ensure the second attack. Alternate movement modes combined with shift (cant follow if they go straight up), teleporting, stupid teammates who dont realize you are nearly twice as powerful left completely alone with the bad, or even simple daze or immobilize are all examples of not entirely uncommon events that will knock your kpr. Killing your target, technically, is just as bad for pure numbers game (since you wont get the second attack). In general though, we assume the blocks of tofu only have basic actions, live in featureless fields that they graze in, and your allies are all on holiday.
We do assume that blocks of Tofu are not skirmishers (who almost all have "shift N" powers and are immune to slow).  Or soldiers (who have higher defenses).  Or have action points, etc.  Just straight bland tofu.

IMHO, that's still no excuse for assuming a 1-1 battle on an infinite plane if you don't have to.  Or just use the "Solo" tag, since that's what it's there for.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

You dont have to, but in practice, it makes no difference in trying to calculate dpr if they are neither helping or hindering. All we have to assume is that your allies arent close enough to shift to (whether cause they are 5 away or 78 away).

And for what it is worth, i believe they all have the solo tag on the dpr3 thread. 
To answer the question of the acceptability of assumming being able to solo a foe, it is accepted for the list.
There are numerous assumptions we have to make, then tag appropiatly: 
Does the DM disallow applying weapon feats to implements?
Do I have a flank buddy?  
Can I charge a foe every round?
Can my large mount maneuver this dungeon?

The list goes on, and none of which we can answer before {meeting the DM} / {combat} / {the round}...

I tried to simply split all builds on a spectrum of cheese and divide them up into 3 tiers, and that went horribly awry.  "tier 1 builds can't use salve of power, nor encounter stances..."  "Oh that's cheesy, we need a new rule that would put that build in tier 3..."
Simple tags and leave it up to the lurker to filter out based on his group/DM was the easiest way to meet in the midle.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Got around to a lvl 12 version. Thief variant still beats out rogue version (by about 0.4 DPR).
Some assumptions:
-Your target is only adjacent to you.
-At 100g a pop and a minor action, you can afford to apply a Frozen Whetstone to the Bloodiron Dagger every combat at the start.
-Assuming frost vulnerability from the start is the norm here, so I went ahead and did the same. If you miss your target or attack a new one, subtract 4.75 from the expected damage. I should note that is a much more accurate real world value, since you will rarely need to attack the same monster more than once.
-I went ahead and rolled the bonus crit damage from Bloodiron into the base crit math (6d10 once instead of two iterations of 3d10). Same result, unless the bonus crit damage on the next turn still counts as having the cold keyword (since the original attack does). I don't believe it does, but if anyone knows otherwise I will adjust the math.
-The random +1.8 on the Riposte Strike crit math is from Acrobat's Trick (2*0.9).
-For clarity, the attack sequence is Riposte Strike (crit > Free MBA) [ hit > Riposte Interrupt/OA (crit > Free MBA)].

Lvl 12 Human Thief Daggermaster 22 Dex 18 Str

Feats- Cunning Stalker, Mark of Finding, Light Blade Exp, Nimble Blade, Backstabber, Silvery Glow, TW Fighting, TW Opening, Lasting Frost
Items- Bloodiron Dagger +3, Shard of Merciless Cold(Paragon), Frost Shortsword +2, Shard of Merciless Cold(Heroic), Gloves of Ice, Iron Armbands of Power(Heroic), Frozen Whetstones(Heroic)

Two Weapon Opening MBA
+23 Attack (6 Lvl, 6 Dex, 3 Prof, 2 Enh, 2 Feat, 2 CA, 1 NB, 1 WT) 90% Accuracy
d6+27 (6 Dex, 2 Enh, 3 Ft, 2 Itm, 3 WF, 2 LBE, 1 SMC, 2 GI, 1 TWF, 5 LF) 28-33 [30.5] | 35-45 [40] Crit
0.85*30.5 + 0.05*40 = 25.925 + 2 = 27.925

