1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
Swarm: a Swarm Druid 6th level:

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Swarm, level 6
Dwarf, Druid
Build: Swarm Druid
Primal Aspect: Primal Swarm
Background: Young Cutthroat (Young Cutthroat Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 19, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 20, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 8.

AC: 21 Fort: 17 Reflex: 14 Will: 19
HP: 56 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 14

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +13, Insight +13, Perception +13, Endurance +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Arcana +3, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +10, Heal +8, History +3, Intimidate +3, Religion +3, Stealth +2, Streetwise +2, Thievery +3, Athletics +2

FEATS
Druid: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Stinging Swarm
Level 2: Hide Armor Expertise
Level 4: Enraged Boar Form
Level 6: Ferocious Tiger Form

POWERS
Druid at-will 1: Swarming Locusts
Druid at-will 1: Fire Hawk
Druid at-will 1: Grasping Claws
Druid encounter 1: Scattered Form
Druid daily 1: Summon Giant Toad
Druid utility 2: Endure Pain
Druid encounter 3: Flowing Swarm
Druid daily 5: Clinging Drones
Druid utility 6: Rodent's Agility

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Staff of the Serpent +2, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Bestial Hide Armor +1
RITUALS
Animal Messenger
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

with Grasping claws as a Melee Basic Attack:

CH with CA using the daily from BESTIAL hide armour I get 42.05

charge in with grasping claws +10 to hit, +1 for charging (Enraged Boar Form) +2 CA = +13, damage: 1d8 + 1d6 (staff) + 5(wis) + 2 (imp) + 2 (Enraged Boar Form charge) + 2 (Ferocious Tiger Form CA) +1d10 (Claw Gloves CA) + 2 (Iron Armbands of Power)

on successful charge use BESTIAL hide armour daily, do an additional MBA with +2 power bonus
+10 to hit, +2 (power) +2 CA = +14, damge: 1d8 + 1d6 (staff) + 5(wis) + 2 (imp) + 2 (Ferocious Tiger Form CA) +1d10 (Claw Gloves CA) + 2 (power) + 2 (Iron Armbands of Power)

Crit is 2d8

CA is reasonably easy to achieve as the build has a close burst 2 @will that grants CA until next turn, as well as feat Stinging Swarm; which if the enemy hits me with melee it grants CA to me until end of my next turn.

can people check this, suggest other items, combinations etc... thanks

Why do you need to charge?  Unless you are based on charging people will think that your build only functions (gets as high DPR) if it charges.  It is hard to charge the same target, or even different targets every round.  Unless you absolutely need it I'd recommend calculating AT-WILL DPR w/o the use of a daily item usage.  This CA @will power you have, is it a standard action?  If so then you should calculate your DPR assuming CA and then divide this number by 2 because its damage per round.  If you get a smaller number if you didn't assume CA I'd recommend not assuming it.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
There is a bug in the CB for Windrise Ports and the limit of multiclass feats.  The background allows you to take an unlimited number of class-specific multiclass feats.  You are limited to two, even with the Multiclass Mastery feat.

Not sure I understand the objection. Windrise Ports lets me pick two MC feats, I pick Fighter and Bard. Then I pick Multiclass Mastery for 2 more MC feats (I meet the only prerequisite of the feat), which at that point has nothing to do with Windrise Ports, but is something I'm allowed to do with Multiclass Mastery.
There is a bug in the CB for Windrise Ports and the limit of multiclass feats.  The background allows you to take an unlimited number of class-specific multiclass feats.  You are limited to two, even with the Multiclass Mastery feat.

Not sure I understand the objection. Windrise Ports lets me pick two MC feats, I pick Fighter and Bard. Then I pick Multiclass Mastery for 2 more MC feats (I meet the only prerequisite of the feat), which at that point has nothing to do with Windrise Ports, but is something I'm allowed to do with Multiclass Mastery.

First, the original objection had a slight misstatement in it. Any character can take any number of class-specific multiclass feats, provided they are only for one class. For example: Acolyte of Divine Secrets (mc Invoker), Divine Channeler (mc Invoker), Divine Secretkeeper (mc Invoker), Channel of Invocation (prerequisite: PMC Invoker)

Now, the thing being complained about: In the Character Builder, JUST taking the Windrise Ports background and distributing the attribute points widely will let your human cleric multiclass into as many as 19 different classes/exotic weapons/etc by level 30. (There being 19 feats by that level for a human.) There's no need for Multiclass Mastery, or even Bard. It shouldn't allow more than two.
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
This is a known bug in CB. No DM would allow a character to make a PC based off of a software bug in CB.  To allow multiple multi-classes they simply removed the limit if you had that background.  You do indeed need both the background and the feat to get 3 multi-classes RAW.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
This is a known bug in CB. No DM would allow a character to make a PC based off of a software bug in CB.  To allow multiple multi-classes they simply removed the limit if you had that background.  You do indeed need both the background and the feat to get 3 multi-classes RAW.

So Multiclass Mastery doesn't do what it says? I really can't follow the logic behind this.

Windrise Ports BG allows 2 MC feats, I pick fighter and bard.
Multiclass Mastery: Prerequisites are 21st level and Bard, got that. The feat gives two MC feats, I get Barbarian and Swordmage.

I'm not trying to abuse a bug in CB or anything. Just trying to understand why we can't get 4 MC feats with this method.
I'm not trying to abuse a bug in CB or anything. Just trying to understand why we can't get 4 MC feats with this method.

The argument is that nothing in Multiclass Mastery says it removes the "only 1 class" restriction on multiclass feats.  So you can use Multiclass Mastery to load up quickly on power swap feats ... but not to get more base classes.

Windrise Ports is rather irrelevant to that discussion, because it just changes the "only 1 class" restriction to "only 2 classes", and the rest of the "Multiclass Mastery doesn't remove the X restriction" argument is unchanged.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

So Multiclass Mastery doesn't do what it says? I really can't follow the logic behind this.

Multiclass Mastery: Prerequisites are 21st level and Bard, got that. The feat gives two MC feats, I get Barbarian and Swordmage.

