DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
Also, I updated by level 24 build.
I think I've got me a lvl 12 champion here too. Sorry I have no idea how to do the hide/show tags, but I'll do the best I can. Yeah, I know, Avenger/Student of Caiphon. Nothing new here, move along people, it's just been updated a bit

Assumption: Me and a friend are flanking an enemy. Since I have Githzerai mobility and get +6 vs. opportunity attacks, I have no real fear of getting hit, especially if I'm flanking with a defender, being hard to hit and having mark punishment. I don't think it's that hard to assume I'll do this often.

Censure of Unity
Cheese: 3@%
Using Bond of Retribution
AB: +6 Level +5 WIS +3 Prof +3 Enh +1 Weapon Expertise +2 Combat Advantage=20
Damage: +5 Wis +5 Painful Oath +3 Enhancement +3 Siberys Shard +3 Githzerai Blade Mastery +2 Astral Fire +2 Iron Armbands +2 Censure of Unit=25. Bonus Crit damage= 4d10 +2d12 +6, which gets doubled with the Bloodiron (effectively being 84 damage with the double due to bloodiron)
Important Equipment: Bloodiron Fullblade +3, Siberys Shard of Radiance +3, Iron Armbands of Power (Heroic Tier,) Ring of Giants (Nothing above level +1)
FEATS
Level 1: Pact Initiate
Level 2: Improved Armor of Faith
Level 4: Githzerai Blade Master
Level 6: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 8: Toughness (retrained to Githzerai Mobility at Level 12)
Level 10: Durable (retrained to Devastating Critical at Level 11)
Level 11: painful oath
Level 12: Astral Fire

Again, plugging this whole thing into the Dnd 4E DPR comparifier with bloodiron nets me a neat 53.49 DPR (53.5 for short.) I wouldn;t normally use Astral Fire in a build, truthfully, but this is a DPR competition. Not having combat advantage drops the damage to 51.45.
if my Shifter Charger takes Avenging Resolution instead of TWF, DPR (by my preliminary calculations) increases to ~32.3 and taking invigorating pursuit instead of WF increases the damage more to 33.2. now this calculations are just estimates, when I get to updating the build I will do it properly.
as for Mage's Waraxe, I was in the process of correcting that and including Avenging Resolution, but I just hadn't have the time.

what are your opinions, borg and the community's, on not taking items of a given level, but adding up gp value and then spending it as you please?

also, I'd like to voice an opinion against level 12 snapshots, I just feel it should be 11. I agree with 2 (4) paragon feats, but being able to take a 13 level item is a great advantage that is not available to level 6 and 16 build...
Alright guys, I've refined my hybrid, and optimized it for level 24. 

You might want to look at swapping your hybrid talent to Prime Shot.

Tempest Technique (+ Agile Tempest) = +1 hit, +4 dmg

Prime Shot (+ Prime Punisher, Prime Quarry, Called Shot, Prime Hunter) = +3 hit, +5 dmg and you can change your weapon to a rapier or spiked chain. Your hit chance is so high you may want to also take Power Attack (I'm not sure if the spiked chain counts as a 2hander when used as a double weapon, for +9 dmg pa).

That's a lot of feats to consider, just a suggestion in case you want crunch the numbers.

Just wanted to let you know, borg, I'll be putting up DPR numbers for the Stormwarden and nova numbers for the Pit Fighter at the other levels you're featuring on this thread, OK?
I think I've got me a lvl 12 champion here too. Sorry I have no idea how to do the hide/show tags, but I'll do the best I can. Yeah, I know, Avenger/Student of Caiphon. Nothing new here, move along people, it's just been updated a bit

Assumption: Me and a friend are flanking an enemy. Since I have Githzerai mobility and get +6 vs. opportunity attacks, I have no real fear of getting hit, especially if I'm flanking with a defender, being hard to hit and having mark punishment. I don't think it's that hard to assume I'll do this often.

Censure of Unity
Damage: +5 Wis +5 Painful Oath +3 Enhancement +3 Siberys Shard +3 Githzerai Blade Mastery +2 Astral Fire +2 Iron Armbands +2 Censure of Unit=25. Bonus Crit damage= 4d10 +2d12 +6, which gets doubled with the Bloodiron (effectively being 84 damage with the double due to bloodiron)
Important Equipment: Bloodiron Fullblade +3, Siberys Shard of Radiance +3, Iron Armbands of Power (Heroic Tier,) Ring of Giants (Nothing above level +1)
FEATS

Again, plugging this whole thing into the Dnd 4E DPR comparifier with bloodiron nets me a neat 53.49 DPR (53.5 for short.) I wouldn;t normally use Astral Fire in a build, truthfully, but this is a DPR competition. Not having combat advantage drops the damage to 51.45.

Assuming Censure triggers and CA every turn?

I think the more true representation would be to assume no CA, BoR rider, or Censure trigger when looking at a build like this, with footnotes indicating bumps those things provide.

Another variant worth looking at would be this things Dwarven cousin-- same basic idea, except feats being:

1. DWT
2. Power of Skill (practical, plus consideration for Epic)
4. Weapon Expertise (Axe)
6. TWF
8. Improved Armor of Faith
10. Pact Initiate (Star Pact)
11. Painful Oath
12. Two-Weapon Opening

Rending Urgrosh +3, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Assault Boots (to give CA for the two generated attacks on crit), 2 x Ring of Giants.

This version would obviously be Pursuit.

I'd build it out and plug it in the Comparifier right now, but I have to get out the door and head to work. If no one else does it, I'll build it out later.
if my Shifter Charger takes Avenging Resolution instead of TWF, DPR (by my preliminary calculations) increases to ~32.3 and taking invigoratin pursuit instead of WF increases the damage more to 33.2. now this calculations are just estimates, when I get to updating the build I will do it properly.
as for Mage's Waraxe, I was in the process of correcting that and including Avenging Resolution, but I just hadn't have the time.

what are your opinions, borg and the community's, on not taking items of a given level, but adding up gp value and then spending it as you please?

also, I'd like to voice an opinion against level 12 snapshots, I just feel it should be 11. I agree with 2 (4) paragon feats, but being able to take a 13 level item is a great advantage that is not availible to level 6 and 16 build...

Do you want me to update your entry with the new and improved DPR now or in a bit when you do the calculations?
I'm of the opinion of liquidating given items at purchased price (get gp = 2*(level-1) + level + (level+1) , and then going on a shopping spree.  Some may disagree, but this is the only way optimized builds can get the perfect items fillingin all body slots.
I see your point that at level 6 and 16 they get 2*5,15 which are not on the same scale as 6,16, and 7, 17 level items.  I also wanted to address the concern of "who's king at level 15" which level 12 is a much better approximation than level 11.  The problem with comparing milestones is that there are already too many unbalancing factors (level 16 paragon path feature, magic items becoming available from 1 to 6, Paragon feats and items becoming available from 6 to 12...).  That's the way I wanted it and I'm pretty sure that most L12 candidates appreciated having the freedom to represent their build with 4 paragon feats and better total gold.

@LDB:  Sounds good.  Later today I'll check them out.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?

ok, if we pool gp value, then being level 12 isn't that much different then 11, I can live with that :D
but... pooling gps also makes it even harder to watch after your defenses if you go after DPR... are we dropping the normalized defenses criteria? I mean, it's a nice idea, but it's SO much work...

please wait for updated numbers, I might be also dropping a formally formated entries, since lot of them received updates.

what are the weird, outdated builds in heroic sblock? are those meant to be updated? if so, I can take a stab at it. 

I put normalized defences so people would start worrying about defences and find a balance with dpr.
I made those 1st lvl builds and would love to have you make an updated repetoir of 1st levelers and attribute them to you and me. I would love to see how the avenger does with a bloodclaw replacement.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
You might want to add a new cheese marker for off-hand vanguard weapons that are not used to attack. That's pretty much the same as bloodclaw and reckless spiked gauntlets that weren't used to attack back in the day (only less effective than bloodclaw and reckless were then).

Censure of Unity
FEATS

I think the more true representation would be to assume no CA, BoR rider, or Censure trigger when looking at a build like this, with footnotes indicating bumps those things provide.

Another variant worth looking at would be this things Dwarven cousin-- same basic idea, except feats being:

1. DWT
6. TWF
11. Painful Oath
12. Two-Weapon Opening

Rending Urgrosh +3, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Assault Boots (to give CA for the two generated attacks on crit), 2 x Ring of Giants.