Riposte Strike
+24 Attack (6 Lvl, 6 Dex, 3 Prof, 3 Enh, 2 Feat, 2 CA, 1 NB, 1 WT) 95% Accuracy
d4+3d8+32 (6 Dex, 3 Enh, 3 Ft, 2 Itm, 3 WF, 2 LBE, 3 SMC, 2 GI, 2 FW, 1 TWF, 5 LF) 36-60 [48] | 66-120 [93] Crit
0.8*48 + 0.15*(93 + 27.925 + 1.8) = 38.4 + 18.409 = 56.809

Riposte Interrupt
+22 Attack (6 Lvl, 4 Str, 3 Prof, 3 Enh, 2 Feat, 2 CA, 1 NB, 1 WT) 85% Accuracy
d4+3d8+30 (4 Str, 3 Enh, 3 Ft, 2 Itm, 3 WF, 2 LBE, 3 SMC, 2 GI, 2 FW, 1 TWF, 5 LF) 34-58 [46] | 64-118 [91] Crit
0.7*46 + 0.15*(91 + 27.925) = 32.2 + 17.389 = 50.039*0.95 = 47.537

OA MBA
+24 Attack (6 Lvl, 6 Dex, 3 Prof, 3 Enh, 2 Feat, 2 CA, 1 NB, 1 WT) 95% Accuracy
d4+3d8+27 (6 Dex, 3 Enh, 3 Ft, 2 Itm, 3 WF, 2 LBE, 3 SMC, 2 GI, 2 FW, 1 TWF) 31-55 [43] | 61-115 [88] Crit
0.9*48 + 0.05*(93 + 27.925) = 43.2 + 6.046 = 49.246*0.95 = 46.784

DPR 103.593(OA) / 104.346(Riposte)

Edits: removed Pack Outcast, swapped out Vigilante Justice for Cunning Stalker. Normalized Lasting Frost on first attack.

Thief with Riposte Strike ??? How???    Riposte is a Scoundrel at-will, right???
Thief with Riposte Strike ??? How???    Riposte is a Scoundrel at-will, right???

Humans get an extra at-will from their class. A Thief is a special build of the Rogue class. So a Human Thief gets a Rogue at-will.

Humans get an extra at-will from their class. A Thief is a special build of the Rogue class. So a Human Thief gets a Rogue at-will.

nice! This will be fun! =)

thanks 

Frostbow of Sehanine
Continuing my need to make wonky builds, I created a fully functional Striker/Leader using the normal Twin Strike and Frost-Tech, but with Artificer and Cleric buffs built in. Through Hybridization, you get your two leader heals, some party supporting utilities and all the Twin Strike uber damage your DM can take.

(Disclaimer: This is a paragon build. This also requires a minor amount of setup.)

(Disclaimer 2: This build also assumes the new Half-Elf will be +2 Cha, and +2 to Wis or Con. The point buy will be messed up given that the Character builder does not yet have this data. If HElves end up being +2 Con and +2 to Wis or Cha, this build gets a small boost.)

Build

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 12
Half-Elf, Cleric|Artificer, Half-Elf Polymath
Hybrid Artificer: Hybrid Artificer Fortitude
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Bow)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 17, Dex 11, Int 16, Wis 21, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 10.

AC: 23 Fort: 22 Reflex: 21 Will: 24
HP: 84 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 21

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +14, Religion +14, Perception +16, Insight +18, Dungeoneering +16

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +9, Endurance +9, Heal +11, History +9, Intimidate +7, Nature +11, Stealth +6, Streetwise +7, Thievery +6, Athletics +6

FEATS
Level 1: Moonbow Dedicate
Level 2: Adept Dilettante
Level 4: Silvery Glow
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Impending Victory
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Versatile Master
Level 12: Lasting Frost