I meant 4.  Please continue further discussion on this topic in the appropriate thread, namely Character builder bugs.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
The argument is that nothing in Multiclass Mastery says it removes the "only 1 class" restriction on multiclass feats.  So you can use Multiclass Mastery to load up quickly on power swap feats ... but not to get more base classes.

Oi, now I understand. Scratch my level 30 item independent half-elf rogue build, since it uses 3 of the 4 classes to do what it needs to combine Kensei/Draconic Arrogance/Fey Charge (fighter), Swordmage Advance (swordmage), and Overpowering Charge (barbarian).
I would like to submit my Radiant Sorcadin.  Right now his DPR output is just over 300 using at-wills.
I'm too lazy to put the build together, much less calculate the DPR, but there are some elements nobody seems to be using that would make ridiculous DPR.  These combinations are roughly based on Storminglord, with Fey Charger or Twin Strike Avenger thrown in.  Here are the elements necessary:

TWIN STRIKE VERSION:

-Class = Avenger.

-Race should be something with at least +str and good damage feat support.  Genasi, LT Shifter, and Half-Orc come to mind.  If you allow "damage type confers keyword," pick Genasi for Shocking Flame and take advantage of Promise of Storm.

-Must use Windrise Ports to get the right feat support.  You must MC to Paladin in order to pick up the Bless Weapon lvl2 utility.  Use Salves of Power to get Bless Weapon every encounter.  You must also MC to any Primal class in order to get Reincarnate Champion as your ED.

-PP must be Morninglord in order to impose radiant vulnerability.  Combine this with Bless Weapon to gain Radiant keyword on your Bloodiron weapon, and 18-20 crit range.

-Your Reincarnate Champion race picks must be Half-Elf, to get Twin-Strike, and Half-Orc, to get Ferocious Critical.  Your starting race and Half-Orc pick may have other better choices that my limited research has not turned up.

-Use a Double Axe so you can use Bless Weapon and Cold Whetsones on one weapon.  Take the Deadly Axe and Devastating Critical feats to make your crits hit even harder.

-Use Cold Whetstone to apply frost cheese to your Bloodiron Double Axe. 

-Take the two-weapon feats to further take advantage of crits.

-Take all the radiant boosting items/feats from Storminglord.

-I would start with 18str, 13con, 11dex, 8int, 12wis, 10cha before mods.  Pump str and wis.  By Epic, this spread will allow you to get Plate armor and the two weapon feats.

All of this combines to give you Twin Strike with 27% crit rate per attack, very large static bonuses to damage from vulnerabilities, several potential bonus attack on a crit, and upwards of 22d10 extra damage per crit.

FEY CHARGE VERSION

If you want to do something besides just Twin Strike and have a mostly playable build on your way to 30th, you can make a Fey Charge version of the build. 

-Start with Eladrin Hybrid Avenger|[Fighter/Swordmage/Paladin].  Make up a Sun deity that would allow you to take both Morninglord and Power of Skill.  Taking Paladin gives you an extra feat since you can easily access Bless Weapon.  It also give you access to Plate armor with your Hybrid Talent option.  Paladin would also let you use Virtuous Strike as a Basic attack if yor're willing to give up your Oath double roll.  The only reason to do this is if you can also take Power of Arana and have a good combo for an Arcane attack... I haven't explored this.

-Starting stats are more variable based on preference and what feats you want to end up with.  You can afford a much better wisdom with this build, allowing you to have a playable character early on as well as in Epic.  You may even want use your secondary stat bumps in Str/Con to qualify for feats like Deadly Axe and Unstoppable Charge.

-Use Windrise Ports to pick up the classes you didn't take as part of your Hybrid

-Pick up the Fey Charger combo (Fey Charge + Eladrin Swordmage Advance) and Power of Skill so you can use Overwhelming Strike as a basic attack.

-If you can get away with it, also use Planestrider Boots to get an additional Eladrin Swordmage Advance attack.

-All the elements of the Twin-Strike build apply here (Morning Lord, Bless Weapon, Bloordiron, Frost Cheese, etc) except you obviously can't take the uber racial feats and likely cannot qualify for Deadly Axe.  However, you CAN take feats based on useing a Divine attack such as Punishing Radiance to put your radiant vulnerability damage through the roof.

-Your Epic Destiny isn't as important in this build since we can't dip into another class to take Reincarnate Champion.  There are plenty of good choices.

I would never use a build such as these, but it is an interesting mental exercise to come up with such things.  If someone has the energy to calculate the DPR of such a build, I'd love to see it=)
Most on the boards do not accept that doing an additional damage type(bless weapon) does not confer the keyword.  If someone wanted to put one together he would have to state that cheese usage but most would throw rocks at it, me being one of them, still allowing the entry.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Most on the boards do not accept that doing an additional damage type(bless weapon) does not confer the keyword.  If someone wanted to put one together he would have to state that cheese usage but most would throw rocks at it, me being one of them, still allowing the entry.

I can understand not allowing Shocking Flame to add a keyword (however, this build doesn't rely on it), but not allowing Bless Weapon to add a keyword seems clearly against RAW, and probably RAI.  Bless Weapon has the Radiant keyword, just like Cold Whetstones have the Cold keyword.  Is it your assertion that whetstones don't add their keywords?
you bring up an interesting point.  How similar is bless weapon to whetstones.  When you put it that way.  I'll give it some thought but am initially biased towards your point of view.
Typically the accepted way of adding keywords through powers is with at-will powers (frost weapon). 
DPR King Candidates 3.0

After thinking about it frozen whetstone is in the same group as bless weapon.  Because most view frozen whetstone as adding the cold keyword I'd allow bless to add radiant.  The problem is that both would require a daily item usage (bless weapon refreshed through salve of power, whetstones take a daily).

After looking over the rest of your post I think the divine feycharger is the end of the thought process.  It is better to feycharge and have multiple attacks than it is to be based on avenger for fewer attacks with a double roll.  The daily item usage is better put towards dancing swords and the extra MBA than getting the crit range through a power and refreshing through salves.