I'd build it out and plug it in the Comparifier right now, but I have to get out the door and head to work. If no one else does it, I'll build it out later.

Auspex, I thought the whole idea of the Censure of Unity was that it was very reliable and very easy to get. If I can get combat advantage and riders as easily as a Artful Dodger rogue, why shouldn't I. Playing this build, there will be very few times that I won't go for the flank with the defender, as it helps him out more than me. The DPR is 49.72 without CA or the rider. I don't know why you listed 2 Rings of Giants, but if they stack, I can do the same for my buildwhich gives it 53.05 without CA or Rider and 56.83 with CA/Rider. It's just about equal to a twin strike radiant half-elf avenger (which I guessed the numbers for, same condition @56.86) but with much less trouble & cheese (also, better AC or HP, your choice)

For yours, I'm going to assume -1 for the DWT (compared to GBM,) +1 from TWF and -2 From Astral Fire. As far as I can tell, that leaves a total of 23. You also get a 15 bonus on your other 2 attacks, since painful oath is once per round and your basic attack isn't radiant, so no Siberys bonus. With your conditions (No CA,) you get 43.13 Damage and with CA for the first attack, you get 45.35 damage. It's quite good, but it's not there yet. I really had no idea how much devastating critical, the high crit property and rings of giants worked together with bloodiron, but they really kick serious butt. On a crit, he deals 126 damage on average, which will outright kill your average monster manual monster (123 hp average.) Only the brute will survive, and just barely.

You might want to look at swapping your hybrid talent to Prime Shot.

Tempest Technique (+ Agile Tempest) = +1 hit, +4 dmg

Prime Shot (+ Prime Punisher, Prime Quarry, Called Shot, Prime Hunter) = +3 hit, +5 dmg and you can change your weapon to a rapier or spiked chain. Your hit chance is so high you may want to also take Power Attack (I'm not sure if the spiked chain counts as a 2hander when used as a double weapon, for +9 dmg pa).

That's a lot of feats to consider, just a suggestion in case you want crunch the numbers.

It is alot of other feats to give up (though I suppose I was stretching pretty far at the end there: I took McWarden just for +1 damage from Loongtooth Vengeance) and isolation is not an assumption I like to make.

Still, I'll take a look at it, thanks.
Also, if I went with spiked chain I'd lose high crit.  1d8 vs 1d10 is just 1 damage per hit, so about 2 dpr.  Each attack crits 1/10 of the time, so the high crit (13.5 dmg avg) is about 2.7 dpr.  And yeah, the main end of the chain counts as two-handed.
OK, so I've got novas for the Pit Fighter at all the levels. L1 is unimpressive because I have to have heavy armor to get an AC that's worth a damn, but everything else is pretty solid.

Level 1 Nova

Ability Scores:
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 8

Feats:
None

Gear:
Longsword
Longsword

Turn 1 (Action):

ACTION POINT
Minor Action – Hunter’s Quarry
Standard Action – Jaws of the Wolf (+7 vs. AC)
•    2d8+4 damage
•    2d8+4 damage
Minor Action – Off-Hand Strike (+7 vs. AC with CA)
•    1d8+4 damage
Standard Action – Twin Strike (+7 vs. AC with CA)
•    1d8 damage
•    1d8 damage
Hunter’s Quarry
•    1d6 damage

Total Damage: 7d8+1d6+12 damage (47 average damage)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+4 (Strength)

Level 6 Nova

Ability Scores:
Str 19, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 8

Feats:
Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades)
Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword)

Gear:
+1 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+1 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
Iron Armbands of Power (Heroic Tier)

Turn 1 (Setup):
Minor Action – Item Daily Power: Battlecrazed Weapon
Minor Action – Longtooth Shifting

Turn 2 (Action):

ACTION POINT
Standard Action – Jaws of the Wolf (+11 vs. AC)
•    2d10+1d6+10 damage
•    2d10+1d6+10 damage
Minor Action – Ruffling Sting (+11 vs. AC)
•    1d10+1d6+10 damage
Minor Action – Off-Hand Strike (+13 vs. AC with CA)
•    1d10+1d6+10 damage
Standard Action – Frenzied Skirmish (+11 vs. AC)
•    1d10+1d6+10 damage
•    1d10+1d6+10 damage
Hunter’s Quarry
•    1d6 damage

Total Damage: 8d10+7d6+60 damage (128.5 average damage)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+4 (Strength)
+2 item (Iron Armbands of Power)
+2 (Longtooth Shifting)
+1 enhancement (+1 weapon)
+1 feat (Weapon Focus)

Level 12 Nova

Ability Scores:
Str 21, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 11, Wis 19, Cha 9

Feats:
Battle Awareness (Heal)
Called Shot

Prime Punisher
Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blades)

Gear:
+2 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+2 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword

Turn 1 (Setup):

Turn 2 (Action):

ACTION POINT
Standard Action – Lashing Leaves (+18 vs. AC)
•    1d10+1d6+26 damage
•    1d10+1d6+26 damage
•    All subsequent attacks receive +5 damage
Minor Action – Ruffling Sting (+18 vs. AC)
•    1d10+1d6+25 damage
Minor Action – Off-Hand Strike (+20 vs. AC with CA)
•    1d10+1d6+25 damage
Standard Action – Attacks on the Run (+18 vs. AC)
•    3d10+1d6+31 damage
•    3d10+1d6+31 damage
Hunter’s Quarry
•    2d6 damage

Total Damage: 10d10+8d6+164 damage (247 average damage)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+6 (Extra Damage Action)
+6 (Strength)
+5 (Called Shot)
+5 (Lashing Leaves)
+3 enhancement (+3 weapon)
+2 (Longtooth Shifting)
+2 feat (Weapon Focus)

Level 16 Nova

Ability Scores:
Str 22, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 11, Wis 20, Cha 9

Feats:
Battle Awareness (Heal)
Called Shot
Prime Punisher
Prime Quarry

Gear:
+3 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+3 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+3 Timeless Locket
Iron Armbands of Power (Paragon Tier)

Turn 1 (Setup):

Turn 2 (Action):

ACTION POINT
Minor Action – Item Daily Power: Timeless Locket (gain a Standard Action)
Standard Action – Lashing Leaves (+24 vs. AC)
•    1d10+2d6+35 damage
•    1d10+2d6+35 damage
•    All subsequent attacks receive +6 damage
Minor Action – Off-Hand Diversion (+24 vs. AC)
•    1d10+2d6+33 damage
Standard Action – Blade Cascade (+26 vs. AC with CA)
•    2d10+2d6+41 damage
•    2d10+2d6+41 damage
•    2d10+2d6+41 damage
•    2d10+2d6+41 damage
•    2d10+2d6+41 damage
Standard Action – Attacks on the Run (+26 vs. AC with CA)
•    3d10+2d6+41 damage
•    3d10+2d6+41 damage
Hunter’s Quarry
•    2d6 damage

Total Damage: 19d10+22d6+387 damage (568.5 average damage)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+8 (Extra Damage Action)
+6 (Strength)
+6 (Lashing Leaves)
+5 (Wisdom)
+5 (Called Shot)
+4 item (Iron Armbands of Power)
+2 (Longtooth Shifting)
+2 feat (Weapon Focus)

Level 24 Nova

Ability Scores:
Str 27, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 12, Wis 23, Cha 10

Feats:
Battle Awareness (Heal)
Called Shot
Improved Prime Shot
Prime Hunter
Prime Punisher
Rending Tempest
Two-Weapon Fighting

Gear:
+5 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+5 Battlecrazed Bastard Sword
+4 Timeless Locket
Gauntlets of Destruction

Turn 1 (Setup):
Minor Action – Master of the Hunt

Turn 2 (Action):

ACTION POINT
Minor Action – Item Daily Power: Timeless Locket (gain a Standard Action)
Standard Action – Lashing Leaves (+34 vs. AC)
•    1d10+3d6+52 damage, reroll all 1's
•    2d10+3d6+51 damage, reroll all 1's
•    All subsequent attacks receive +7 damage
Minor Action – Nonchalant Collapse (+34 vs. Fort)
•    3d10+3d6+46 damage, reroll all 1's
Standard Action – Blade Cascade (+36 vs. AC with CA)
•    3d10+3d6+59 damage, reroll all 1's
•    3d10+3d6+58 damage, reroll all 1's
Standard Action – Cruel Cage of Steel (+38 vs. AC with CA)
•    2d10+3d6+59 damage, reroll all 1's

Total Damage: 29d10+33d6+618 damage, reroll all 1's (924 average damage)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+12 (Extra Damage Action)
+8 (Strength)
+7 (Lashing Leaves)
+6 (Master of the Hunt)
+6 (Wisdom)
+5 enhancement (+5 weapon)
+5 (Called Shot)
+3 feat (Weapon Focus)
+2 (Longtooth Shifting)
+1 (Two-Weapon Fighting, main hand only)
Very impressive I have to say.