POWERS
Dilettante: Twin Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Sacred Flame
Hybrid at-will 1: Magic Weapon
Hybrid encounter 1: Exacting Utterance
Hybrid daily 1: Icebound Sigil
Hybrid utility 2: Bless
Hybrid encounter 3: Shocking Feedback
Hybrid daily 5: Weapon of the Gods
Hybrid utility 6: Energy Conversion
Hybrid encounter 7: Price of Violence
Hybrid daily 9: Radiant Sigil
Hybrid utility 10: Sigil of Luck

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Frost Shortbow +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Bracers of Archery (heroic tier), Magic Leather Armor +2, Amulet of Protection +2, Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (3)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

The fun and unique part of this build comes from the three separate Daily weapon augments that add 3+ damage and some amount to hit. These calcs also assume you are using a Frozen Whetstone to add some more damage. You can drop these if you have other item dailies since you still get the frost keyword from your weapon. Standard setup is minor for a weapon augment and move->minor for the Frozen Whetstone. If you want to go nova, it will take two rounds for all three weapon augments and a whetstone.

Assumptions:
1) CA from Wintertouched is active.
2) At least one weapon augment and whetstone have been applied (see breakdown below).

DPR Calcs

Attack BonusDamage
Weapon3Weapon4.5
Level6Enh3
Stat5Bracers2
Expertise1Lasting Frost5
Prof2Shard3
CA2Gloves2
Moonbow3
Whetstone2

Base DPR2*0.75*24.5+2*0.05*(28+10.5) = 40.6
vs. Bloodied2*0.8*24.5+2*0.05*(28+10.5) = 42.85

Sigil of Luck gives +1 to hit and +3 Con damage:

w/ Sigil of Luck2*0.8*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 48.15
vs. Bloodied2*0.85*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 50.9

Weapon of the Gods gives 1d6 damage and imposes a -2 AC penalty. This effective +2 to hit is factored in:

w/ WotG2*0.85*28+2*0.05*(34+10.5) = 52.05
vs. Bloodied2*0.9*28+2*0.05*(34+10.5) = 54.85

Frostbound Sigil gives +3 damage:

w/ Icebound Sigil2*0.75*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 45.4
vs. Bloodied2*0.8*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 48.15

If you use all three weapon augments, you pull close to the lead for one encounter a day:

Fully Buffed2*0.9*(24.5+3+3.5+3)+2*0.05*(40+10.5) = 66.25
vs. Bloodied2*0.9*(24.5+3+3.5+3)+2*0.05*(40+10.5) = 66.25

Hope you like the build and feel free to offer suggestions on how to go even higher. I could probably get a +4 on Con based buffs if I give up on ever hitting with an Artificer power.

Have you pushed this build into EPIC yet?  I may use this build in a high level campaign a buddy of mine is starting.
It's funny because I only just started getting into DnD again and this is one of the last builds I posted before my hiatus. Memories.

Anyways, no I didn't ever get into epic, but I am sure with all of the new tomfoolery, the build can only improve from the version I posted. Perhaps someone who knows all of the possible current options could help update it.

Edit: Update below
Frostbow of Sehanine (lvl 24)

Continuing my need to make wonky builds, I created a fully functional Striker/Leader using the normal Twin Strike and Frost-Tech, but with Artificer and Cleric buffs built in. Through Hybridization, you get your two leader heals, some party supporting utilities and all the Twin Strike uber damage your DM can take.

(Disclaimer: This is a paragon build. This also requires a minor amount of setup.)

Build

Frostbow of Sehanine, level 24
Half-Elf, Artificer/Cleric, Dusk Oracle, Destined Scion
Hybrid Artificer Option: Hybrid Artificer Fortitude
Hybrid Cleric Option: Battle Cleric's Lore
Versatile Expertise Option: Versatile Expertise (Bow)
Versatile Expertise Option: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)
Epic Heroism Option: Wisdom
Epic Heroism Option: Intelligence
Half-Elf Power Selection Option: Dilettante
Magic Scholar (Magic Scholar Benefit)
Theme: Ordained Priest

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 16, DEX 12, INT 22, WIS 29, CHA 12