How do you guys feel supported in using boons in builds that also use weapons(honest question)?  I thought they were only given by DM's choice. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
After thinking about it frozen whetstone is in the same group as bless weapon.  Because most view frozen whetstone as adding the cold keyword I'd allow bless to add radiant.  The problem is that both would require a daily item usage (bless weapon refreshed through salve of power, whetstones take a daily).

Maybe I'm ignorant of a rule somewhere, but how does the whetstone consume a daily item use?  The power isn't listed as a daily, but as "consumable."  Does using a consumable count as one of your dailies?  If so, I'll have to either drop frost cheese or figure out another way to get the cold keyword.  Frostcheese isn't critical to the build anyway, just an extra pound of cheese=)

After looking over the rest of your post I think the divine feycharger is the end of the thought process.  It is better to feycharge and have multiple attacks than it is to be based on avenger for fewer attacks with a double roll.  The daily item usage is better put towards dancing swords and the extra MBA than getting the crit range through a power and refreshing through salves. 

Note that the Feycharger version aslo gets double attack rolls if you use Overwhelming Strike as your MBA through Powe of Skill (this requires a custom deity). 

I didn't consider Dancing Swords, so it could be another thing to throw on the pile, but it would mean finding daily item uses that the build NEEDS to spend on recharging Bless Weapon.  Bless Weapon provides both the Radiant Keyword and the 18-20 crit range of the build.
AV p.189
DPR King Candidates 3.0
AV p.189

That does put a damper on Frostcheese for the build, but one it can live with.  It is still worth more to use Bloodiron over a Frost weapon, given that the build crits so often and so massively.

You're conflating two issues.

IN THE CHARACTER BUILDER, Windrise Ports gives you multiclassing limited only by the number of feats you have: 19 for a level-30 human. Like pure (not multiclass or hybrid) Bards get. This is a bug. The program should not allow that; it should let you multiclass to not more than two classes. (This still makes it possible to spend 7 Heroic feats on multiclassing, NOT including power-swaps.)

(There are currently about 31 classes/exotic weapons/specializations in the Character Builder. Including add-ons and feats that require Paragon Multiclassing in a specific class, but not any powerswap feats, they amount to 67 or so feats.)

A DM should not allow unrestrained multiclassing from Windrise Ports unless he announces it as a houserule. In LFR he'd be required to not allow it.

Totally separately, an epic character who is a Bard (pure, multiclass, or hybrid) can take Multiclass Mastery and immediately pick - as EXTRA feats - two multiclass feats. If this were not an epic feat, I'd call it overpowered. But epic characters are supposed to be, well, epic, and this is one of only two ways (alongside Windrise Ports) that a non-pure Bard can show off that particular aspect of an epic Bard's sheer awesomeness. And since Multiclass Mastery does not interfere in any way with (properly functioning) Windrise Ports, yes you can multiclass four ways.

But unlike the Windrise Ports character builder bug, this is with Multiclass Mastery working exactly the way it is supposed to. It's allowed in LFR, and by default in other settings that allow the relevant sources.

"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
Bugbear Ranger|Tempest Fighter 1
Str 20
Hybrid Talent: Tempest Technique
Short Sword Twin Strike
Attack: +9 vs AC, two attacks
Hit (main hand): 1d8 + 3
Hit (off-hand): 1d8 + 2
Hunter's Quarry: 1d6

DPR: (0.7*7.5)+(0.05*11) + (0.7*6.5)+(0.05*10) + ((1-(1-0.7)^2)-(1-(1-0.05)^2))*3.5 + (1-(1-0.05)^2)*6 = 13.89125

EDIT: this is embarrassing... I put +Str on Twin Strike damage... fail.

Sorry to embarrass you further, but where did you find the short swords that do D8 damage? I know some tempest rangers that would love to lay hands on some.

Bugbear Ranger|Tempest Fighter 1
Str 20
Short Sword Twin Strike
Attack: +9 vs AC, two attacks
Hit (main hand): 1d8 + 3
Hit (off-hand): 1d8 + 2
Hunter's Quarry: 1d6

DPR: (0.7*7.5)+(0.05*11) + (0.7*6.5)+(0.05*10) + ((1-(1-0.7)^2)-(1-(1-0.05)^2))*3.5 + (1-(1-0.05)^2)*6 = 13.89125

EDIT: this is embarrassing... I put +Str on Twin Strike damage... fail.

Sorry to embarrass you further, but where did you find the short swords that do D8 damage? I know some tempest rangers that would love to lay hands on some.

Race=bugbear

as a bonus, here's a really dangerous rogue, now that new-old hybrid rules are here
Bugbear Rogue|Tempest Fighter 1
Str 16, Dex 20

Dagger Piercing Strike
Attack: +11 vs Ref
Hit: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 + 3 + 3

DPR (CA): (0.9*21.5)+(0.05*29)=20.8

Could you please elaborate where the bolded 3s are coming from?  I know that Tempest Technique gives 2 damage, not sure about those 3s though.  Hybrid Rogues don't get Brutal Scoundrel damage.
Human Rogue, Brutal Scoundrel - 14 Str, 20 Dex

Feats:
Versatile Duelist
Backstabber

Piercing Strike: 85% hit, 5% crit, 10% miss
+10 vs Ref (13 at level 1)
5 Dex
3 Proficiency (Longsword)
2 Combat Advantage

Damage: 1d8 + 2d8 + 8
5 Dex mod
2 Brutal Scoundrel
1 Versatile weapon held in two hands

(0.05*32) + (0.85*21.5) = 1.6 + 18.275 = 19.875 DPR

what mad2crazy said; they're large Short Swords.

Str 16, Dex 20
~
Hit: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 + 3 + 3

Could you please elaborate where the bolded 3s are coming from?  I know that Tempest Technique gives 2 damage, not sure about those 3s though.  Hybrid Rogues don't get Brutal Scoundrel damage.