@everyone else.  Thank you for all your posts.  These kind of posts are exactly what I was hoping this thread would do.  Inspire everyone to in a competition for eeking out that extra 1 DPR just to see how far we can go and find what works and what doesn't. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
More advanced build-

Swapped to a spiked chain, replaced tempest tech with prime shot (for related feats, specifically Called Shot) and reworked some feats to get Power Attack (I have enough +attack now to still have 95% hit rate while active) and Bless Weapon.  Lost Marked Scourge (turned wisdom down) and Lethal Hunter but the feats I picked up cover that damage well enough.

I wonder though, if human might make more sense.  If I could squeeze in another feat I could maybe make up for the loss of 2 damage per hit from shifting (and I'm not using the wis for anything anymore) and it would shore up my NADs as well.  Not shure what feat might be worth ~4 dpr at this point though.  Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, Bless Weapon would allow me to add some radiant cheese in as well.  My feats are tight, but are there items that would help me?

EDIT2: Damn, just read Ring of the Radiant Storm.  I can't even process the math for this right now though, maybe tomorrow I'll add it in.

Level: 30
DPR: 180.84125
Cheese Used: 1468@=

Build

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Hybrids Can RLY PWN, level 30
Longtooth Shifter, Fighter|Ranger, Kensei, Eternal Defender
Hybrid Ranger: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Hybrid Talent: Prime Shot
Kensei Focus: Kensei Focus Spiked chain
Background: Windrise Ports (Windrise Ports Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 30, Con 12, Dex 22, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 11.

AC: 42 Fort: 42 Reflex: 38 Will: 36
HP: 170 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +31, Endurance +22, Perception +22, Acrobatics +25, Insight +22

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +15, Bluff +16, Diplomacy +16, Dungeoneering +17, Heal +17, History +15, Intimidate +18, Nature +17, Religion +15, Stealth +20, Streetwise +16, Thievery +20

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Weapon Expertise (Light Blade)
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Level 6: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 8: Swift Blade Style
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Prime Punisher
Level 14: Marked Scourge (retrained to Prime Hunter at Level 21)
Level 16: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 18: Spiked Chain Training
Level 20: Power Attack
Level 21: Soldier of the Faith
Level 22: Nimble Blade
Level 24: Rending Tempest
Level 26: Called Shot
Level 28: Light Blade Mastery
Level 30: Acolyte Power

POWERS
Hybrid Fighter at-will 1: Wicked Strike
Hybrid Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Hybrid encounter 1: Two-Fanged Strike
Hybrid daily 1: Villain's Menace
Hybrid utility 2: Pass Forward
Hybrid encounter 3: Parry and Riposte
Hybrid daily 5: Two-Wolf Pounce
Hybrid utility 6: Weave Through the Fray
Hybrid encounter 7: Claws of the Griffon
Hybrid daily 9: Dire Bear Maul
Hybrid utility 10: Shed the Mark
Hybrid encounter 13: Armor Splinter (replaces Two-Fanged Strike)
Hybrid daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Two-Wolf Pounce)
Hybrid utility 16: Mirror of Steel (retrained to Bless Weapon at Acolyte Power)
Hybrid encounter 17: Two-Weapon Eviscerate (replaces Claws of the Griffon)
Hybrid daily 19: Cruel Cage of Steel (replaces Dire Bear Maul)
Hybrid utility 22: Battle Furor
Hybrid encounter 23: Fangs of Steel (replaces Parry and Riposte)
Hybrid daily 25: Storm's Fury Strike (replaces Villain's Menace)
Hybrid encounter 27: Death Rend (replaces Armor Splinter)
Hybrid daily 29: Follow-up Blow (replaces Cruel Cage of Steel)

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier), Boots of Eagerness (heroic tier), Blood Fury Longsword +1, Waistband of the Grappler (paragon tier), Ring of Fury (paragon tier), Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Battle Harness Elderhide Armor +6, Deep-Pocket Cloak +6, Circlet of Indomitability (epic tier), Grasping Javelin (Large) +6, Frost Spiked chain (Large) +6, Salve of Power (heroic tier) (3)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Assumptions

Combat Advantage/Cold Resistance: This character should be able to land at least one hit every turn, imposing 5 cold vulnerability and thus granting combat advanage.  There is a very small chance both atacks will miss (.25%) but it's not statisticlly signifigant.
Marked: Marked Scourge requires the target to be marked, and ranger powers can't mark for a hybrid.  However, Divine Challenge (granted through the Soldier of the Faith multiclass feat) lasts as long as I can engage the target each turn, though I cannot recast it.
Longtooth Shifting: Longtooth Shifting is activated using the Blood Fury Longsword, which has an encounter power which makes you count as bloodied for one round.  Once active, the damage bonus lasts an entire encounter, meaning this bonus is available at all times.
Bless Weapon: As a level 2 utility power, Salves of Power can be used to make this available 4 encounters per day.

Twin Strike: 2 Attacks, +42 vs AC with CA (95% vs AC 44)
Show

+10 Strength Modifier
+15 half your level
+3 proficiency bonus
+6 enhancement bonus
+1 bonus - Prime Shot
+3 bonus - Weapon Expertise (Light Blade)
+1 bonus - Kensei focus Spiked Chain
+1 power bonus - Bless Weapon
+1 bonus - Prime Hunter
+2 bonus - Combat Advanatage (from Wintertouched)
+1 bonus - Nimble Blade
-2 penalty - Power Attack

Main Hand: 2d10+56 Cold Damage + 1d6 Radiant Damage                 (70.5 average)
Show

+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+3 Feat Bonus - Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
+1 Bonus - Two-Weapon Fighting
+4 bonus - Kensei Focus Spiked Chain
+6 Item Bonus - Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier)
+9 Bonus - Power Attack
+6 Power Bonus - Battle Fury stance
+2 Bonus - Longtooth Shifting
+5 Bonus - Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+5 Vulnerable 5 cold - Lasting Frost

Main Hand Critical: 6d6+88 Cold Damage + 6 Radiant Damage             (115 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+56 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants

Off Hand: 2d10+52 Cold Damage + 1d6 Radiant Damage                 (66.5 average)
Show

+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+6 Bonus - Power Attack
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+1d10 (if 1st attack hits) - Rending Tempest
+1d10 (if TWO melee basic hits) - Rending Tempest

Off Hand Critical: 6d6+84 Cold Damage + 6 Radiant Damage             (111 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+52 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants
+10 (if 1st attack hits) - Rending Tempest
+10 (if TWO melee basic hits) - Rending Tempest

Melee Basic (Two-Weapon Opening): 3d10+62 Cold Damage + 1d6 Radiant Damage    (82 average)
Show

+10 Strength Modifier
+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+6 Bonus - Power Attack
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+1d10 - Rending Tempest

Melee Basic Critical: 6d6+104 Cold Damage + 6 Radiant Damage            (131 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+62 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants
+10 - Rending Tempest

Hunter's Quarry: 3d6 cold damage (10.5 avg, 1 attack must hit)
Swift Blade Style: 6 damage (Both attacks must hit)

Main hand + Off Hand (+Rending Tempest) + Main Crit + Off Crit (+Rending Tempest) + TWO Bonus Attack + TWO Bonus Crit + Swift Blade Style + Marked Scourge + Quarry + Quarry Crit

(0.85)*(70.5) + (0.85)*(66.5) + (0.95)*(5.5) + (0.10)*(0.95)*(5.5) + (0.10)*(115) + (0.10)*(111) + (0.95)*(10) + (0.10)*(0.95)*(10) + (0.10)*(0.85)*(82) + (0.10)*(0.10)*(131) + (0.95)*(0.95)*(6) + (0.9975)*(10.5) + (0.19)*(7.5) = 180.84125
I've updated my Storminglord build to level 24 (with a few changes for optimising purposes).