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 11, DEX 10, INT 14, WIS 18, CHA 10

AC: 40 Fort: 35 Ref: 36 Will: 40
HP: 143 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 35

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +24, Insight +30, Religion +25

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +13, Athletics +12, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +21, Endurance +15, Heal +21, History +19, Intimidate +13, Nature +21, Perception +21, Stealth +13, Streetwise +13, Thievery +13

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Ordained Priest Attack: Shining Symbol
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula
Cleric Utility: Healing Word
Ranger Attack 1: Twin Strike
Artificer Attack 1: Magic Weapon
Cleric Attack 1: Sacred Flame
Artificer Attack 1: Icebound Sigil
Cleric Utility 2: Bless
Cleric Attack 5: Weapon of the Gods
Artificer Utility 6: Energy Conversion
Artificer Utility 10: Sigil of Luck
Dusk Oracle Attack 11: Foreseen Hit
Dusk Oracle Utility 12: Predicted Outcome
Cleric Attack 13: Ominous Portent
Artificer Attack 15: Lightning Sigil
Artificer Utility 16: Vorpal Edge
Artificer Attack 17: Arsenal Transference
Dusk Oracle Attack 20: Foreseen Battle
Cleric Utility 22: Prophetic Fervor
Cleric Attack 23: Word of Deterrence

FEATS
Level 1: Moonbow Dedicate
Level 2: Adept Dilettante
Level 4: Silvery Glow
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Impending Victory
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Versatile Master
Level 12: Lasting Frost
Level 14: Critical Targeting
Level 16: Point-Blank Shot
Level 18: Distant Advantage
Level 20: Improved Defenses
Level 21: Bow Mastery
Level 22: Battlewise
Level 24: Superior Initiative

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (epic tier) x1
Bracers of Archery (paragon tier) x1
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier)
Frost Shortbow +5 x1
Amulet of Protection +5 x1
Veteran's Nagascale Armor +5 x1
====== End ======

The fun and unique part of this build comes from the three separate Daily weapon augments that add 3+ damage and some amount to hit. These calcs also assume you are using a Frozen Whetstone to add some more damage. You can drop these if you have other item dailies since you still get the frost keyword from your weapon. Standard setup is minor for a weapon augment and move->minor for the Frozen Whetstone. If you want to go nova, it will take two rounds for all three weapon augments and a whetstone.

Assumptions:
1) CA from Wintertouched is active.
2) At least one weapon augment and whetstone have been applied (see breakdown below).

DPR Calcs

Attack Bonus Damage
Weapon 5Weapon 9
Level 12Enh 5
Stat 9Bracers 4
Expertise 3Lasting Frost 5
Prof 2Shard 5
CA 2Gloves 4
Destine Scion1Moonbow 4
Whetstone 4

Base DPR 2*0.8*40+2*0.05*(47+17.5)70.45
Bloodied 2*0.85*40+2*0.05*(47+17.5)74.45
Icebound Sigil2*0.8*43+2*0.05*(50+17.5)75.55
Bloodied2*0.85*43+2*0.05*(50+17.5)79.85
WotG2*0.9*43.5+2*0.05*(50.5+17.5)85.1
Bloodied2*0.9*43.5+2*0.05*(50.5+17.5)85.1
Lightning Sigil2*0.8*48+2*0.05*(55+17.5)84.05
Bloodied2*0.85*48+2*0.05*(55+17.5)88.85
Sigil of Luck2*0.9*43+2*0.05*(50+17.5)84.15
Bloodied2*0.9*43+2*0.05*(50+17.5)84.15
Vorpal Edge2*0.8*40+2*0.15*(47+17.5)83.35
Bloodied2*0.8*40+2*0.15*(47+17.5)83.35
All2*0.8*57.5+2*0.15*(64.5+17.5)116.6
Bloodied2*0.8*57.5+2*0.15*(64.5+17.5)116.6

So at 24, this build hits a bit of a wall. You can still pump awesome damage out for being a decent healer and buffer, but the biggest issue is the number of attacks. The DPR king builds are finding a way to make 3 or 4 attacks, where this build makes just the two. Make no mistake, this is still a lot of damage and you will miss very rarely, but I thought I would clarify why it's half the current DPR king value.