Tempest Technique gives +2 damage with offhand damage in addition to Two Weapon Fighting; since it came from the same feature I added it up.

now the second 3... since I put my Str score there, I assume I though it was relevant, and that indicates I counted Brutal Scoundrel in.
I'll remove 1st level entry as now it doesn't really do anything special. I'll reevaluate 6th level entry.

also, I posted an identical rogue as yours as an alternative under my 1st bugbear rogue. in my calculations, that was the second highest DPR value I could get.

borg, you should remove break after Telos build sblock. a same build is also one of stereotypical ones I posted (unintentionally), so a link could be more appropriate.
Tempest Technique gives +2 damage with offhand damage in addition to Two Weapon Fighting; since it came from the same feature I added it up.

I'm afraid Tempest Technique does not give Two-Weapon Fighting; it gives Two-Weapon Defense instead.

also, I posted an identical rogue as yours as an alternative under my 1st bugbear rogue. in my calculations, that was the second highest DPR value I could get.

Ah, I did not see it listed under the linked list on the OP when I was designing it as an applicant.  As they say, 'great minds'...

I do not claim originality to the following but merely he started me off into one of my favorite buids thus far.

DPR(n foes) = 43n+180 DPR 

Overview: Sorcerer using Sorcerous flux and fury of the storm together with morninglord, Bless weapon recharged through salves of power to obtain frequent harmful crits.  The the trick is to try and get as many foes in the burning starfall as possible.  The main form of protection he has is white lotus master riposte.

Blazing Starfall

Attack

8(cha)
3(enh)
2(draconic spellcaster)
1(blessed weapon)
2(expertise)
12(1/2 level)
------
+28 vs. 36 ref (35% miss chance)

damage

5(DIS)
8 cha
5 enhance
12 sorcerous power
3 feat
1(TWF)
5(shard)
5 waistband
10 vulnerabilty mroninglord
5(symbol of light)
5 (subtle)
5 (average damage of 2d4)
1d6 (blessed weapon)
--------

crit

80 base
chance to crit * expected
2*50 max bloodiron
2*24 2*ring of giant
2*10 (devestating crit)
12 exocuter's bracers
42.25 TWO
-------
80+100+48+20+12+42.25=302.25 (no ruthless spellfury)
Ruthless spellfury

(chance to get at least 1 hit - chance to get at least 1 crit)*non-crit damage 
+chance to crit * damage on a crit
crit chance expected ruthless DPR
1 target 0.28 131.72 220.28
2 target 0.39 160.02 273.77
3 target 0.48 182.04 321.05
4 target 0.56 200.24 363.63
5 target 0.62 215.58 401.86

virtous strike

attack

8 cha
12 lvl
3 prof
5 enh
2 exp
-------
+30 vs 38 AC
65% to hit, 15% crit

damage

8 cha
5 enh
3 feat
5 waistband
10 radiant vulnability
5 symbol
5 shard
1d6 blessed
5 (2d4 weapon)
--------
14+8+20+8=50

crit

58 base
5*3.5 (5d6 critical)
10.5 (3d6 exocuters)
24 ring of giant
5.5 (d10 devestating)
------
58+28+29.5 = 115
(.65-.15)*50+.15*115 = 42.25

font of radiance

10.5 (3d6)
15 radiant vulnerability
-----

Divine challange / white lotus riposte

12 (4+cha)
15 radiant vulnerability
-------

Total DPR
(chance to get at least 1 hit - chance to get at least 1 crit)*non-crit damage 
+chance to crit * damage on a crit
crit chance expected ruthless DPR
1 target 0.28 131.72 220.28
2 target 0.39 160.02 273.77
3 target 0.48 182.04 321.05
4 target 0.56 200.24 363.63
5 target 0.62 215.58 401.86
This follows very closely to the function(R^2=.99):
DPR(n foes) = 43*n+182

and here's my
Build
sorcerer crit, level 24
Dragonborn, Sorcerer|Paladin, Morninglord, Sage of Ages
Sorcerous Power: Sorcerous Power Strength
Hybrid Paladin: Hybrid Paladin Fortitude
Hybrid Talent: Soul of the Sorcerer
Soul of the Sorcerer: Storm Soul
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Strength
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Fire
Adaptable Breath: Dragon Breath Cold
Background: Occupation - Criminal (Thievery class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 24, Con 12, Dex 15, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 26.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 15, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 17.

AC: 35 Fort: 35 Reflex: 29 Will: 37
HP: 140 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 36

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +19, Arcana +30, Athletics +24

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +14, Bluff +20, Diplomacy +20, Dungeoneering +18, Endurance +13, Heal +12, History +21, Insight +13, Intimidate +28, Nature +18, Perception +13, Religion +19, Stealth +14, Streetwise +20

FEATS
Level 1: White Lotus Riposte
Level 2: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Level 4: Armor Proficiency (Leather) (retrained to Sorcerous Flux at Level 21)
Level 6: Hybrid Talent
Level 8: Draconic Spellcaster
Level 10: Adaptable Breath (retrained to War Wizardry at Level 11)
Level 11: White Lotus Master Riposte
Level 12: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 14: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 16: Devastating Critical
Level 18: Focused Expertise (Dagger)
Level 20: Dragonborn Senses (retrained to Fury of the Storm at Level 22)
Level 21: Ruthless Spellfury
Level 22: Font of Radiance
Level 24: Dual Implement Spellcaster

POWERS
Hybrid Paladin at-will 1: Virtuous Strike
Hybrid Sorcerer at-will 1: Blazing Starfall
Hybrid encounter 1: Mists of Disarray
Hybrid daily 1: Majestic Halo
Hybrid utility 2: Arcane Mutterings (retrained to Fast Hands at Level 10)
Hybrid encounter 3: Avenging Smite
Hybrid daily 5: Glacial Armor
Hybrid utility 6: Swift Escape
Hybrid encounter 7: Rimestorm
Hybrid daily 9: Winds of Change
Hybrid utility 10: Arcane Mutterings
Hybrid encounter 13: Thunder Breath (replaces Rimestorm)
Hybrid daily 15: Lightning Daggers (replaces Winds of Change)
Hybrid utility 16: Divine Aegis
Hybrid encounter 17: Poisonous Evasion (replaces Mists of Disarray)
Hybrid daily 19: Blackfire Serpent (replaces Glacial Armor)
Hybrid utility 22: Platinum Scales
Hybrid encounter 23: Plates of Ice (replaces Thunder Breath)