Looking at your build, I'm not sure I get it.  You go out of your way to give an opponent vulnerability to both cold and radiant, but then you use two weapons.  Each attack only takes advantage of one vulnerbility.  Wouldn't it make more sense to use a double frost weapon, cast bless weapon on it, then get both vulnerbilities twice?
Storminglord, level 24 - DPR 152.41

Build

Norman, level 24
Longtooth Shifter, Ranger, Morninglord, Demigod
Fighting Style: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Strength
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Wisdom

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 29, Con 14, Dex 17, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.

AC: 34 Fort: 32 Reflex: 26 Will: 27
HP: 156 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 40

TRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +22, Stealth +20, Perception +22, Acrobatics +20, Athletics +28, Religion +18

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +13, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Endurance +16, Heal +17, History +13, Insight +17, Intimidate +12, Nature +17, Streetwise +12, Thievery +15

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 2: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword)
Level 8: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 12: Armor Proficiency (Chainmail)
Level 14: Armor Proficiency (Scale)
Level 16: Pervasive Light
Level 18: Prime Punisher
Level 20: Prime Quarry
Level 21: Heavy Blade Mastery
Level 22: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 24: Prime Hunter

POWERS
Ranger at-will 1: Hit and Run
Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Ranger encounter 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger daily 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger utility 2: Yield Ground
Ranger encounter 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger daily 5: Frenzied Skirmish
Ranger utility 6: Serpentine Dodge
Ranger encounter 7: Lashing Leaves
Ranger daily 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger utility 10: Blood of the Fallen
Ranger daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Jaws of the Wolf)
Ranger utility 16: Evade the Blow
Ranger encounter 17: Untamed Outburst (replaces Off-Hand Strike)
Ranger daily 19: Cruel Cage of Steel (replaces Frenzied Skirmish)
Ranger utility 22: Master of the Hunt
Ranger encounter 23: Nonchalant Collapse (replaces Disruptive Strike)

ITEMS
Iron Armbands of Power (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of Radiance (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Frost Bastard sword +5, Radiant Bastard sword +5, Adventurer's Kit, Agile Wyvernscale Armor +3, Belt of Vigor (heroic tier), Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (15), Blood Fury Bastard sword +1

Matrices

statlevelprofenhanceexpertiseprimetotal hit

to hitcamisshitboth misseither hitca

dice2wfshiftingfocuscoldradiantarmshandssetenhancementshardtotal
M14.31234.9919.954435364.24
MC47.51234.9919.954435397.44
S14.3236.9919.954435567.24
SC47.5236.9919.9544355100.44

Main2woSecondChanceQuarryMain Dam2wo DamSec DamringTotal DExpectation

CCC0.00101897.44109.5100.4430355.370.36

CCH0.00851897.44109.567.2420311.172.65

CCM0.00051897.44109.520244.940.12

CHC0.00851897.4476.3100.4420311.172.65

CHH0.07221897.4476.367.2410268.9719.41

CHM0.00431897.4476.310201.740.87

CMC0.00051897.44100.4420235.880.12

CMH0.00431897.4467.2410192.680.83

CMM0.00031897.4410125.440.03

H-C0.085010.564.24100.4410185.1815.73

H-H0.721710.564.2467.24141.98102.46

H-M0.042910.564.2474.743.21

M-C0.005118100.4410128.440.65

M-H0.042910.567.2477.743.33

M-M0.0026

Good catch.

Cheesy as hell, but a good catch! 
I've updated my Storminglord build to level 24 (with a few changes for optimising purposes).

Looking at your build, I'm not sure I get it.  You go out of your way to give an opponent vulnerability to both cold and radiant, but then you use two weapons.  Each attack only takes advantage of one vulnerbility.  Wouldn't it make more sense to use a double frost weapon, cast bless weapon on it, then get both vulnerbilities twice?

Hmm, I thought I had that covered but I can't figure out how I'm doing it now.

I could switch out Swift Blade Style for Pervasive Light.  That would take care of the frost weapon attack.  My radiant weapon attack though would take a hit and combined with the loss of Swift Blade Style would reduce my DPR to 131.52

I tell you what - with my spare cash I'll buy 280 frozen whetstones. That boosts me back up to 138.15
as promised, I've updated most of my builds and made a new one
first, new 1st level build.
Bugbear Ranger|Tempest Fighter; DPR ~13.5
Bugbear Ranger|Tempest Fighter 1
Str 20
Hybrid Talent: Tempest Technique
Short Sword Twin Strike
Attack: +9 vs AC, two attacks
Hit 1d8 + 2
Hunter's Quarry: 1d6

DPR: (0.7*6.5)+(0.05*10) + (0.7*6.5)+(0.05*10) + ((1-(1-0.7)^2)-(1-(1-0.05)^2))*3.5 + (1-(1-0.05)^2)*6 = 13.52875

EDIT: this is embarrassing... I put +Str on Twin Strike damage... fail.

ok, now my previous entries (links still work, but the numbers are outdated):
level 1 contesters
15.425 DPR - 16.5 DPR (Ch) Dragonborn Melee Warlock (1st) by tl
15.405 DPR (Ch) Longtooth Shifter Charging Avenger (1st) by tl
14.725 DPR (Ch) Longtooth Shifter Barbarian (1st) by tl
19.95 DPR (CA) Bugbear Brutal Rogue (1st) by tl

I also pimped Intro's Githzerai Assassin a bit, now it reaches 15.8125 DPR
level 6 contesters
35.12605 (34.64305 without off-hand Vanguard) DPR (Ch) Longtooth Shifter Charging Avenger (6th) by tl (@)
31.7 (31.9 if hybrid) DPR (Ch) Dragonborn Melee Warlock (6th) by tl
23.161 DPR Dragonborn Warlock (6th) by tl

I also improved upon brightbane's druid, now it reaches 32.55 DPR (CA, Ch)

I second Elder_basilisk's request to put offhand Vanguard and Thundergod as cheese factor... it's extremely powerful (at least in 6th level) and makes no sense
@LDB: you got a +3 weapon listed as damage source, you probably copy-pasted
@borg: sorry, I tried calculating defenses, but it was totally confusing without obvious factors to optimize for ("what defense is the best? should buy neck or armor?...")

if somehow, someone can tell me how to outDPR the Shifter Avenger with the warlock... it'd be nigh-eternally grateful
Alright, I've got a build together combining the best elements of my hybrid build and the Storminglord.  Looks like it's going to be SICK, should have the math done in a bit.

I am skipping the radiant feats that trigger off crits for now, just because the math becomes so complex (odds of critting on current turn, odds of having critted on the previous turn, odds of rolling a save, etc) but these look like they could be highly worthwhile for a later build.
Thanks, tl. Fixed now. The damage is a bit lower now (128.5).
Added elements of the Storminglord to my hybrid build, each attack deals cold and radiant damage AND imposes cold and radiant vulnerability, for HUGE gains in damage.

It's likely that swapping out some feats for Font of Radiance and Punishing Radiance, DPR would get pushed up even further, though quite frankly I found the prospect of doing that math terribly unappealing.

Level: 30
DPR: 225.03625
Cheese Used: 12468@

Build

Hybrids Are RADIANT, level 30
Longtooth Shifter, Fighter|Ranger, Morninglord, Eternal Defender
Hybrid Ranger: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Hybrid Talent: Prime Shot
Background: Windrise Ports (Windrise Ports Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 30, Con 12, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12.