You can probably add some theoretical DPR given all of the immediate attacks, but that doesn't fit into these calculations or methodology.

lv: 6

Race: Pixie +2 CHA +2 DEX

Class: Thief

DEX 20

Feats:
Light Blade Expertise, Surprising Charge, Backstaber, Streak of light

Items:
L3 Vanguard Rapier +1, L6 Horned Helm, L2 Bracers of Mighty Striking, L2 Badge of the Berserker, L7 Marauders armor +2

Streak of Light = CA on charg

Badge of the Berserker = no Oportunity Attack on charg

Pixie = move in enemy scuares

fun to play

Charge whit Combat Advantage

Attack: +17 vs AC
Hit: 5d8 + 1d6 + 11

Breakdown:
Attack: 3 (lvl) + 5 (DEX) + 1 (Ench)  + 3 (prof) + 2 (combat  advantage) + 1 (charge) +1 (Light Blade Expertise) + 1 (Thief Weapon Talent)

Damage: 1d8(Raiper) + 1d8 (Surprising Charge) + 2d8(Backstab) +  1d8 (vanguard) +  1d6 (Hornd Helmet)
+ 5 (DEX) + 2 (Weapon Finesse) +  1 (Ench) + 2 (Bracers of Mighty Striking) + 1 (Light Blade Expertise)

17/20=0,85

Charge   0,85*37   = 31,45
Crit     0,05*61,5 = 3,075

31,45+3,075 = 34,525 DPR

is this corect?
do not know if it is valid maby one less d12

Hybrid Fighter/Ranger Charge maunt

lv: 6

Race: Bugbear +2 Str +2 Dex

Str  20, Dex 17, Wis 14

Feature: Hunters Quarry(Hybrid)

Feats:
Surprising  Charge, Mounted Combat,hybrid talent, Spear Expertise

Items:
Vanguard lance +1  (Book AV1), Horned Helm (Book PH1), Dire Boar  (Book AV1),
 Iron Armband of Power (Book AV1),

Charge whit   combat advantage

marauders ruch

Attack: +16 vs AC
Hit: 4d12 +  1d8 +  1d6 + 1d6 + 12     
Breakdown:
Attack: 3 (lvl) + 5   (Str) + 1  (Ench)  + 2 (prof) + 2 (combat  advantage) + 1  (charge) +1 (spear Expertise) + 1 (fighting combat talent)

Damage: 2d12  (Weapon) + 2d12 (Surprising Charge) + 1d8 (Vanguard) + 1d6 (Horned Helm) + 1d6 (Qarry) + 5 (Str) + 2 (Wis) +  1  (Ench)
+ 2 (Iron Armband of Power) + 1 (Versetile) + 1 (spear Expertise)

16/20=0,8

Charge   0,8*49,5 = 39,6
Crit on Charge 0,05*66,5 = 4,225
Boar on   charge make gore, +9 vs AC, 1d10 + 9, push 2 and  knock prone (= 8.2  DPR  (Ch)

39,6+4,225+8,2=52,025

is this corect?
I'll be pouring over the posts here during christmas break and adding them to the new DPR king candidates 3.0 thread.  It's got a slick way of allowing you to update your build w/o needing me much at all.  You'll find tons of new builds there, and a very nice way to compare builds: KPR (Kills per round).  See my sig.

Please direct future posts to the 3.0 thread. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Damage: 2d12  (Weapon) + 2d12 (Surprising Charge) + 1d8 (Vanguard) + 1d6 (Horned Helm) + 1d6 (Qarry) + 5 (Str) + 2 (Wis) +  1  (Ench)

is this corect?

I'm not sure this is correct...

several things...