ITEMS
Symbol of Divine Light +4, Siberys Shard of Radiance (epic tier), Waistband of the Grappler (paragon tier), Executioner's Bracers (epic tier), Iron of Spite (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier) (2), Survivor's Boots (paragon tier), Tattoo of the Wolverine (epic tier), Thieves' Tools, Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Solitaire (Aquamarine) (paragon tier), Whistle of Warning (heroic tier) (10), Stone of Light (paragon tier), Lens of Descernment (heroic tier), Flute of the Dancing Satyr (heroic tier), Lamp of Discerning (heroic tier), Rust Bark (epic tier) (10), Adventurer's Kit, Salve of Power (heroic tier) (7), Siberys Shard of the Mage (epic tier), Blood Fury Khopesh +1 (10), Wyrmtouched Amulet +5, Runic Efreetweave Armor +5, Subtle Dagger +5, Bloodiron Dagger +5

The amayzing thing is that he has almost the same damage as his 30th level counterpart.  The nice thing about this is that he gets this DPR almost when he enters epic.  Most epic builds are stretching for feats and 18 is just enough.  This build can function on much fewer.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I'm afraid Tempest Technique does not give Two-Weapon Fighting; it gives Two-Weapon Defense instead.

I guess this shows really well how well I get along with Fighter as a class...

I replaced previous hybrid with a straight rogue. I'm a lot better with rogues!
30.45 DPR(CA) Bugbear Brutal Rogue 6, by tl (@)
Ah, I did not see it listed under the linked list on the OP when I was designing it as an applicant.  As they say, 'great minds'...

And since I also was going to change my previous post with "great minds...", I guess we truly are
I love that people can come an submit entries that is highly unbiased and can handle low level, low resources, builds as well as ungodly DPR kings.  We get to see what really makes high damage as well as provide lurkers with reading fodder.  I still feel we need some more area strikers.  Ever since the errata the blaster mage hasn't had much love as of lately.  Perhaps they are simply out damaged by sorcerers.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

I guess this shows really well how well I get along with Fighter as a class...

I replaced previous hybrid with a straight rogue. I'm a lot better with rogues!
30.45 DPR(CA) Bugbear Brutal Rogue 6, by tl (@)

And since I also was going to change my previous post with "great minds...", I guess we truly are

I challenge you to explore 6th level chargers using a war horse, perhaps simply upgrade those you've already explored.
Interestingly enough the rihno(min level=7) gets about the same expected and gets worse than the war horse(level 3 min) as levels get higher
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I submit this entry as DPR King at level 30, for the lowest possible damage with level equivalent items and every power and feat slot occupied, and a build that can otherwise still be considered optimized:

Santa Claus 0.75 DPR, level 30, Priest's Shield, by Elwyndas
Priest's Shield at-will, +23 vs AC 44, 2d8+6 damage, no damage on a crit.

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

He practically only hits on a crit, and then doesn't cause crit damage. He only maxes his regular damage to 22.
I challenge you to explore 6th level chargers using a war horse, perhaps simply upgrade those you've already explored.
Interestingly enough the rihno(min level=7) gets about the same expected and gets worse than the war horse(level 3 min) as levels get higher

ok, so I took up your challenge and explored mounted combat.
this are the interesting mounts I found:
DPR values are calculated at 6th level against 6th level enemies. at higher levels mounts with attacks start to lose DPR while +5 to damage is always +5 to damage (DPR value remains the same at constant hit rate)

charge mounts:
clawfoot (3) on charge make talon, +9 vs AC, 1d8 + 3  (= 4.3 DPR (Ch)) (magebreed better at 0.75, warhorse at 0.9 hit rate)
warhorse (3) +5 damage on charge
magebred destrier (5) +6 damage on charge
boar (6) on charge make gore, +9 vs AC, 1d10 + 9, push 2 and knock prone (= 8.2 DPR (Ch)) (better then destrier)
steppe pony (6) +1 on charge attacks (better then boar if your attack deals at least 164 damage and doesn't hit on 2) (not in level 6...)
rhino (7) on charge make gore, +13 vs AC, 2d6 + 5 (= 9.25 DPR, but unavailable in 6th level)

not-necessarily-charge mounts:
skeletal steed (3) make MBA + kick (+8 vs AC, 1d8 + 2 (= 3.1 DPR, 3.425 DPR (Ch)) or an attack power
 slaughterfang hyena (6) target grants CA, bonuses for gnolls. with the nerf to giant lizard, I guess this is the go to mount for non-chargers.
giant lizard (6) produced 6.85 DPR just for kicks, so errata gods smote this to an encounter power, making it void for DPR issues
now it's just a matter of finding money for a mount and choosing which feat to sack...
I have found that lance gloves are usually too expensive for their benefit, as with Horned Helm, mount and possibly a +2 weapon you're stretched for gps.