AC: 40 Fort: 42 Reflex: 36 Will: 35
HP: 170 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +31, Endurance +22, Perception +24, Acrobatics +23, Insight +24

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +15, Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Dungeoneering +19, Heal +19, History +15, Intimidate +17, Nature +19, Religion +15, Stealth +18, Streetwise +17, Thievery +18

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 4: Swift Blade Style
Level 6: Wintertouched
Level 8: Weapon Expertise (Flail)
Level 10: Weapon Focus (Flail)
Level 11: Soldier of the Faith
Level 12: Prime Punisher
Level 14: Marked Scourge
Level 16: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 18: Spiked Chain Training
Level 20: Power Attack
Level 21: Lasting Frost
Level 22: Nimble Blade
Level 24: Rending Tempest
Level 26: Called Shot
Level 28: Prime Hunter
Level 30: Acolyte Power

POWERS
Hybrid Fighter at-will 1: Wicked Strike
Hybrid Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Hybrid encounter 1: Two-Fanged Strike
Hybrid daily 1: Villain's Menace
Hybrid utility 2: Battle Fury Stance
Hybrid encounter 3: Parry and Riposte
Hybrid daily 5: Two-Wolf Pounce
Hybrid utility 6: Weave Through the Fray
Hybrid encounter 7: Claws of the Griffon
Hybrid daily 9: Dire Bear Maul
Hybrid utility 10: Shed the Mark
Hybrid encounter 13: Armor Splinter (replaces Two-Fanged Strike)
Hybrid daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Two-Wolf Pounce)
Hybrid utility 16: Mirror of Steel (retrained to Bless Weapon at Acolyte Power)
Hybrid encounter 17: Two-Weapon Eviscerate (replaces Claws of the Griffon)
Hybrid daily 19: Cruel Cage of Steel (replaces Dire Bear Maul)
Hybrid utility 22: Battle Furor
Hybrid encounter 23: Fangs of Steel (replaces Parry and Riposte)
Hybrid daily 25: Storm's Fury Strike (replaces Villain's Menace)
Hybrid encounter 27: Death Rend (replaces Armor Splinter)
Hybrid daily 29: Follow-up Blow (replaces Cruel Cage of Steel)

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier), Blood Fury Longsword +1, Waistband of the Grappler (paragon tier), Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Battle Harness Elderhide Armor +6, Deep-Pocket Cloak +6, Grasping Javelin (Large) +6, Frost Spiked chain (Large) +6, Salve of Power (heroic tier) (3), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3)

Assumptions

Combat Advantage/Cold + Radiant Vulnerability: This character should be able to land at least one hit every turn, imposing 5 cold and 10 radiant vulnerability and thus granting combat advanage.  There is a very small chance both atacks will miss (.25%) but it's not statisticlly signifigant.
Longtooth Shifting: Longtooth Shifting is activated using the Blood Fury Longsword, which has an encounter power which makes you count as bloodied for one round.  Once active, the damage bonus lasts an entire encounter, meaning this bonus is available at all times.
Bless Weapon: As a level 2 power, Salves of Power can be used to make this available 4 encounters per day.

Twin Strike: 2 Attacks, +42 vs AC with CA                     (95% vs AC 44)
Show

+10 Strength Modifier
+15 half your level
+3 proficiency bonus
+6 enhancement bonus
+1 bonus - Prime Shot (with Prime Punisher)
+1 bonus - Prime Strike
+3 bonus - Weapon Expertise (Flail)
+1 power bonus - Bless Weapon
+1 bonus - Prime Hunter
+2 bonus - Combat Advanatage (from Wintertouched)
+1 bonus - Nimble Blade
-2 penalty - Power Attack

Main Hand: 2d10+52 Cold Damage + 1d6+20 Radiant Damage                 (86.5 average)
Show

+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+3 Feat Bonus - Weapon Focus (Flail)
+9 Bonus - Power Attack
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+15 Vulnerable 15 Radiant - Burning Radiance with Symbol of Divine Light
+5 Radiant Damage - Pelor's Sun Blessing

Main Hand Critical: 6d6+88 Cold Damage + 6+20 Radiant Damage             (131 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+72 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants

Off Hand: 2d10+48 Cold Damage + 1d6+20 Radiant Damage                 (82.5 average)
Show

+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+6 Bonus - Power Attack
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+1d10 (if 1st attack hits) - Rending Tempest
+1d10 (if TWO melee basic hits) - Rending Tempest

Off Hand Critical: 6d6+84 Cold Damage + 6+20 Radiant Damage             (127 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+68 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants
+10 (if 1st attack hits) - Rending Tempest
+10 (if TWO melee basic hits) - Rending Tempest

Melee Basic (Two-Weapon Opening): 3d10+62 Cold Damage + 1d6+20 Radiant Damage     (102 average)
Show

+10 Strength Modifier
+6 Enhancement Bonus
+5 Bonus - Called Shot
+9 Bonus - Power Attack
+4 Bonus - Gloves of Ice
+1d10 - Rending Tempest

Melee Basic Critical: 6d6+108 Cold Damage + 6+20 Radiant Damage         (151 avg)
Show

6d6 Enhancement
+20 Max Damage
+6 Bless weapon
+82 Damage Bonus
+12 Ring of Giants
+10 - Rending Tempest

Hunter's Quarry: 3d6 cold damage (10.5 avg, 1 attack must hit)
Swift Blade Style: 4 damage (Both attacks must hit)

Main hand + Off Hand (+Rending Tempest) + Main Crit + Off Crit (+Rending Tempest) + TWO Bonus Attack + TWO Bonus Crit + Swift Blade Style + Marked Scourge + Quarry + Quarry Crit

(0.80)*(86.5) + (0.80)*(85.5) + (0.95)*(5.5) + (0.15)*(0.95)*(5.5) + (0.15)*(131) + (0.15)*(127) + (0.95)*(10) + (0.15)*(0.95)*(10) + (0.15)*(0.80)*(102) + (0.15)*(0.15)*(151) + (0.95)*(0.95)*(4) + (0.9975)*(10.5) + (0.2775)*(7.5) = 225.03625
Ah crap, forgot to factor in the ring's ability to roll all damage twice.  Anyone know how to calculate that?  Aw gimme a minute, I'll figure it out.

EDIT: is it 7.3333333?  Is that the average damage for d10 roll 2 choose highest?

What about crit die?  Can I reroll those too?  By RAW it would seem I can, but I'm not sure if there's a rule to exempt these.

Censure of Unity
FEATS

1. DWT
6. TWF
11. Painful Oath
12. Two-Weapon Opening

Auspex, I thought the whole idea of the Censure of Unity was that it was very reliable and very easy to get. If I can get combat advantage and riders as easily as a Artful Dodger rogue, why shouldn't I. Playing this build, there will be very few times that I won't go for the flank with the defender, as it helps him out more than me. The DPR is 49.72 without CA or the rider. I don't know why you listed 2 Rings of Giants, but if they stack, I can do the same for my buildwhich gives it 53.05 without CA or Rider and 56.83 with CA/Rider. It's just about equal to a twin strike radiant half-elf avenger (which I guessed the numbers for, same condition @56.86) but with much less trouble & cheese (also, better AC or HP, your choice)

For yours, I'm going to assume -1 for the DWT (compared to GBM,) +1 from TWF and -2 From Astral Fire. As far as I can tell, that leaves a total of 23. You also get a 15 bonus on your other 2 attacks, since painful oath is once per round and your basic attack isn't radiant, so no Siberys bonus. With your conditions (No CA,) you get 43.13 Damage and with CA for the first attack, you get 45.35 damage. It's quite good, but it's not there yet. I really had no idea how much devastating critical, the high crit property and rings of giants worked together with bloodiron, but they really kick serious butt. On a crit, he deals 126 damage on average, which will outright kill your average monster manual monster (123 hp average.) Only the brute will survive, and just barely.

@ the Gith:

Here's the relevant frame, built with DDi CB, the +1/=/-1 + level equivalent gold itemization standard, etc--

minus clutter

Gith Avenger/Student of Caiphon... Censure of Unity. Assumes 18 starting Wis and pumping Wis at 4th and 8th.

FEATS
Level 1: Githzerai Blade Master
Level 4: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Pact Initiate
Level 8: ________
Level 10: _________
Level 11: Painful Oath
Level 12: Devastating Critical

POWERS
Avenger at-will 1: Bond of Retribution

ITEMS
Bloodiron Fullblade +3, Siberys Shard of Radiance (heroic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier)

The budget wasn't there for Rings of the Giant-- each one costs 13,000 gold, and you start with 9,000. You could use your 'level +1' to assume one, but that means giving up the Bloodiron weapon.

You'll also note the lack of Astral Fire. Astral Fire doesn't make it because it's a feat bonus, just like Githzerai Blade Master. They don't stack.

Using the comparifier, assuming CA, and giving the Unity bonus, your Bond of Retribution is:

+19 vs AC, 1d12+20

and yields 45.10 DPR.

Re: Bloodiron giving you your FULL crit bonus damage again on the subsequent turn... that'll work for some folks, because RAW is LAW here most of the time, but that's one of those things I consider so flagrantly overpowered compared to everything else that I can't buy in-- and I actually play an Avenger/Radiant Servant with a Bloodiron Fullblade, and have been advocating Bond of Retribution + Bloodiron for a long time.