Edit: redact this next paragraph, WOTC dictates 8,119 GP, which works...I was going off Lair assault..
first you are assuming you can have 3 level 6 items at that level. Going on Lair assault, that wont quite work...instead you should consider the items to be: vanguard spear +1 (level 3, thus purchaseable), iron armbands of power (heroic) (level 6), Dire Boar (level 7 item that is a level 6 instead), Hide armor of the charging wind +1 (level 5 item)...marauder hide armor might be better to use here.

Furthermore, how are you getting 4d12? The spear is 1d12, the surprising charge is 1d12...being mounted with a spear is 1d12, you have an extra d12 that isn't apparent...

As for the boar, you are charging on the boar, it isn't charging... thus the boar only does a gore attack, which is +13 (+11 base +2 combat advantage), 2d10 +4....and it doesn't knock the enemy prone.

So your damage should be 2d12 (weapon) + 1d12 (surprising charge) + 1d8 (vanguard) + 1d6 (Horned Helm, if you dont agree with item levels above) + 1d6 (quarry) + 5 (str) + 2(wis) + 1 (enchantment) + 2 (armbands) + 1 (versitile) + 1 (expertise)

However, not sure the rules about Themes, but if you took the Hordelands Nomad Theme, you'd get Mounted Combat for free...thus you could then use the free feat for something like Powerful Charge (+2 dmg)...so if you went that route, you'd be +14 to dmg...

Edit: So, based on a comment, where you can have items worht up to 8,119 GP at this level...if you do that, and use the theme, then:
you: 3d12 +1d8 +2d6 +14
boar: 2d10 +4

PC DPR: .8 * 45 = 36
PC Crit: .05 * 74.5 (70 max dmg + 4.5 (weapon crit 1d8) = 3.725
Boar: .65 * 15 = 9.75
Boar Crit: .05 * 24 = 1.2

Total DPR: 36 + 3.725 + 9.75 + 1.2 = 50.675
Total KPR: 50.675/72 = .703819

which is pretty freaking sweet...still curious about that extra d12 though...
A level 6 character can easily have 3 level 6 items, assuming it was levelled and not created. DPR Kings assumes a normal wealth allotment. Not sure why you think the high level character creation rules are relevant.

is this corect?

I'm not sure this is correct...

several things...

Edit: redact this next paragraph, WOTC dictates 8,119 GP, which works...I was going off Lair assault..
first you are assuming you can have 3 level 6 items at that level. Going on Lair assault, that wont quite work...instead you should consider the items to be: vanguard spear +1 (level 3, thus purchaseable), iron armbands of power (heroic) (level 6), Dire Boar (level 7 item that is a level 6 instead), Hide armor of the charging wind +1 (level 5 item)...marauder hide armor might be better to use here.

Furthermore, how are you getting 4d12? The spear is 1d12, the surprising charge is 1d12...being mounted with a spear is 1d12, you have an extra d12 that isn't apparent...

As for the boar, you are charging on the boar, it isn't charging... thus the boar only does a gore attack, which is +13 (+11 base +2 combat advantage), 2d10 +4....and it doesn't knock the enemy prone.

So your damage should be 2d12 (weapon) + 1d12 (surprising charge) + 1d8 (vanguard) + 1d6 (Horned Helm, if you dont agree with item levels above) + 1d6 (quarry) + 5 (str) + 2(wis) + 1 (enchantment) + 2 (armbands) + 1 (versitile) + 1 (expertise)

However, not sure the rules about Themes, but if you took the Hordelands Nomad Theme, you'd get Mounted Combat for free...thus you could then use the free feat for something like Powerful Charge (+2 dmg)...so if you went that route, you'd be +14 to dmg...