I took both my charging builds and equipped them with mounts, both chose a Boar.
my chargers mounted; 41.3 and 38 DPR (Ch, Mount)
Longtooth Shifter Avenger 6
Str 20
Feats:
Gorebrute Charge, Powerful Charge, Avenging Resolve, Mounted Combat
Items:
Avalanche Maul +1, Horned Helm, Bracers of Mighty Striking, Gauntlets of Blood, Dire Boar

MBA
Attack: +12 vs AC
Hit: 2d6x2 + 1d6 + 16 with 1s&2s as 3s        
breakdown
3 (lvl) + 5 (Str) + 1 (Ench) + 2 (prof) + 1 (charge)
5 (Str) + 1 (Ench) + 2 (Shifting) + 3 (Gorebrute) + 2 (Powerful) + 2 (Bracers) + 1 (gauntlets)

target will be bloodied 50% of the time, so gauntlets provide half their bonus

DPR ~ 41.3 (Ch, Mount)
Show
((1-(1-0.65)^2)-(1-(1-0.05)^2))*36 + (1-(1-0.05)^2)*51.8 = 33.1305
add Boar's 8.2 and we get 41.3305 DPR

Dragonborn Warlock|Fighter 6
Str 18, Cha 20
Feats:
Curse of Io's Blood, Mindbite Scorn, WE, Mounted Combat
Items:
Avalanche Maul +1, Horned Helm, Bracers of Mighty Striking, Gauntlets of Blood, Dire Boar

Battle Fury Stance

Maul Eldritch Strike:
Attack: +15 vs AC
Hit: 2d6x2 + 2d6 + 1d6 + 15        
breakdown
3 (lvl) + 5 (Cha) + 1 (Ench) + 2 (prof) + 1 (Dragonborn Fury) + 1 (charge) + 1 (WE)
5 (Cha) + 1 (Ench) + 5 (Io's Blood) + 2 (stance) + 2 (Bracers) + 1 (gauntlets)

DPR (Ch): 0.70*39.5+0.05*62.5 = 30.775
with Boar's 8.2 our final numbers are 38.975 DPR (Ch, Mount)

target will be bloodied 50% of the time, so gauntlets provide half their bonus

with the nerf to Giant Lizard, it is questionable if non-charging builds actually benefit from mounts...
Hyena makes your target grant CA, which is good, but for a 6th level item and a feat, it's not that good

since level 6 contest is weak on "normal" entries (no CA, no charge), I haven't checked this on any actual builds, but I do claim a Gnoll-on-a-Hyena build (might actually be quite decent)

if we ever make level 2 competitions though, mounted will totally own that thing... make that 3, there are no level 2 mounts.

EDIT: thanks borg. I guess I never noticed the mounts in errata since I never envisioned myself using them. the only one I found errata on was the lizard though, which I fixed.
The lizards and some other mounts got a nerf bat so their attack isn't at-will.  Check the errata.

sorcerer | paladin / morninglord
sorcerer crit, level 16
Dragonborn, Sorcerer|Paladin, Morninglord
Arcane Admixture Damage Type: Arcane Admixture Cold
Hybrid Talent: Paladin Armor Proficiency
Adaptable Breath: Dragon Breath Cold

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 22, Con 12, Dex 14, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 22.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 32 Fort: 28 Reflex: 23 Will: 28
HP: 100 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 26

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +13, Arcana +13, Athletics +17

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Bluff +14, Diplomacy +14, Dungeoneering +7, Endurance +7, Heal +7, History +10, Insight +8, Intimidate +16, Nature +7, Perception +8, Religion +8, Stealth +8, Streetwise +14

FEATS
Level 1: White Lotus Riposte
Level 2: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Level 4: Dual Implement Spellcaster
Level 6: Wintertouched
Level 8: Draconic Spellcaster
Level 10: Adaptable Breath (retrained to Arcane Admixture at Level 11)
Level 11: White Lotus Master Riposte
Level 12: Hybrid Talent
Level 14: Devastating Critical
Level 16: Lasting Frost

POWERS
Hybrid utility 2: Arcane Mutterings
Hybrid utility 10: Deathguide's Stance
Hybrid encounter 13: Thunder Breath (replaces Rimestorm)
Hybrid daily 15: Lightning Daggers (replaces Winds of Change)
Hybrid utility 16: Divine Aegis

ITEMS
Symbol of Divine Light +4, Waistband of the Grappler (paragon tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier) (2), Thieves' Tools, Solitaire (Aquamarine) (paragon tier), Whistle of Warning (heroic tier) (10), Stone of Light (paragon tier), Lens of Descernment (heroic tier), Flute of the Dancing Satyr (heroic tier), Lamp of Discerning (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit, Salve of Power (heroic tier) (3), Blood Fury Khopesh +1 (10), Siberys Shard of Radiance (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of the Mage (paragon tier), Executioner's Bracers (paragon tier), Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Subtle Dagger +3, Bloodiron Dagger +3, Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Deep-Pocket Cloak +3, Assault Boots (paragon tier), Magic Specter Plate Armor +4

[sblock=Blazing Starfall]
Attack
6(cha)
3(enh)
2(draconic spellcaster)
1(blessed weapon)
2(expertise)
2(CA)
8(1/2 level)
------
+24 vs. 28 ref (15% miss chance)

damage
3 (DIS)
6 cha
3 enhance
8 sorcerous power
2 feat
3 (shard)
5 waistband
10 vulnerabilty mroninglord
5 (symbol of light)
5 (frost vuln)
2 (gloves of ice)
3 (subtle)
2.5 (average damage of 1d4)
3.5 (blessed weapon)
--------
61 (round down to 70)
crit
65 base
2*3d10 bloodiron
2*6 2*ring of giant
2*d10 (devestating crit)
2d6 exocuter's bracers
-------
Divine challange / white lotus riposte
8 (2+cha)
15 radiant vulnerability
-------
Total DPR
(.85-.15)*61 + .15*(128) = 62 DPR(3x3) +23(mark)
DPR King Candidates 3.0

if we ever make level 2 competitions though, mounted will totally own that thing...

EDIT: thanks borg. I guess I never noticed the mounts in errata since I never envisioned myself using them. the only one I found errata on was the lizard though, which I fixed.