@ the Dwarf TWF SoC--
I didn't bother to look at it, just threw it out there since it's another SoC cookie-cutter variant. Rending Urgrosh +3 is a level 14 item, Assault Boots are level 12, and I had tossed out 2 x Ring of Giants as well. Clearly bankrupt before it ever got off the ground, and still would have come in well behind Bloodiron until Punishing Radiance + Pervasive Light + Symbol of Divine Light kicked in at Epic.
In a related story, here are my DPR numbers for the Stormwarden at the other levels.

Level 6 DPR

Ability Scores:
Str 19, Con 13, Dex 17, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 10

Feats:
Spiked Chain Training
Two-Weapon Fighting
Weapon Expertise (Light Blades)
Weapon Focus (Light Blades)

Gear:
+1 Frost Spiked Chain
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (Heroic Tier)

Attack Bonus Sources:
+4 (Strength)
+3 (Levels)
+3 (Proficiency)
+1 (Weapon Expertise)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+4 (Strength)
+1 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold)
+1 feat (Weapon Focus)

Twin Strike: 2 attacks, +12 vs. AC
Hit, Main Hand: 2d4+10 cold damage
Crit, Main Hand: 1d6+18 cold damage
Hit, Off Hand: 2d4+9 cold damage
Crit, Off Hand: 1d6+17 cold damage
Hunter’s Quarry: +1d6 cold damage

DPR: (0.60)*(15) + (0.05)*(21.5) + (0.60)*(14) + (0.05)*(20.5) + ([0.60]2 + 2*[0.35]*[0.60])*(3.5) + (1-[0.05]2)*(6) = 22.82 DPR

Level 12 DPR

Ability Scores:
Str 21, Con 14, Dex 19, Int 9, Wis 15, Cha 11

Feats:
Lasting Frost
Prime Punisher
Spiked Chain Training
Swift Blade Style
Two-Weapon Fighting
Wintertouched

Gear:
+3 Frost Spiked Chain
Gloves of Ice (Paragon Tier)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (Heroic Tier)

Attack Bonus Sources:
+6 (Levels)
+5 (Strength)
+3 (Proficiency)
+2 (Combat Advantage)
+1 (Prime Shot)
+1 (Weapon Expertise)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+5 (Strength)
+2 (Gloves of Ice)
+2 feat (Weapon Focus)
+1 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold)

Twin Strike: 2 attacks, +20 vs. AC with CA (+21 vs. AC when no allies are adjacent)
Hit, Main Hand: 2d4+16 cold damage
Crit, Main Hand: 3d6+24 cold damage
Hit, Off Hand: 2d4+15 cold damage
Crit, Off Hand: 3d6+23 cold damage
Hunter’s Quarry: +2d6 cold damage
Swift Blade Style: 4 damage
Blade Storm: 4 damage

DPR:
(0.75)*(21) + (0.05)*(34.5) + (0.75)*(20) + (0.05)*(33.5) + (0.80)*(0.80)*(4) + ([0.75]2 + 2*[0.20]*[0.75])*(7) + (1-[0.05]2)*(12) + (4) = 47.92 DPR

Level 16 DPR

Ability Scores:
Str 22, Con 14, Dex 20, Int 9, Wis 15, Cha 11

Feats:
Called Shot
Lasting Frost
Prime Punisher
Prime Quarry
Spiked Chain Training
Swift Blade Style
Two-Weapon Fighting
Wintertouched

Gear:
+3 Frost Spiked Chain
Gloves of Ice (Paragon Tier)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (Paragon Tier)

Attack Bonus Sources:
+8 (Levels)
+6 (Strength)
+3 (Proficiency)
+2 (Combat Advantage)
+2 (Prime Shot)
+2 (Weapon Expertise)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+6 (Strength)
+5 (Called Shot)
+3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold)
+2 (Gloves of Ice)
+2 feat (Weapon Focus)

Twin Strike: 2 attacks, +24 vs. AC with CA (+26 vs. AC when no allies are adjacent)
Hit, Main Hand: 2d4+24 cold damage
Crit, Main Hand: 3d6+32 cold damage
Hit, Off Hand: 2d4+23 cold damage
Crit, Off Hand: 3d6+31 cold damage
Hunter’s Quarry: +2d6 cold damage
Swift Blade Style: 5 damage
Blade Storm: 5 damage
Twin-Blade Storm: 5 lightning damage to two targets

DPR: (0.80)*(29) + (0.05)*(42.5) + (0.80)*(28) + (0.05)*(41.5) + (0.85)*(0.85)*(5) + ([0.80]2 + 2*[0.15]*[0.80])*(7) + (1-[0.05]2)*(12) + (5) + (5) = 70.74 DPR, and 5.00 DPR to a secondary target

Level 24 DPR

Ability Scores:
Str 27, Con 15, Dex 25, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 12

Feats:
Called Shot
Lasting Frost
Light Blade Mastery
Nimble Blade
Prime Hunter
Prime Punisher
Prime Quarry
Rending Tempest
Spiked Chain Training
Swift Blade Style
Two-Weapon Fighting
Two-Weapon Opening
Wintertouched

Gear:
+5 Frost Spiked Chain
Gloves of Ice (Epic Tier)
Ring of Giants
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (Paragon Tier)

Attack Bonus Sources:
+12 (Levels)
+8 (Strength)
+3 (Proficiency)
+2 (Combat Advantage)
+2 (Prime Shot)
+2 (Weapon Expertise)
+1 (Nimble Blade)
+1 (Prime Hunter)

Damage Bonus Sources:
+10 (Ring of Giants, critical only)
+8 (Strength)
+5 (Called Shot)
+4 (Gloves of Ice)
+3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold)
+3 feat (Weapon Focus)

Twin Strike: 2 attacks, +33 vs. AC with CA (+36 vs. AC when no creatures are adjacent)
Hit, Main Hand: 4d4+33 cold damage
Crit, Main Hand: 5d6+59 cold damage
Hit, Off Hand: 4d4+32 cold damage
Crit, Off Hand: 5d6+58 cold damage
Basic Melee, Two-Weapon Opening: 6d4+40 cold damage
Basic Melee, Two-Weapon Opening, Critical: 5d6+74 damage
Hunter’s Quarry: +3d6 cold damage
Rending Tempest: +2d4 cold damage
Swift Blade Style: 7 damage
Blade Storm: 7 damage
Twin-Blade Storm: 7 lightning damage to two targets

DPR: (0.80)*(43) + (0.10)*(76.5) + (0.80)*(42) + (0.10)*(75.5) + (0.10)*(0.80)*(55) + (0.10)*(0.10)*(91.5) + (0.90)*(0.80)*(5) + (0.90)*(0.10)*(8) + (0.90)*(0.90)*(7) + ([0.80]2 + 2*[0.10]*[0.80])*(10.5) + (1-[0.10]2)*(18) + (7) + (7) = 124.33 DPR, and 7.00 DPR to a secondary target

Also, I'd like to point out that you have the Pit Fighter's L21 DPR labeled as its L30 DPR. The L30 DPR value is 93.62 DPR.
Damon_Tor, your 18 14 12 10 10 8 spread is not a legal point-buy array.  Starting with an 11 Charisma will give you problems as far as Soldier of the Faith is concerned, which will interfere with taking Morninglord at Paragon. Terrific job otherwise and yeah, hybrids are indeed beasts.  My hat's off to you.

/footinmouth
Here's my Storminglord updated to level 30:

Storminglord, level 30 - DPR: 178.91
Cheese Used: (16@)

Norman, level 30
Longtooth Shifter, Ranger, Morninglord, Demigod
Fighting Style: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Strength
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Wisdom

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 30, Con 14, Dex 18, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.