Edit: So, based on a comment, where you can have items worht up to 8,119 GP at this level...if you do that, and use the theme, then:
you: 3d12 +1d8 +2d6 +14
boar: 2d10 +4

PC DPR: .8 * 45 = 36
PC Crit: .05 * 74.5 (70 max dmg + 4.5 (weapon crit 1d8) = 3.725
Boar: .65 * 15 = 9.75
Boar Crit: .05 * 24 = 1.2

Total DPR: 36 + 3.725 + 9.75 + 1.2 = 50.675
Total KPR: 50.675/72 = .703819

which is pretty freaking sweet...still curious about that extra d12 though...

the extra d12 i  thought it was weapon damage wen you mount so you dubbed it whit surprising charge

you know i added surprising charge after mounting because then the weapon dos 2d12 do you get my thought

Surprising Charge
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Dex 17, fighter or rogue
Benefit: When you make a charge attack against a target that is granting combat advantage to you, the attack deals 1[W] extra damage if you hit with a light blade or a spear.

Based on that, it isn't a double, it's simply 1 weapon more. If it was double, that'd be awesome but totally broken...regardless, you have a stellar build for level 6...I think my addition of taking the theme that grants you mounted combat and then taking powerful charge would increase the damage to the max.

.7038 KPR is still #1 for level 6....

one other quick note...
Saying you want to use this build for Lair Assault...(which is what drew me to it in the first place)
Instead of the wild boar (lvl 6), you could take a Griffon (lvl 7): you get Fly 10 speed and, when you charge, you get 2 free claw attacks:  +14/16 vs AC (12 base, 2 CA, potentially +2 more if the griffon is bloodied)...and the damage is 2d6 +10 per hit...Let's also not forget that the Griffon has 98 HPs and you have 58 HPs, so that is some nice damage absorption...

You would have to drop the horned helm and your items would most likely be: Vanguard Lance +1, Iron Armbands of Power (lvl 6), Hide Armor of the Charging Wind (lvl 5), Griffon (lvl 7)

So, based on the different equpiment layout...
PC DPR: .8 * 41.5 = 36
PC Crit: .05 * 68.5 (64 max dmg + 4.5 (weapon crit 1d8) = 3.725
Griffon DPR: .7 * 34 (3.5 *4 + 20) = 23.8
Griffon Crit: .05 * 44 (6 * 4 + 20) = 2.2

Total DPR: 65.725
Total KPR: DPR/72 = .91284

ok i thought wen you was mounted your lance did 2d10 on charge as weapon damage but it gives you the same bonus as surprising charge it gives you 1W extra damage on mounted charge so the weapon damage docent change

Tyrael Archangel, level 16
Tiefling, Warlock, Morninglord
Build: Scourge Warlock
Eldritch Pact: Infernal Pact
Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Constitution
Arcane Implement Proficiency: Arcane Implement Proficiency (Dagger)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Light Blade)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Rod)
Background: Imbuer (Imbuer Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 24, Dex 14, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 18, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 10.

AC: 24 Fort: 25 Reflex: 21 Will: 22
HP: 111 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 27

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +15, Bluff +20, Arcana +13, Streetwise +16, Religion +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +10, Diplomacy +13, Dungeoneering +10, Endurance +15, Heal +10, History +8, Insight +10, Intimidate +11, Nature +10, Perception +10, Stealth +12, Athletics +7

FEATS
Level 1: Initiate of the Faith
Level 2: Dual Implement Spellcaster
Level 4: White Lotus Hindrance
Level 6: Blood Pact of Cania
Level 8: Arcane Implement Proficiency
Level 10: Hellfire Blood
Level 11: Versatile Expertise
Level 12: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 14: White Lotus Riposte
Level 16: White Lotus Master Riposte

POWERS
Eldritch Blast: Eldritch Strike
Infernal Pact: Hellish Rebuke
Warlock encounter 1: Chains of Levistus
Warlock daily 1: Crown of Stars
Warlock utility 2: Ethereal Stride

ITEMS
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Radiant Incendiary dagger +4, Rod of Smiting +4, Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier), Siberys Shard of Radiance (paragon tier), Shadow Warlock Leather Armor +2
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I am showing 229.05 DPR with this build at 16. I may have some math wrong so go double check me. I stole this idea from OneCrazyMojo and his avenger build.  He used frost vurn and radiance vurn I dont know if they can stack? If you see any tweaks let me know!