In heroic mounts add quite a bit of damage comparatively.  Some aren't worth it but usually they are what make level 6 kings.
What mounts do you think level 2 PC's could use.  I can see how a level 2 PC could afford a war horse, but there's a min level.  Due to your exploration with mounts I think I've found THE DPR king.  I know he doesn't get max DPR for every milestone, but I don't think there's another build that compete with him through all 3 tiers.  Once I explore level 12 and heroic I'll do a LordDuskBlade type exploration on each milestone showing the DPR and strategies and benefits.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Here's a level 12 candidate version of the sorcerer | paladin / morninglord
This build is significantly different from the level 16 version.  This one is still based on radiant vulnerability, but this time it's charging.  Some of the cheese factors it uses is the offhand vanguard, bloodiron, and salves of power to spam bless weapon.  Bless weapon combined with power of the sun (you got to love that glorious amunator) for radiant vulnerability.  So without further ado
55.73 DPR
Sorcerer | Paladin / Morninglord

Virtous strike
Attack
6(cha)
3(enh)
1(blessed weapon)
1(bloodied, dragonborn fury)
1(expertise)
3(prof)
1 (charge)
6(1/2 level)
------
+24 vs. 26 AC (5% miss) chance)
damage
6 cha
3 enhance
1 (shard)
5 (radiant vuln)
4.5(vanguard)
1 (TWF)
4.5(average damage of longsword)
3.5(blessed weapon)
2 (dragonborn frenzy)
2 (powerful charge)
2 (lancing gloves)
3.5(horned helm)
4 (bracers of might striking)
7 (mount)
--------
crit
61 base
2*3d10 bloodiron
16.2 TWO
-------
Total DPR
(.95-.15)*49 + .15*(110.2) = 55.73 DPR
Virtous strike (TWO)
Attack
6(cha)
2(enh)
3(prof)
6(1/2 level)
------
+18 vs. 26 AC (35% miss) chance)
damage
6 cha
2 enhance
1 (shard)
4 (bracers of might striking)
5 (radiant vuln)
2.5(average damage of 1d4)
2 (dragonborn frenzy)
--------
crit
24 base
2d8 vanguard crit
-------
Total DPR
(.65-.15)*22.5 + .15*(33) = 16.2 DPR
Cheese: I use fast hands and Deep-Pockets to whip out a blood fury kopesh to become bloodied so I can keep dragonborn frenzy and dragonborn fury
build
sorcerer crit, level 12
Dragonborn, Sorcerer|Paladin, Morninglord
Hybrid Talent: Paladin Armor Proficiency

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 11, Dex 14, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 22.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 29 Fort: 24 Reflex: 20 Will: 25
HP: 79 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 19

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +11, Arcana +11, Athletics +14

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +4, Heal +5, History +8, Insight +8, Intimidate +14, Nature +5, Perception +6, Religion +6, Stealth +6, Streetwise +12

FEATS
Level 1: Mounted Combat
Level 2: Hybrid Talent
Level 4: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 6: Power of the Sun
Level 8: Dragonborn Frenzy
Level 10: Powerful Charge
Level 11: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 12: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

POWERS
Hybrid utility 2: Fast Hands
Hybrid utility 10: Deathguide's Stance

ITEMS
Thieves' Tools, Whistle of Warning (heroic tier) (4), Flute of the Dancing Satyr (heroic tier), Lamp of Discerning (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit, Salve of Power (heroic tier) (3), Blood Fury Khopesh +1 (10), Siberys Shard of Radiance (heroic tier), Magic Gith Plate Armor +3, Deep-Pocket Cloak +2, Tattoo of the Wolverine (heroic tier), Celestial Charger, Horned Helm (heroic tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (paragon tier), Lancing Gloves (heroic tier), Boots of Adept Charging (heroic tier), Bloodiron Longsword +3, Vanguard Dagger +2

DPR King Candidates 3.0
And now for the level 6 version ending up at 30 DPR
Virtous strike
Attack
5(cha)
1(enh)
2(prof)
1(charge)
3(1/2 level)
------
+13 vs. 20 AC (40% miss chance)
damage
5 cha
1 enhance
1 (shard)
3 (radiant vuln)
4.5 (vanguard)
11 (average damage of waraxe)
2 (dragonborn frenzy)
2 (powerful charge)
3.5 (horned helm)
2 (bracers of might striking)
--------
crit
39.75 base
1d10 waraxe
-------
mount(boar)
+10 vs 20 AC (55% hit rate) d10+9 .5*(14.5) + .05*(19) = 8.2
Total DPR
(.60-.05)*35 + .05*(66.25) +8.2= 30.7 DPR
build

sorcerer crit, level 6
Dragonborn, Sorcerer|Paladin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 20.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 18 Fort: 20 Reflex: 16 Will: 21
HP: 48 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +9, Arcana +8, Athletics +12

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +4, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +8, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +3, Heal +2, History +5, Insight +4, Intimidate +10, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +3, Stealth +4, Streetwise +8

FEATS
Level 1: Mounted Combat
Level 2: Powerful Charge
Level 4: Dragonborn Frenzy
Level 6: Power of the Sun

POWERS
Hybrid utility 2: Fast Hands

ITEMS
Vanguard Dagger +1, Dire Boar, Impenetrable Barding (heroic tier), Horned Helm (heroic tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier), Avalanche Hammer Warhammer +1, Magic Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Deep-Pocket Cloak +2, Blood Fury Khopesh +1 (5), Siberys Shard of Radiance (heroic tier)

DPR King Candidates 3.0
Hmm. I think I may have won the level 30 competition without even intending to. I only realized afterward that with the right circumstances, my Elemental Warlock build is capable of doing theoretically infinite damage in a single round to a single opponent. With only a Minor action, no less.
Come visit Dark Side of the Moon, the new home to the Nasuverse fandom!
Hmm. I think I may have won the level 30 competition without even intending to. I only realized afterward that with the right circumstances, my Elemental Warlock build is capable of doing theoretically infinite damage in a single round to a single opponent. With only a Minor action, no less.