AC: 44 Fort: 43 Reflex: 35 Will: 35
HP: 186 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 46

TRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +25, Stealth +24, Perception +25, Acrobatics +24, Athletics +32, Religion +21

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +16, Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Endurance +19, Heal +20, History +16, Insight +20, Intimidate +15, Nature +20, Streetwise +15, Thievery +19

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword)
Level 8: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 12: Armor Proficiency (Chainmail)
Level 14: Armor Proficiency (Scale)
Level 16: Pervasive Light
Level 18: Prime Punisher
Level 20: Prime Quarry
Level 21: Heavy Blade Mastery
Level 22: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 24: Prime Hunter
Level 26: Font of Radiance
Level 28: Called Shot
Level 30: Rending Tempest

POWERS
Ranger at-will 1: Hit and Run
Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Ranger encounter 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger daily 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger utility 2: Yield Ground
Ranger encounter 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger daily 5: Frenzied Skirmish
Ranger utility 6: Serpentine Dodge
Ranger encounter 7: Lashing Leaves
Ranger daily 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger utility 10: Blood of the Fallen
Ranger daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Jaws of the Wolf)
Ranger utility 16: Evade the Blow
Ranger encounter 17: Untamed Outburst (replaces Off-Hand Strike)
Ranger daily 19: Cruel Cage of Steel (replaces Frenzied Skirmish)
Ranger utility 22: Master of the Hunt
Ranger encounter 23: Nonchalant Collapse (replaces Disruptive Strike)
Ranger encounter 27: Death Rend (replaces Lashing Leaves)
Ranger daily 29: Follow-up Blow (replaces Cruel Cage of Steel)

ITEMS
Blood Fury Longsword +1, Adventurer's Kit, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Radiance (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Belt of Vim (paragon tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (100), Tattoo of Vengeance (paragon tier), Agile Elderscale Armor +6, Radiant Bastard sword +6, Frost Bastard sword +6, Cloak of Displacement +5

To-hit Matrix

statlevelprofenhanceexpertiseprimetotal hit

to hitcamisshitboth misseither hitca

Damage Matrix

dice2wfshiftingfocuscoldprimeradiantarmshandssetenhancementshardtotal
M14.31234.99519.956436574.24
MC531234.99519.9564365112.94
S14.3236.99519.956436575.24
SC53236.99519.9564365113.94

DPR Matrix

Main2woSecondChanceQuarryMain Dam2wo DamSec DamFontringrtTotal DExpectation
CCC0.001018112.94124113.94333610447.870.45
CCH0.008518112.9412475.24332410397.173.37
CCM0.000518112.94124332410321.940.16
CHC0.008518112.9485.3113.9433247.15394.323.35
CHH0.072218112.9485.375.2433127.15343.6224.8
CHM0.004318112.9485.333127.15268.391.15
CMC0.000518112.94113.943324301.880.15
CMH0.004318112.9475.243312251.181.08
CMM0.000318112.943312175.940.04
H-C0.085010.574.24113.943312243.6820.7
H-H0.721710.574.2475.24159.98115.45
H-M0.042910.574.2484.743.64
M-C0.005118113.943312176.940.89
M-H0.042910.575.2485.743.68
M-M0.0026

You need yourself some Heavy Armor and Robust Defenses, or you're gonna get hammered, mate.

Nice call on the Morninglord + Frostcheese + Pervasive Light + one Frost and one Radiant Weapon, though. Sheer genius.
That sounds a bit to ridiculous.
Sorry, this build doesn't work, I misunderstood what Multiclass Mastery is supposed to do.
Doesn't Work
Item Independent (and yet cheesy) entry:

102.95 Half-elf Rogue Feycharger (30), by Mengu74 (4+@^)

Cheese Factor: Windrise Ports, Versatile Master, Fey Charge, Dragon Material

Basing this off other Reincarnate Champion Builds. I'm into Versatile Duelist these days, so that's how this one started. This is probably not difficult to beat, but I figure someone might benefit from the multiclass/racial line up here to come up with something better. And the item independent section was looking rather bare.

Half-elf, Rogue, Kensei, Reincarnate Champion
Widrise Ports, Kensei Focus Bastard Sword, Past Spirits Eladrin and Dragonborn

Str 26 Con 17 Dex 24 Int 13 Wis 10 Cha 14

Feats (nearly all relevant):
Level 1: Versatile Duelist
Level 2: Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword)
Level 4: Backstabber
Level 8: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 10: Student of the Sword
Level 11: Versatile Master
Level 12: Roundabout Charge
Level 14: Paragon Defenses (retrained to Robust Defenses at Level 21)
Level 16: Rash Sneak Attack (retrained to Fey Gambit at Level 26)
Level 18: Toughness (retrained to Overpowering Charge at Level 24)
Level 20: Bardic Dilettante
Multiclass Mastery: Berserker's Fury
Multiclass Mastery: Blade Initiate
Level 21: Multiclass Mastery
Level 22: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 24: Draconic Arrogance
Level 26: Fey Charge
Level 28: Heavy Blade Mastery
Level 30: Reckless Charge

Powers:
Dilettante Howling Strike

Items:
Magic Bastard Sword +6

Howling Strike:
Attack: +40 (+8 Strength +15 level +3 proficiency +6 enhancement +3 expertise +1 Kensei +1 charge +1 reckless charge +2 combat advantage from Fey Gambit)
Damage: 2d10+3d6+5d8+38 (+8 strength +6 enhancement +3 feat +4 Kensei +1 versatile +8 brutal scoundrel +8 draconic arrogance)

Swordmage Advance:
Attack: +38
Damage: 2d10+22 (+8 strength +6 enhancement +3 feat +4 Kensei +1 versatile)

DPR = 0.75*82+0.10*137 + 0.65*33+0.10*63 = 102.95

I could boost it another few points with powerful charge instead of Paragon/Robust defenses, but didn't want to get yelled at for leaving that out. I was happy enough breaking 100 without items.

Edit: Oh and by the way, this guy ended up with training in 10 out of 17 skills.
I can't decide which is more disturbing; that I put +Str on Twin Strike damage or that I post enormous numbers with it and nobody corrects me...
I corrected my mistake and removed Shifter build (without a record, no real reason to (ab)use his Shifting). DPR is now ~13.8

now for a few example builds

all this build are made with 20 in their attack stat, despite it not being particularly common array. I guess after the first one was made with a 20, else really had no choice but to follow, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. in retrospect, I could just make all of them with 18s. I don't know, guess it's still DPR kings thread, example builds or no.

in due time, I might level up these guys to 2 and gear them up (made no sense to gear them in 1st), but that would imply another King of level 2 listing (interested anyone?)

characters
first one's a bit modified Elder_Basilisk's, trying to focus more on DPR then Nova
Human Paladin 1
Str 20, Wis 14
Str Domain, WE

Maul Holy Strike
Attack: +8
Hit: 2d6 + 5 + 2 + 2

0.65*16 + 0.05*21 = 11.45

I know, Str domain is terrible, but I figure it is better then WF until at least 3rd...
besides, the numbers were just too low otherwise

------

Dragonborn Warlock 1
Str 16, Cha 20
Curse of Io's Blood

Eldritch Blast
Attack: +7 vs Ref
Hit: 1d10 + 5 + 1d6 + 1 +3

DPR: (0.7*18)+(0.05*25)=13.85

a "normal" warlock that I posted together with melee version, this one is a much more stereotypical one

------

Human Swordmage 1
Int 20
White Lotus Riposte, Arcane Reserves

Longsword Booming Blade
Attack: +8 vs AC
Hit: 1d8 + 5 + 2

DPR: 0.65*11.5 + 0.05*15 + 0.7*5 = 11.725

with mark and booming blade, I guess that's enough incentive for target to attack you, provoking White Lotus Riposte in the process
going twohander would help the DPR, but that's just wrong

------

Halfling Storm Sorcerer 1
Cha 20, Dex 16
Sorcerer Blade Channneling

Lightning Strike
Attack: +8 vs Ref
Hit: 1d8 + 5 + 3 (+ 3)

DPR: 0.75*12.5 + 0.05*16 + 0.8*3 = 12.575

requires two targets to pull off, but a lot more interesting then Acid Orb spam

------

Githzerai Monk 1
Dex 20, Wis 16
Githzerai Blade Master

Dancing Cobra (Centered Flurry of Blows)
Attack: +5 vs Ref
Hit: 1d10 + 5 + 2 (+2 +3)

DPR: 0.6*17.5 + 0.05*22 = 11.6

if you have a heavy hitting defender, who's mark did not kick in this turn, you might consider intentionally provoking for another Wis on damage

------

Dwarf Avenger 1
Wis 20
Dwarven Weapon Training

Ex.Axe Overwhelming Strike
Attack: +7 vs AC
Hit: 1d12br2 + 5 + 2

DPR: ((1-(1-0.65)^2) - (1-(1-0.05)^2))*14.5 + (1-(1-0.05)^2)*26.5 = 13.89375 ~ 13.9

a more common type of avenger then my MBA charger. I feel counting on Censure as a constant benefit is wishful thinking

------

Wilden Druid 1
Wis 20
IE

Storm Spike
Attack: +6 vs Ref
Hit: 1d8 + 5 (+5)

DPR: 0.65*9.5 + 0.05*13 + 0.65*5 = 10.325 ~ 10.3

after hitting, close in to dissuade it from moving with Savage Rend (or make your allies do it for you!)