Thanks 

Assumptions:
1) This kicks off on the second Round of Combat. (for stacking Hellish Rebukes, or just use an AP)
2) I assume the enemy will take an AoO on Tyrael for using a range attack in melee. (the enemy most likely wont be able to shift due to hindering terrain) 
3)Multiple cast of hellish rebuke stacks

Hellish Rebuke

+26 Attack (8 LVL, 7 Con, 4 Enh, 2 CA, 2 Feat, 1 Darksun Theme , 1 Prime Shot, 1 Hellfire Blood) v Ref 27 | Base Accuracy 95%

Hellish
d6+50 (7 Con, 4 Enh, 4 Dual Implement  7 Pelor Belssing, 3 Blood Pact of Cania, 1 Hellfire Blood, 4 Radiant Weapon, 3 Superior Implement Bonus, 2 Frozen Whetstone, 2 Gloves of Ice, 3 Shard of radiance, 10 Vurn to Radiant, 2d6 Curse ) [60.5] | Crit 58+4d6 [90]
Hellish = .90*60.5 [54.45]+ .05*90 [4.5]= [58.95]

Rebuke
d6+46 (7 Con, 4 Enh, 4 Dual Implament, 7 Pelor Belssing, 3 Blood Pact of Cania, 1 Hellfire Blood, 4 Radiant Weapon, 3 Superior Implement Bonus, 3 Shard of radiance, 10 Vurnibility to Radiant) [49.5]
Rebuke = .95*49.5 = [47.025]

White Lotus Ripost
(7 Con, 10 Vurn to Radiant, 7 Pelor's Blessing) [24]

White Lotus Master Ripost
d6+50 (7 Con, 4 Enh, 4 Dual Implement  7 Pelor Blessing  3 Blood Pact of Cania, 1 Hellfire Blood, 4 Radiant Weapon, 3 Superior Implement Bonus, 2 Frozen Whetstone, 2 Gloves of Ice, 3 Shard of radiance, 10 Vurn to Radiant) [53.5] | Crit 58+4d6 [78]

White Lotus Master Ripost Hellish = .90*60.5 [48.15]+ .05*90 [3.9]= [52.05]
d6+46 (7 Con, 4 Enh, 4 Dual Implement  7 Pelor Blessing  3 Blood Pact of Cania, 1 Hellfire Blood, 4 Radiant Weapon, 3 Superior Implement Bonus, 3 Shard of radiance, 10 Vurn to Radiant) [49.5]

White Lotus Master Ripost Rebuke = .95*49.5 = [47.025]

DPR King's assumes that the monster takes the most advantageous action for it (i.e. least for you). In this case it won't attack you. It has no reason to do so.
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
DPR King's assumes that the monster takes the most advantageous action for it (i.e. least for you). In this case it won't attack you. It has no reason to do so.

I understand that.

Like i said this was mostly taken from a build that works of the old DPR King using WLR strike back as its main theme. In that build the monster had the option to shift and perhaps hit another character without walking into the WLR blender. I assumed if it was counted for the morninglord avenger build it would equally be counted for another strike back character

Unlike that build this monster can not shift (difficult terrain). I guess he could just draw eldritch strike AoO's moving every round or use buffing style powers... standing still... hopelessly begging to his Deity to save him ;)

But lets say he just drew the AoO and he was just trying to flee. That lowers the DPR 116.9. the key is doing damage to yourself...anyone have a good way to do that? Caltrops perhaps? That would stack on another [47.025] from the rebuke uping the DPR to [163.925]
Worth noting that you can't apply both WLR and WLH to the same attack.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Worth noting that you can't apply both WLR and WLH to the same attack.

So the WLH needs to be switched for Mark of finding allowing the free shift. Per the case of the last level 16 DPR king.