I'm sorry, but this is not the thread that handles infinite damage combos.  That is a specific scenario that never will happen.  
DPR King Candidates 3.0
And now for my level 1 version of the
sorcadin

sorcerer king, level 1
Dragonborn, Sorcerer|Paladin
Hybrid Talent: Soul of the Sorcerer
Soul of the Sorcerer: Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Cold

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 14 Fort: 15 Reflex: 11 Will: 15
HP: 24 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +9, Arcana +5, Thievery +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering -1, Endurance, Heal -1, History +2, Insight -1, Intimidate +6, Nature -1, Perception -1, Religion, Stealth +1, Streetwise +4

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent

POWERS
Hybrid encounter 1: Stolen Life

ITEMS
Warhammer, Thieves' Tools, Adventurer's Kit

Here are some of the great things with this guy.  If against someone w/o a ranged option(not likely, but many melee monsters have pitiful ranged attacks so you either achieve this DPR orthey effectively lose a turn).  Divine challange them and then attack with Blazing starfall.  The foe must either leave the zone and attack you thus take str for leaving the zone.  They also will take str damage when you start your turn, or they don't attack you and simply take Cha damage for attacking someone else at a -2 due to the mark.  Due to the lower AC you don't want them attacking you.  
Blazing starfall
Attack: +4(cha) vs 13 Ref (60% hit rate)
.6*(2.5 + 4 + 4) + .05*(4+4+4) +4(cha/str) = 13 DPR(mark) + 7 DPR(3x3,non-mark)

DPR King Candidates 3.0
I love the idea of a contester at all milestones, and I think your sorcadin is a great effort.
first, some comments on builds and then on the idea.
but first and foremost, I was wondering why you put code formating in sblocks, it makes it pretty annoying (stretching far right of my screen)?

I think your 1st level write up is a bit unclear with (mark) and (non-mark) DPR values. at first I thought you add them up (why's there a + in between?)
as for those, I think you got them a bit wrong. +4 vs Ref does give you 60% hit rate, but that includes crits, so your starfall DPR is actually somewhat lower, 6.375. (checking on your other builds, you seem to do that everywhere, so perhaps I'm just missing something.)

also, you claim 6 DPR from mark/zone/cosmic cycle it seems. you said you don't want them attacking you, so I guess you assume they attack someone else and are required to exit the zone in the process. if that's so, you'd get 4 DPR from mark and 2.4 from the zone, gaining over 6 DPR (6.4) (perhaps a bit strong assumptions for an at-will DPR, but I made some strong ones myself, so I think you're ok with it).

now onto level 6. in the damage section, you say you're wielding a waraxe. Avalanche is hammers only, and builder output shows you wielding a warhammer, so I guess a typo.
your crit damage shows a 'base' of 39.75. afaik, all dice are maxed on crit (HH, Vanguard). if so, I come to 50 base + 5.5 from 1d10/+ of Avalanche.
per my calculations, gp value of starting gear of level 6 character is 6.4k (2x1k + 1.8k + 2.6k). with that much money, you could afford items of levels 6,6,4,3,2,1 (2x1800 + +840 + 680 + 520 + 360 = 6200), while you have a bit more then this. seeing you have a Deep-pocket cloak listed while not needing it yet, I guess it's a remnant of down-leveling.

for level 12, I can only comment for obvious things, since, atm, I'm locked in heroic mindset. the (mark)/(non-mark) notation is back (I still don't like it). bless weapon bestows increased crit range against rad vulnerable targets, meaning you had to hit previous round for the target to be vulnerable (you are assuming constant vulnerability).

I imported your build into the character builder and sold all gear, ending up with 104.535 gp, which is about 50k more then level 12 characters should have. I'm starting to think you're using some alternate gear value rules.

level 16. you're using waistband of the grappler, adding it on damage, but you're not listing it as a penalty to attack rolls (-2). you are not going to hit every round either, so always assuming vulnerability with Divine Challenge is wrong (also, Bless weapon issue is back; if you didn't hit, no rad vuln., no 18-20 crits). even assuming DC on rounds you missed with your attack is overly optimistic; no reason for target not to obey your mark. again, too expensive gear. now I'm sure you're using different rules.

paragon is as far as I'm going for now; the amount of stuff in epic would require me to become very personal with your build, and I have my Gnoll-on-a-Hyena to build (it's not going too well). I'm apologizing for any mistakes or messing up 12th/16th levels. I went over them simultaneously, so...
What mounts do you think level 2 PC's could use. I can see how a level 2 PC could afford a war horse, but there's a min level.

no, I didn't find any level 2 mount, I just forgot about level requirement. I edited my post.
on a side note, my Rogue|Fighter was faulty and had to be removed, I ask for it to be removed from the listing. a hybrid version of melee warlock also had some problems, had to remove that one as well.
Sorcadin DB (statted out by Borg285) is either the king or gets 80% of the Tier King. I dare you to beat him in each catagory.

he does not.
0.8*19.88 is 15.9 and 0.8*41.385 is 33.1, which sorcadin doesn't reach in 1st and 6th, respectively. personally, I believe that what you're claiming is impossible, if not for anything else, then for some freaked out 30th build that will deal far more then a build that was playable for 30 levels. specialization is the key.
also, implications of an existence of such build are grand. a build that's top notch at all levels? either using something broken others are not, or 4e is quite less balanced then I believe it is atm.

got a feeling the post is too much of a wall-of-text. should I throw some sblocks in?
Thank you for the corrections.  I was under the assumption of a 12+level reflex, and perhaps i should assume a 13+level reflex.  You're correct about item limitations.  I hadn't kept a tight belt on total gold.  I was so caught up in the ability to do great damage in all tiers that I simply didn't limited myself on items save so that I didn't buy items 1 level above me, or if so I only bought one of them.  I felt I had free reign on level-4 and tried to be sparing at level-3 to level.  Thank you for the correction on the level 1 DPR.  I'll fix it and try to make it clearer.  I also didn't take into account the vulnerability for level 12.  I'll need to rethink it if my accuracy is low.  As per the waistband I should probably remove it.  It's cheesy and may not be worth the loss in accuracy.  The waraxe and warhammer is simply a typo.
I had also made a false assumption that my DPR was around 80% of the DPR king of the milestone.  I should probably say something about being a certian factor of the baseline and drop the DPR king.  It's still hard to find a build that can compete with most builds in most milestones.  That was the purpose of the original DPR king candidates thread.  I'm so happy I found it, and especially in a dragonborn, although it can be made with most other races. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0