------

Human Druid 1
Wis 20, Str 13
Enraged Boar Form, Powerful Charge

Pounce Charge
Attack: +7 vs Ref
Hit: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2

DPR: 0.7*13.5 + 0.05*17 = 10.3

a more beastly approach, charging like a savage animal we are

------

Deva Invoker 1
Wis 20, Con 13, Dex 13
Raging Storm

Divine Bolts
Attack: +5 vs Ref, against 2 targets
Hit: 1d6 + 5

DPR: ( 0.6*10.5 + 0.05*12 ) * 2 = 13.8

Hand of Radiance provides quite a bit more damage (easily up to 18 DPR), but assuming 3 targets is too much

------

Genasi Wizard 1
Int 20, Str 16
Elemental Empowerment

Scorching Burst
Attack: +5 vs Ref (burst 1 in 10)
Hit: 1d6 + 5 + 3

DPR: 0.6*11.5 + 0.05*14 = 8.175

Cloud of Daggers with maxed Wis would deal more single target DPR, but now we're just being silly.

other (in my opinion) stereotypical build, already made and posted:
15.8125 DPR Githzerai Assassin(1st), by Intro
14 DPR Human Archer Ranger (1st), by Mengu74
15.425 DPR - 16.5 DPR (Ch) Dragonborn Melee Warlock (1st) by tl
19.95 DPR (CA) Bugbear Brutal Rogue (1st) by tl
12.44  DPR Human Barbarian(1st), by Elwyndas
13.85 DPR Goliath Fighter(1st), by ElricEN

few posts back I posted all my contesters, among them a 1st level charging Avenger. there never was a 1st level charging Avenger, and as I was trying to remake it, I couldn't reach the same numbers. the best seems a longtooth avenger, charging with a Ex.Axe.
but that's just Dwarf Avenger from higher in this thread + 20 Str charge stupidness, which doesn't deserve a mention (same number can be achieved with a human taking Powerful Charge, but you get even less Wis).

I think DPR numbers should be rounded to two decimal places at most, 34.64305 DPR looks just stupid (most of them are my entries anyway, I just didn't think of that sooner).
I'm sure you know, but vulnerabilities stacking was nerfed in today's errata. Netarious' Storminglord took a hit, but you got some feat space now at least.

it seems that encounter nova isn't getting much attention (btw, would AP be allowed in an encounter nova?)
also, are the entries in the 1st post shuffled or am I just missing the pattern? perhaps sorting by DPR or (CA)/(Ch) requirements would make more sense?

one of the links at level 6 rogue is broken. 
Thank you.  I'll clean these up later today.
I roughly sort them by DPR.
I'll check the level 6 links and fix it.
No AP for encounter nova.  while you do get it more frequently than a daily power, but it's not every encounter.  Perhaps the nova is only for the 1/2 of encounters that matter and should be allowed.  I'll need to recheck the entries for daily usages.  I had been defaulting to daily if AP was used.  I prolly should mention that an AP can be used for both daily and encounter.  I'll also clean up to 2 decimal places. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I don't think the errata affects my build at all.  I'm not stacking vulnerabilities of the same damage type.

Burning Radiance gives v-rad10
Pelor's Blessing says "when a target is vulnerable you do extra damage"
Symbol of Divine Light specifically says it increases an existing vulnerability

@borg - please note the following amended DPRs for my Storminglord builds (I've updated the posts in this thread)

All are cheese 16@

Level 16: DPR 90.83
Level 24: DPR 152.41
Level 30: DPR 178.91 
@netarious: really sorry, I read it as different vulnerabilities don't stack... was this new rule really ever questionable?

here used to be a Rogue|Tempest, but it was full of errors, so here's a stand-in... my 1st level brutal bugbear leveled
Brutal Bugbear; DPR 30
Bugbear Brutal Rogue 6 (@)
Dex 20, Str 18
feats:
Backstabber, Versatile Duelist, WE, WF
gear:
Mage's Bastard Sword +2, Iron Armbands of Power, Gauntlets of Blood

Bastard Sword Piercing Strike
Attack: +16 vs Ref
Hit: 1d12 + 2d8 + 15
breakdown
3 (lvl) + 5 (Dex) + 2 (Ench) + 3 (prof) + 1 (feat) + 2 (CA)
5 (Dex) + 2 (Ench) + 4 (Str on SA) + 2 (Bracers) + 1 (gauntlets) + 1 (versatile)

target will be bloodied 50% of the time, so gauntlets provide half their bonus
DPR (CA): (0.9*30.5)+(0.05*51) = 30

EDIT: I noticed you added cheese number for off-hand Vanguard. in that case, my highest 6th level entry (Longtooth Avenger (not the no-offhand-Vanguard version)) should get (5)
may I suggest making (5) something more that would include Subtle for example, like "applying offhand properties to mainhand attack and it making no sense". well, I can't write it better then that, but it gets the message over
Item Independent (and yet cheesy) entry:

102.95 Half-elf Rogue Feycharger (30), by Mengu74 (4+@^)

Feats (nearly all relevant):
Level 10: Student of the Sword
Level 20: Bardic Dilettante
Multiclass Mastery: Berserker's Fury
Multiclass Mastery: Blade Initiate
Level 21: Multiclass Mastery

There is a bug in the CB for Windrise Ports and the limit of multiclass feats.  The background allows you to take an unlimited number of class-specific multiclass feats.  You are limited to two, even with the Multiclass Mastery feat.
I posted this on the DPR guide but did not see a response.

When comparing DPR, what is the measurement time period? With something spamming an at-will, that is pretty easy... you just calculate the at-will.

What if I am planning on using Encounter powers (say, three of them) as my basic attack sequence? How is DPR calculated then in a way that can be compared to a DPR calculation for an at-will spam?

What if a Daily or even Daily item power is being used?

How do you derive burst powers... is there an assumption of the average 5 monsters? Or something else?

What if some other power is being used, such as a class feature like Darkspiral Aura? Considered in some way or just thrown out?

I'm curious how my striker compares to the builds here, but I don't spam at-wills.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

I posted this on the DPR guide but did not see a response.

When comparing DPR, what is the measurement time period? With something spamming an at-will, that is pretty easy... you just calculate the at-will.

What if I am planning on using Encounter powers (say, three of them) as my basic attack sequence? How is DPR calculated then in a way that can be compared to a DPR calculation for an at-will spam?

What if a Daily or even Daily item power is being used?

How do you derive burst powers... is there an assumption of the average 5 monsters? Or something else?

What if some other power is being used, such as a class feature like Darkspiral Aura? Considered in some way or just thrown out?

I'm curious how my striker compares to the builds here, but I don't spam at-wills.

Several of these questions don't have any one answer - there are opinions on them.

DPR is often measured in terms of what can be reproduced ad infinium, which is why at-will powers are used.  If you are using an encounter power (or a series of them), then you need to have a way to continuously use those powers for your numbers to be acurate DPR figures.  

If you are using a combo just once/encounter, then that's a good thing to measure as well, but it is more a type of burst damage (or if all done in one round it's nova damage), which are a different sort measurement of character power. 

If you have a cycle of encounter powers that you are recharging somehow, but you can constantly reproduce the cycle, then just figure the dmg each round and then divide by the number of rounds it takes to pull it off.

If it's a matter of using encounters powers to buff, but you can do it every encounter, then it's usually fair to start DPR calculations with the buffs running.   

When it comes to AoE damage, it's pretty much impossible to make any sort of equal comparison to single target DPR.   The reason is because most people value single target damage much more from a striker, arguing that if two characters do the same amount of damage but one of them splits that damage between two targets, the party gets less utility from the multi-attacker.  This seems to be true to some extent, but at some point there must be an equivalence made IMO (for instance if the multi-attack does 80% dmg to primary target and 60% to three other targets, are they really adding less to the party than the striker doing full dmg to the primary?).  

Anyway, hope this helps a little.

As per DPR calculations of area effects I have requested that if you have a 5x5 at-will burst or somethign like that which does, say, 87 damage expected to each target you would say you do 78 DPR(5x5).  Many like to see big damaging bursts and I allow for it.

DPR King Candidates 3.0